FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released

Guest i900french-addict

Guest i900french-addict

it runs, and IT IS OUT, RELEASED, DOWNLOADABLE !!!

www.fpsece.net

Merry Christmas everybody!!

(and don't hesitate to donate if you appreciate FpseCE, you'll get the special pay version with included save state!)

Guest fladna9

www.fpsece.net

(and don't hesitate to donate if you appreciate FpseCE, you'll get the special pay version with included save state!)

At last ! Not a joke, huh ? :)

Merci à toi de nous tenir informé !

Joyeux Noël !

Guest Jokes On You

www.fpsece.net

Time to dust of the old gamepad :) . Thanks for all your hard work addict. Have a happy holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest CemAtery

How can I switch between landscape & portrait? Tapping to the left top corner doesn't works, it works only like tap zone... May be its only omnia's feature?))

P.S. Sorry for my curve english :)

Guest i900french-addict

No, tapping in the corner, just next to the Fps counter (so right top corner?) is supposed to bring back portrait mode in every device

Edited by i900french-addict

This is the first time that im using this emu .. running ver .1 atm on my omnia i8000 ... id would like to know one thing .. how do i configure/pop up my virtual game pad?

NVM I just downloaded the right file with the PDF :)

Its so funny that there is no on screen game pad .. and you have to learn to adapt to it .. i guess it aint so bad!!

Edited by r3zor

Guest ronzo77

Yo, is anyone else having problems exiting landscape mode?

I try tapping on top right, but nothing happens, and hardware buttons don't respond... so now the only way I can exit is to remove the Omnia's battery! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest i900french-addict
Can someone upload it in a mirror cause i get this error: L'Url demandée /schtruck/FpseCE_0096.zip n'existe pas.

I don't think you clicked on the good link

http://www.fpsece.net/ in the bottom right corner of this page, you'll see QUICKLOADS, here is the download link for fpsece 0.10

• 2 weeks later...

ok i am a noob here and just cant seem to find a "for dummies" guide on how to make my omnia II play the NFS porche (only rom i have)

i have 0.10 version and tryed to make virtual keys on the screen ( splited it in 4x6 and mapped some buttons)

I see the intro off the game and yhen it ends and i get black screen, i cant see any buttons othe "game" part of screen and when in landscape - intro ends, turns black and only 60fps and buy text is on screen and i cant exit it no way other than removing the battery

can you please help me what can i do? i realy like to play this game - it is not pocket iso made so how can i get the virtual buttons appear on the full screen moode so i can press them???

Guest Fa310tx

I've been using 0.10 for a few weeks on my old htc vogue and it was ok (18fps). I just upgraded to the omnia for the sole purpose of playing psx games faster (well, 1/2 of the reason, the other was that it was $10) and it does fly.

I'm playing Front Mission 3 at 50-60fps in the 2d scenes with no frame skipping. I was getting like 20-25 on the vogue in the same scenes. Now, 3d scenes are still pretty slow (no 3d acceleration) but it's still a treat for speed.

The lack of a proper d-pad is irritating, though. I'd like to meet the person that decided that was a good idea and shake his hand (hehehe...). I'd like to meet the no internal stylus guy, too.

All things considered, FpseCe 0.10 is very, very, good. 0.9.6 was quite incompatible for me (1 game out of about 15 worked and that was only for about 4 game hours until a cut scene crashed it). Of those same games, only 1 or 2 don't work with 0.10. The onscreen overlays are great. The analog overlay is especially cool. I have the motion sensor working, too (although only for right/left movements).

JJ

• 2 weeks later...
Guest i900french-addict

That's why I was using my bluetooth gamepad with my omnia. And at least, it can fit in, in portrait mode, my HD2 can't !

Right, the D-pad thing of the omnia is quite a nonsense!

Guest BARTHELEMY Roman

Hello,

here's a small update, with a first crapy prototype :

.SNC00223_m.jpg

inside :

.SNC00228_m.jpg

I received my pcb last weeks and made few arrangement.

when the gamepad is plugged to the mini B usb interface it become a HID joystick :mrgreen:

but when you only power it with a battery pack it start sending the key pressure over bluetooth using the custom driver of the bgp100.

here is the gamepad and a custom 3xAAA battery pack :

.SNC00225_m.jpg

further developpement :

- Add an internal Li-ion battery with a charging circuit.

- Add a extension port to be able to plug custom analogic circuit (potentiometer, capacitor, ...) for the pc side.

- build my own custom driver (on the way)

• 3 months later...