NEW WWE ROM FROM ENRGZ

Guest sardor

Guest sardor

|ROM||WWE|| ** EnergyROM HD Series 1.0 21042 - Rhodium Manila ** || Build 33109 ||

THIS GREAT ROM WAS COOK ENRGZ not me and this is from his thread in XDA.

Welcome to my ROM thread!

This ROM is the first one in my series of ROMs for the Touch HD, and it's designed to have the latest and greatest applications and improvements. I also make ROMs for the Touch Pro device and that can be found in this thread.

Because of this it may not always be as stable or bugfree, as a stock ROM. However, I can assure you, it's much... MUCH faster than any stock ROM on your device.

The ROM is being continuously developed and bug fixed and there's almost daily releases. I've decided to name each release by the date when it was released. For example, 33109 would have been released on March 31, 2000.

The ROM is currently based on the 21042 OS core, with all the new goodies from the newly announced Rhodium device (the Touch Pro 2).

The ROM should already be %99 bug free.

You will find bugs with Manila, not setting the time correctly on the HomeScreen or little things like that, but these are all known bugs with Manila.

- This ROM is a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6gcwIt5nSM, therefore it drinks a lot of gas and burns a lot of rubber (RAM)... so be prepared to charge your phone more often!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build 33109 Released

Changelog...

- First Release!

- This ROM has the OLD start menu. I hate the new start menu..... smile.gif

- Please install this hotfix after installing the ROM to enable the 5 megapixel mode in the camera and the tweaks folder on the start menu.

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila/ No Manila MSVC

Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila / No Manila MSVC

Link to Rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/215904334/Ener...s_1.0_33109.rar

HomeScreen.jpgManilaHomeL2.jpgContacts2.jpgManilaPrograms.jpgManilaPrograms2.jpg

startmenu1.jpgstartmenu2.jpg

THIS IS A GSM ROM for a GSM Blackstone !

And more screenshots

StartG.jpgStartGPS.jpgStartInternet.jpgStartmultimedia.jpgStartOffice.jpgStartSystem.jpgStartTweaks.jpgStartUtilties.jpgSettings1.jpgSettings2.jpgSettings3.jpgSettings2.5.jpg

Edited by sardor