Guest goran1985

Guest goran1985
you had to start a new topic for this??

JUST PM HIM! :( or post in his thread.

Taril likes questions.... B)

thanx... shookka :())

Guest meabigbaldguy
thanx... shookka B) ))

It appears that Taril has left the site, and there won't be anymore of his upgrades - not posted here at least! Shame! His stuff was good.

Apparently, he has hurt some feelings and flared the tempers of some other members here... or vice versa. None of my business - though I do hope that they'll all kiss and make up soon.

Guest awarner (MVP)

Just to clarify, taril has decided not to be part of this site for the time being. He has his reasons so best to leave it there.

It's also unlikely that any pm messages will be read.

Lets lock this topic, we have had similar taril threads before of this nature.

Guest yts17

WHY DO YOU HELP THE GUY LEAVE US ! FOR GOD SAKE . You are jut closing the threads where we FANS of his work try to show him how much we LOVE his work

Guest bpivk
WHY DO YOU HELP THE GUY LEAVE US ! FOR GOD SAKE . You are jut closing the threads where we FANS of his work try to show him how much we LOVE his work

Man just chill. They didn't help anyone do anything. Everyone can choose to be a part of this comunity and he decided that it's not in his interest to be here. This thread should be closed. It's ok for a fan to show his apreciation but not with a gazilion "tarill come back topics" (as it happened a few months back). So awarner made the right decission. Well what could he do? Trace the guy, rough him up a little and chain him to his computer?

You can still PM him if you think that it helps.

Edited by bpivk

Guest yts17

I'm already Pm him . and really I have nothing personal to awarner . I really appreciate him and his effort for this fourm . but i just can't believe how easy for him to do that !

Anyway thanks B)

Guest cobrica

Taril is just rom coocker and nothing else. He is good like sector,qubus and other members he is not the best.. soo i wont miss him..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alex Alex Alex
Just to clarify, taril has decided not to be part of this site for the time being. He has his reasons so best to leave it there.

It's also unlikely that any pm messages will be read.

Lets lock this topic, we have had similar taril threads before of this nature.

Do the mods (or anyone) happen to know if he's continuing his work and if he's posting any updates to his rom's elsewhere?

Guest meabigbaldguy

Some minutes ago... in another thread, I've read a very sarcastic posting from Taril that he/she has sold the Omnia and has purchased an iPhone. When you think about the amount of time and effort put into the creation of such good ROMs, and then the amount of time spent supporting his/her topic... well that just seems like a complete waste of time! The iPhone's nice but it couldn't be anymore contrary to what his/her work stood for.

Shame. I was a fan.

Edited by meabigbaldguy

Guest taril
Some minutes ago... in another thread, I've read a very sarcastic posting from Taril that he/she has sold the Omnia and has purchased an iPhone. When you think about the amount of time and effort put into the creation of such good ROMs, and then the amount of time spent supporting his/her topic... well that just seems like a complete waste of time! The iPhone's nice but it couldn't be anymore contrary to what his/her work stood for.

Shame. I was a fan.

Do you thinnk i have american brain? :excl:

Guest meabigbaldguy

It seems that you definitely have an arrogant one... and as you can see there's definitely no shortage of people to help make your head any bigger.

Edited by meabigbaldguy

Guest Emre SUMENGEN

Sorry, couldn't contain myself at first.. But it seems, none of my f*cking business.

Edited by Emre SUMENGEN

Guest bigmaras

omg Taril !!!

Please tell us that you didn't sold omnia or you buy a new omnia and you cooked something for us !

Guest deano10

don't know if i would trust /feel comfortable using a rom from Taril now.......i mean with all the sarcastic/childish comment flying around regarding Omnia and the cookers on this forum.

Would MUCH rather use roms from the BRILLIANT Sector and QBUS and Shokka and........ take ur pick..

stop wasting time...close this stupid thread.

d

Guest Lancez
It seems that you definitely have an arrogant one... and as you can see there's definitely no shortage of people to help make your head any bigger.

"swollen"........... suits better

Edited by Lancez