Shotgun App

Guest thierryyy

Guest thierryyy
Sorry for the confusion. I am at work now. I made some changes yesterday night due to your comments, in order to be able to give it to you. Now i don't have my files and also i have a lot of work to do. Please be patient untill night. I had told you for 2 weeks and now i tell you today. Isn't this enough? So, be patient until tonight. Prepare your omnia with .NET Compact Framework 3.5 Redistributable<h1></h1>

Hi, I understand. Thanks for let me know when you have it done. If i like it I will donate you^^

Guest dtread

Dont you think you are being a little to hard on this topics starter? He simply started a thread on an app he would like to see in winmo and you guys just turn it into a "your stupid" feeding frenzy. If you dont like the app in question or if its not your taste in a winmo application, just simply dont post. If the thread is dead it is the same as showing noone is interested in the app. Instead, you guys basically show your class by putting the guy down because he sees a little humor in the app. Im a long time winmo user too, I too have stayed away from the Iphone for some of the same reasons listed here, but I do like the 1 day apps as I call them, you download it, use it for a few times have a laugh and it gets deleted which is what this one would be. However, I could see it being fun for a bout 10 minutes, and if its fun at all it would be worth it. If someone cant make it happen, then oh well no harm. At least he asked.

just my .02

Guest maf107ezk0

dtread, it`s not about that - it`s about the selfishness of the person who started the topic. He wanted the app and someone has made it FOR FREE and has said that he`ll post it but the topic starter still isn`t happy... Not everyone can sit at home all day and make apps for us all! Show a little respect and appreciation to the people who give their time for us all :excl:

Guest thierryyy
Dont you think you are being a little to hard on this topics starter? He simply started a thread on an app he would like to see in winmo and you guys just turn it into a "your stupid" feeding frenzy. If you dont like the app in question or if its not your taste in a winmo application, just simply dont post. If the thread is dead it is the same as showing noone is interested in the app. Instead, you guys basically show your class by putting the guy down because he sees a little humor in the app. Im a long time winmo user too, I too have stayed away from the Iphone for some of the same reasons listed here, but I do like the 1 day apps as I call them, you download it, use it for a few times have a laugh and it gets deleted which is what this one would be. However, I could see it being fun for a bout 10 minutes, and if its fun at all it would be worth it. If someone cant make it happen, then oh well no harm. At least he asked.

just my .02

Thanks mate =)

Guest JDawg183

+1 on letting off the guy who started the thread. I think it could be kind of interesting to play with once in a while. Its kinda like getting your kid a video game that you know isnt as cool as they think, they will play with it a lot for a while, then less and less, than only occasionally, but hey, thats thier(yyy) prerogative.

Guest thierryyy

I just think that little useless aps are very promotive for WinMo,

like, it's great to have all the usefull apps what you need, but not all the time use, so sometimes it's just fun to show a useless app, like a shotgunn, to a friend or just play with it.

I think that's one reason that people buy an iPhone.

It are too the small things that it make.

ps. sorry for bad english

Guest thierryyy
dtread, it`s not about that - it`s about the selfishness of the person who started the topic. He wanted the app and someone has made it FOR FREE and has said that he`ll post it but the topic starter still isn`t happy... Not everyone can sit at home all day and make apps for us all! Show a little respect and appreciation to the people who give their time for us all :excl:

I'm not being selfish, u never know if somone really gonna upload it. If I have the app, then I'm happy, and I will donate the person who made it for me.

Guest dtread

Here is a good example, I work in technology and at our office there are two sets of people, pc and mac. The mac guys are always talking about all the "cool" stuff their machines can do etc. One guy brought in his new macbook a year or so ago and the biggest things about his macbook he wanted to show off was the alarm program and the starwars sword sounds. The alarm program was kinda like a car alarm, you set it and it "chirps" just like a car alarm. He had me pick up his mac and this blaring sound came from it just like a car alarm and the camera took a picture "so you can see who stole it". He thought this was the neatest thing in the world, I thought it was just as useless as he is around the office but nevertheless it was humorous. The other feature was the starwars sound theme, you rotate and turn your macbook and it sounds like the light sabre sounds. Another useless app, but fun nevertheless for about 2 minutes. Another guy came in a few days ago with his iphone, and he too had some usesless stuff that he wanted to "show everyone" and they were, drum roll please.... the farting app and the beer app. He went around the office farting and drinking beer with his iphone. How retarded do you think that looked for this "sophisticated" mac user that is way above any pc user--if you ask him.. running around farting from his phone?

Point in case, after it was all said and done, i looked at my omnia and said, wow.. i cant drink beer and fart from this thing (even though as of late ive seen both of these apps availiable or at least being worked on) and then i looked at my xps laptop and said, hmm. it doesnt have an alarm and it cant sound like a light sabre.. and for a moment I just wished it did, but only for a moment.

p.s. to the guy who says hes made the app asked for here, good job cant wait until it comes out, it will be nice to see how easy you guys can port stuff from the iphone apps or just make similar ones..

Edited by dtread

Guest thierryyy
It's ready but it needs some kind of register. I will sent you the instructions in half an hour. The register will be free for now until... (we will see)

Hi Thanks for the upload! If installed on My Storage, But I only can load, not shoot.

Thanks!

Guest evdokimosk

The kind of register is that you can't shot. I will give you all free registration code. This is because i don't want to be very spread untill i will implement royalty free images and sounds.

sen me email with your IMEI and i will send you back the code. I will see now the donate procedure also (if anybody wants to)

Guest evdokimosk

Open the shotgun game and go to Settings>Register. The number shown there is the IMEI. Send me this and i will send you the register code.