WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest dddrko

If you thought that I will leave without goodbye, you were wrong. And here it is, for something completely different - WM 6.5 build 21232 based on i900 DXID1 ROM, now with some extras (HTC Album, Calculator, Sensor and Task Manager, Microsoft Youtube, Google Facebook, Jblend Java, Opera, Bluetooth Icon Notifier and MoDaCo NoData). Hope you will like it. Stay cool.

Download

Guest Nosferatu™

Thanks so much dddrko, ftouchsl 2.10 is working, so far your ROM rocks! No bugs found (yet). NO GOODBYES? <_< God Bless ya man!

Guest dovellas
If you thought that I will leave without goodbye, you were wrong. And here it is, for something completely different - WM 6.5 build 21232 based on i900 DXID1 ROM, now with some extras (HTC Album, Calculator, Sensor and Task Manager, Microsoft Youtube, Google Facebook, Jblend Java, Opera, Bluetooth Icon Notifier and MoDaCo NoData). Hope you will like it. Stay cool.

Download

Work with Vista or Windows 7 ?

Guest dayspring2099us

Download

thanks for the latest build...so far so good...anyway, is there anyway to uninstall HTC Album?

Guest tingchung_chin
thanks for the latest build...so far so good...anyway, is there anyway to uninstall HTC Album?

+1

a lite version should excluded this and perhaps a cab can be provided, perfect!

Guest Andy Q

Download

Sad to hear that you'll be leaving, really appreciate all your hard work thus far.

We're only a step behind the final release of WM6.5 and sure hope you'll stay just a little longer.

By cooking all those extras into your v21323, you've deviated from your initial intention of creating a LITE ROM and for those who really want a LITE ROM.

Guest dayspring2099us
Sad to hear that you'll be leaving, really appreciate all your hard work thus far.

We're only a step behind the final release of WM6.5 and sure hope you'll stay just a little longer.

By cooking all those extras into your v21323, you've deviated from your initial intention of creating a LITE ROM and for those who really want a LITE ROM.

Hi Dddrko,

Would you please stay a little bit longer until the final version WM6.5 released??? <_<

Guest fattmatt

It's OK, the links are working now.

Thanks for your help everyone...

Hard forum to get a reply on, nobody will answer any of my questions on here, oh well.

Matt.

Guest omniacwazy

Dear All,

as i was reading the posts of all of you which describes the ROM as being very fast and stable (and lite), may i know which ROM version is it? I saw so many ROM versions on page 1 but did not indicate which is lite version or full version or.....

I would like to flash a WM6.5 ROM which is lite and clean, stable and very fast. Presently my ROM is VIE12 version from another thread on Modaco, but i find there are wayyyyy tooo many programs on it, which i hardly find necessary, as i am not a power user.

Also may i ask what is required to be done to flash the ROM? thanks in advance..

Edited by omniacwazy

Guest omniacwazy

I would like to add that i wish to flash a lite WM 6.5 ROM which is clean, fast and stable. I have flashed another ROM before from another thread, but there were 1001 programs in there which i never know how to use, or whether i even need them.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Guest cd78
I would like to add that i wish to flash a lite WM 6.5 ROM which is clean, fast and stable. I have flashed another ROM before from another thread, but there were 1001 programs in there which i never know how to use, or whether i even need them.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey

Go for 21222 - its a good lite rom. And use Sectors ROM update guide at the top of the forum. <_<

Guest Andy Q
Hey

Go for 21222 - its a good lite rom. And use Sectors ROM update guide at the top of the forum. <_<

Yes, v21222 is the last lite ROM by dddrko.

The latest v21323 contains some additionals which I do not use and can get rid off...

Edited by Andy Q

Guest fattmatt

Another vote for the 21222 rom.

Very fast, as good as if not better battery life than the WM6 rom I was using and and very clean (no crap installed).

I am yet to find a bug.

Big thumbs up from me, well done dddrko.

Matt.

Guest dayspring2099us
Another vote for the 21222 rom.

Very fast, as good as if not better battery life than the WM6 rom I was using and and very clean (no crap installed).

I am yet to find a bug.

Big thumbs up from me, well done dddrko.

Matt.

Well it seemed all people voted about 21222ROM. But for these several days I don't have any problem with the latest on 21232. Thanks for dddrko have brought back opera & java app. Also wit

h several extra such as youtube & facebook. Anyway, unless HTC album all are fine though...totally fast and stable...what else do you want to ask guys? dddrko already done his best to bring WM6.5 rom into our Omnia.

Cheers

Guest dayspring2099us
We want real clean and lite ROMs with those extras as separate download as per what each individual wants.

Perhaps you should wait the official release or maybe cooked your own rom? <_<

Guest cd78

Hey guys

Has anyone got a working link for dddrko's 21222 ROM?

the link isnt working.. :)

Edit! link now working! <_<

Edited by cd78

Guest dayspring2099us

Download

Hi dddrko, any news with new building release???

we're really missed your work man....

Thanks