WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest extric
how is the last room is stable fast? simple to update? bluetooh works? and what about gps, radio and camera?

All works and is super fast. I do not want to go back to the old 6.1 Samsung standard

Guest dddrko

Waiting is over, here it is, 21806 (link is on the first page). There was some things that should be fixed, and I was trying to make it more closer look as wm 6.5 emulator. Hope you will like it.

Guest spupuz
All works and is super fast. I do not want to go back to the old 6.1 Samsung standard

could be in any way possible to use italian t9?

and what about battery life drain?

Edited by spupuz

Guest spupuz
lookig forward to test it...downloading 21806 write now...

are you tryin the 21806 version? tell me how it is

Edited by spupuz

Guest dddrko
are you tryin the 21806 version? tell me how it is

It's the core WM 6.5. Nothing more, nothing less. Just the OS and Omnia drivers. You may not like it (because of big icons for instance), but there's no real wm 6.5 devices out jet, and god know if there will ever be wqvga ones, so I made it to look and work like wm 6.5 emulator does. Therefore I also removed ADC, Voice Command, Remote Desktop Mobile, Modem Link and VoIP (which was present in vairous sources we're getting so far) and put Transcriber back, to made all authentic. Some setting I've changed for the same reason. It isn't 100% finished, you may expect update soon, but the changes will be minor ones.

Edited by dddrko

Guest spupuz
It's the core WM 6.5. Nothing more, nothing less. Just the OS and Omnia drivers. You may not like it (because of big icons for instance), but there's no real wm 6.5 devices out jet, and god know if there will ever be wqvga ones, so I made it to look and work like wm 6.5 emulator does. Therefore I also removed ADC, Voice Command, Remote Desktop Mobile, Modem Link and VoIP (which was present in vairous sources we're getting so far) and put Transcriber back, to made all authentic. Some setting I've changed for the same reason. It isn't 100% finished, you may expect update soon, but the changes will be minor ones.

could be usable in every day use?

Guest dddrko
could be usable in every day use?

I use it for two days now with no problems, but I allways reccomend people to use original roms, not cooked ones. This is just the WM 6.5 preview rom

Guest kronos1
It's the core WM 6.5. Nothing more, nothing less. Just the OS and Omnia drivers. You may not like it (becaose of big icons for instance), but there's no real wm 6.5 devices out jet, and god know if there will ever be wqvga ones, so I made it to look and work like wm 6.5 emulator does. Therefore I also removed ADC, Voice Command, Remote Desktop Mobile, Modem Link and VoIP (which was present in vairous sources we're getting) and put Transcriber back, to made all authentic. Some setting I've changed for the same reason. It isn't 100% finished, you may expect update soon, but the changes will be minor.

Yes l will update my omnia tonight or tomorrow and l will test it on various conditions so...

21728 is my current rom,from dddrko so l will explain some issues or problems after using int in past 10 days:

-first bug-l received a call,and after pressing dial pad button on screen l have seen that the line was open but my omnia was still ringing,and l could not do anything to stop the ringing(l had to press reset button).

-second bug-camera is a bit blur,the pics ar not on same level like l had before on Omnia Lite ROM (with Titanium 7) base DXID1 build 21728 ...

-third issue is with sim contacts...l cant do nothing to remove them from Contacts(only option is to delete all sim) l have even tried with favorite hackings cab but still nothing..

Other the phone is indeed very fast and only when typing sms with regular samsung keypad vibrotouch cant fallow my fingers it is a bit slower...corespond when typing...

Guest spupuz
I use it for two days now with no problems, but I allways reccomend people to use original roms, not cooked ones. This is just the WM 6.5 preview rom

with my previous phones mio a701 and eten x500+ i did always used cooked ...

in any case i can just flash back simply the orginal rom right?

Guest ninurta
thanx,please post here when we can start downloading again...

Latest version should be working, i just downloaded and extracted it with 7zip with out any problems.

for drkko.

Is it possible to install this on a Samsung Omnia i900

with following rom pda : i900xkhj3/xkhj3

any answers would be great i dont feel like bricking my omnia.

Guest Nosferatuâ„¢

Just arrived at the office... and checked on this thread.

Great to have you back D! Can't wait till you upload the latest build!!! Thanks for effort on giving us this awesome release. Cheers! :D

Waiting... ;)

Edited by Nosferatuâ„¢

Guest pc-fixer
Latest version should be working, i just downloaded and extracted it with 7zip with out any problems.

for drkko.

Is it possible to install this on a Samsung Omnia i900

with following rom pda : i900xkhj3/xkhj3

any answers would be great i dont feel like bricking my omnia.

hey this is possible.

i went from xkhj3 to many custom roms. 

Guest abunhyan

THANKs DDRKO FOR UR HARD WORK

downloading ....... :D

as i know that u removed microsoft voice command can i get it as a cab bez i use it alot ;)

Edited by abunhyan

Guest spupuz
Already flashed 21806 and it seems ok.

Testing right now...

Thanks dddrko.

this would be my first off "official" flash can someone confirm i can get back to my "i900XIIB3_updater_xp.exe" in any time flashing back?