WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest Nosferatu™
this would be my first off "official" flash can someone confirm i can get back to my "i900XIIB3_updater_xp.exe" in any time flashing back?

You can flash to a previous original ROM (rom released before XXIB3), using grandprix. Coz if you flash straight to the original updater (i900XIIB3_updater_xp.exe), you'll end up with an "Incorrect Software Version" error. You can search the forum for it.

@dddrko

This ROM rocks dude... i like the performance, and its very stable yet. Testing further... THANKS man! Much love! :D

PS:

Love the big icons, only the M$ ones though, the samsung icons seems blurry. I mean the resolution aint like the M$ ones. ;)

Edited by Nosferatu™

Guest dddrko
Love the big icons, only the M$ ones though, the samsung icons seems blurry. I mean the resolution aint like the M$ ones. :D

I don't like this blurry icons too, but applications in future should have icons in hi-res. Can we replace samsung icons, what do you think?

are you using Pako777 camera fix or no?

just original ms and samsung applications and registry values, there's any fix here

Guest Nosferatu™
I don't like this blurry icons too, but applications in future should have icons in hi-res. Can we replace samsung icons, what do you think?

Yeah, it would be much better replacing it with a high-res ones. But if you install programs, the icon that comes with it are low-res, so still we will get low-res icons on the menu. :D. How bout change it to small ones but retaining the small fonts (so it wont overlap like the texts of the icons on previous ROMs)?

Anyhow, this release is fast and performs very well... Im sticking to this one till your next release. Thanks again D. Cheers!

Guest khunjj

Hi dddrko,

21812 is out! Understand that you are testing it now :D

BTW, if possible, what changes or improvement of this new build will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Guest dddrko
Hi dddrko,

21812 is out! Understand that you are testing it now :D

BTW, if possible, what changes or improvement of this new build will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Yes, I build it yesterday and do testing it. I didn't see much imrovements so far, but it's stable and fast.

Guest Andy Q
Yes, I build it yesterday and do testing it. I didn't see much imrovements so far, but it's stable and fast.

Cool, can't wait for it to be released.

Guest wolf-2007

I TESTED THIS BUILD WITH ANOTHER ROM AND FOUND THAT A BUG IN OUTLOOK TASKS IS SOLVED

THE BUG WAS ABOUT "NOTES RELATED TO TASKS" NOT SYNCRONIZED WITH OUTLOOK

I LIKE YOUR ROM AND WOULD APPRECIATE TO SHARE THE NEW BUILD EVEN IF "BETA"

THANKS

Edited by wolf-2007

Guest kronos1

There will be no 21812 because 21806 has just little deference than succeeder, so dddrko will update ROMs on this forum but only if he has time, so far this is it...

In case somebody need cab for removing sim contacts and only phone contacts stay visible this is it,try it...work fine on mine,only when you want to remove sim please copy all contacts from phone to sim.

This is ussefull cab test it and big thanx to dddrko for provide me and all of you this cab.

HTC_Sim_Manager.cab

Edited by kronos1

Guest Nosferatu™

For those who dont like the big icons on the start menu. copy these files attached and overwrite the ones in the \windows directory. Then you will get the small icons. Also if you guys want the smaller icons with a four column grid, its on sector's thread.

WinMo_6.5_Default_Start_Menu.rar

Edited by Nosferatu™

Guest kronos1
great rom. how can i insert a bigger keyboard for messeges??this one is too small...

Find Samsung Keybord cab in this subforum,and install it...then you will have big keys

Guest khunjj

Hi dddrko,

21815 was out yesterday (quite often for the new build of WM 6.5 during this moment!) :D

Once your testing is done, please share it to us. ;)

Thanks,

Guest conqueror

DDDRKO your Rom is really one of the best, but please tell me how to operate the original Samsung Dialing Pad; as I load it but not working.

Guest Andy Q
DDDRKO your Rom is really one of the best, but please tell me how to operate the original Samsung Dialing Pad; as I load it but not working.

You'll need to reboot your phone once you've change the registry value.

Guest dovellas

21806 work amazing ok

But i notice large icons (grainy)

and i have problem with sync (Windows device center)

USB storage work fine.

any suggestion?

Guest Nosferatu™
21806 work amazing ok

But i notice large icons (grainy)

and i have problem with sync (Windows device center)

USB storage work fine.

any suggestion?

-The Large ICONs are somewhat default ones. As seen on Microsoft 6.5 SDK Emulator Images, its basically how it will appear if there's any Official Windows 6.5 updates for us Omnia Lovers (unfortunately, there aint one). The big icons are high resolutions yet, some of the samsung icons are not. So it would appear grainy/blurry on the display. Now if you still want to use dddrko's ROM but dont like the LARGE icons, you can always revert to the small ones by copying the files i attached on post #486 on the \windows directory. Use resco explorer or total commander to do so.

-Im using Microsoft ActiveSync (XP) and it performs very well... no problems so far. I suggest you use XP with this ROM instead... Cheers!

@dddrko

Where you at dude? Can you give us any sign if you're still comin back?

Take Care.

Regards,

Edited by Nosferatu™

Guest corrimaca

Hey Guys.... 21860 is working fine. GPS works, Internet works, Sync works...

I just have 2 questions... is there any kind of "noData"?

What about Titanium Wheather? Can't update it. :D

see u

Guest Pille69

hello dddrko

i tried lotz of roms but i have to admit that your rom

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9%27s-k...st-build-21215/

is the fastest

no unnecessary s*** installed like m2d or titanium

i was not happy

but after i installed your rom i am satisfied

i am looking now for a repo for software - at the moment i download everything in seperat packets - office, opera, ...

but its okay

big thx

and continuous that way

regards

pille

Guest dovellas
-The Large ICONs are somewhat default ones. As seen on Microsoft 6.5 SDK Emulator Images, its basically how it will appear if there's any Official Windows 6.5 updates for us Omnia Lovers (unfortunately, there aint one). The big icons are high resolutions yet, some of the samsung icons are not. So it would appear grainy/blurry on the display. Now if you still want to use dddrko's ROM but dont like the LARGE icons, you can always revert to the small ones by copying the files i attached on post #486 on the \windows directory. Use resco explorer or total commander to do so.

-Im using Microsoft ActiveSync (XP) and it performs very well... no problems so far. I suggest you use XP with this ROM instead... Cheers!

@dddrko

Where you at dude? Can you give us any sign if you're still comin back?

Take Care.

Regards,

OK , thanks for info.

Ps. Alarm not work :D

The best Alarm for Windows mobile is?

Guest sinancetinkaya
OK , thanks for info.

Ps. Alarm not work :D

The best Alarm for Windows mobile is?

it's g-alarm but the latest version has become trial, so you can try earlier versions

Guest conqueror
You'll need to reboot your phone once you've change the registry value.

I've rebooted it; but no use. I'd appreciate providing a detailed registry values if possible