WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest Nosferatu™
This should to be a surprise for you, but you steal my thoughts :D I'm using it for 2 days now, and it's pretty good, but mine is a mixed version from various builds 'cose core 21928 is unusable. Because of all that, it will be different from my roms, there will be more apps and some customizations too. I was planning to post it last night, but some job left for today, so I hope it will be tonight.

No rush D... we will patiently wait for it. Sorry i spoiled your plan, tho. ;) Just can't help asking you, cause i read about it on engadget, and it looks cool. Some say that the 23xxx builds have some bugs, and not that stable as the 21xxx builds, what do you think about this?

Anyhow, all your releases are working great for me so far, and i bet your next release (21928) will be much better. I'll wait for your next release then, make good on your work. And hanks for your great ROMs! Cheers! :)

Guest dovellas
No rush D... we will patiently wait for it. Sorry i spoiled your plan, tho. ;) Just can't help asking you, cause i read about it on engadget, and it looks cool. Some say that the 23xxx builds have some bugs, and not that stable as the 21xxx builds, what do you think about this?

Anyhow, all your releases are working great for me so far, and i bet your next release (21928) will be much better. I'll wait for your next release then, make good on your work. And hanks for your great ROMs! Cheers! :D

this is last reelase?

Guest dovellas
219xx are ms test versions with new finger-frendly gui, but very unfunctional. 230xx serie include some finished work from 219xx but both series are very buggy compared to 218xx.

Many thanks for info dddrko , thanks

Guest mabco
Does any Omnia WM 6.5 rom work this way? Mine never does. I should replace Samsung touch driver with other one. If any other works with Omnia I'll do it, but I doesn't know for such.

Yes, Khuanchai's roms do. Builds 21820 and 23004 for sure because I tested them myself. File Explorer, drop down menus scroll smooth out of the box.

Guest dddrko
Yes, Khuanchai's roms do. Builds 21820 and 23004 for sure because I tested them myself. File Explorer, drop down menus scroll smooth out of the box.

I will see and report if I can do it. In the meanwhille, you have (very) experimental build 21928 on first page. Enjoy

Guest dddrko
I will see and report if I can do it. In the meanwhille, you have (very) experimental build 21928 on first page. Enjoy

I saw how he did it, but I will never do that

Guest Nosferatu™
I saw how he did it, but I will never do that

Ive checked it on my friends Omnia, on how he did it... and i think i know wat you mean D. ;)

Thanks for the ROM... using it right now and its quite awesome, ENJOYING IT EVEN!!! Checking for bugs further... again THANK YOU SO MUCH! Take care!

Cheers!

Guest dddrko
Ive checked it on my friends Omnia, on how he did it... and i think i know wat you mean D. ;)

Thanks for the ROM... using it right now and its quite awesome, ENJOYING IT EVEN!!! Checking for bugs further... again THANK YOU SO MUCH! Take care!

Cheers!

Funny thing, I thought that you wouldn't like it, 'cose of extra apps (my choice of apps, but I forgot NoData and Cyberon Voice Dial) and customizations. If we could agree about most used apps I can build 2 releases in future, one clean and other full. BTW, 23008 is out, and here we go again...

Edited by dddrko

Guest Daekin
If we could agree about most used apps I can build 2 releases in future, one clean and other full.

this is interesting idea. ;) what about posting here some applications that we use, then make a poll perhaps and then tho most used apps would be integrated :D what do you think? I will post my frequently used apps...

Guest dddrko
this is interesting idea. ;) what about posting here some applications that we use, then make a poll perhaps and then tho most used apps would be integrated :D what do you think? I will post my frequently used apps...

That's what I mean. You see my apps in 21928 (ok, not all of them :) ), and I want apps you use (non commercial apps, of course). Most used apps will be in new roms. Fair?

Guest dovellas
That's what I mean. You see my apps in 21928 (ok, not all of them ;) ), and I want apps you use (non commercial apps, of course). Most used apps will be in new roms. Fair?

Nice idea :D

Guest Nosferatu™
Funny thing, I thought that you wouldn't like it, 'cose of extra apps (my choice of apps, but I forgot NoData and Cyberon Voice Dial) and customizations. If we could agree about most used apps I can build 2 releases in future, one clean and other full. BTW, 23008 is out, and here we go again...

I like the xtra apps you've included D. ;) Saves me time installing it to my phone. I dont use much tools on my phone tho (nodata, cyberon voice dial and the like), just the apps, like facebook and youtube. And showcase is way better than the htc taskmanager, and i like its UI... ofcourse if you installed apps that i dont frequently use, i would asked for something clean and rather install apps that i like instead. Im used to ur ROMs so whatever you prefer releasing, it would do us a great favor too. Coz i know you like your ROMs as clean as possible, fits me in that category too.

I would wait for you to test the newest build (23008) and your comments about it, then i'll take your word, if its worth upgrading. Your work has been greatly appreciated D, thanks again for ur ROMs. CHEERS! :D

Guest dayspring2099us

How about build rom such Romovic's Rom? even put all samsung applications there's still 63MB free. I have use his rom for several days and everything seem fine.

Guest dddrko
Could you post your version of task manager theme/skin pretty please, looks sweet

post-131957-1248110834_thumb.jpg

it's not mine, it's gullums from xda-dev's work, I only changed background. will post it later, I'm in the hurry now

I would wait for you to test the newest build (23008) and your comments about it, then i'll take your word, if its worth upgrading. Your work has been greatly appreciated D, thanks again for ur ROMs. CHEERS! ;)

there's 23009 leak too, but not confirmed as original, still waiting, but the 21928 is more fun. we'll see

How about build rom such Romovic's Rom? even put all samsung applications there's still 63MB free. I have use his rom for several days and everything seem fine.

I didn't try it jet. do you have a download link?

Edited by dddrko

Guest punkmonkey1984
it's not mine, it's gullums from xda-dev's work, I only changed background.

dddrko how did you manage the back round i look though the programs folder only to find layouts in different sizes any advice please

Edited by punkmonkey1984

Guest dddrko
dddrko how did you manage the back round i look though the programs folder only to find layouts in different sizes any advice please

1. Install Showcase cab Showcase_1.0.1b.cab

2. Install Gullum Black Sin cab gullum_Showcase_Black_Skin.cab

3. If you want it all black change in the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\clListBack to 0

4. Soft-Reset

I've finally build 23008 and so far haven't seen nothing different from 23007. I'll try it a little bit more and also try to build 23009 later...

Guest punkmonkey1984
1. Install Showcase cab Showcase_1.0.1b.cab

2. Install Gullum Black Sin cab gullum_Showcase_Black_Skin.cab

3. If you want it all black change in the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\clListBack to 0

4. Soft-Reset

I've finally build 23008 and so far haven't seen nothing different from 23007. I'll try it a little bit more and also try to build 23009 later...

that worked a treat thanks

Guest dayspring2099us
it's not mine, it's gullums from xda-dev's work, I only changed background. will post it later, I'm in the hurry now

there's 23009 leak too, but not confirmed as original, still waiting, but the 21928 is more fun. we'll see

I didn't try it jet. do you have a download link?

I could upload for you. Just let me know how to upload into mediafire

Guest gottfroa

hey dddrko, I really want to stay on your roms, because they are all I trust, but maybe I won't like the black style of 21928. Can I change it on the fly, or it's built in ?

Guest dddrko
hey dddrko, I really want to stay on your roms, because they are all I trust, but maybe I won't like the black style of 21928. Can I change it on the fly, or it's built in ?

Mine 21928 is totally experimental build and, therefore I made it black and with some extra apps. My regular roms doesn't have any extra apps and customizations. Tonight I'll upload 23009 in my style - clean WM 6.5.