WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest munkeng
Works for me, but with the button, not with fingers.

v21500 is available, but I'm not sure is it fake or not

Funny, I use the button as well...I tried both samsung and the standard dialler, they both behave the same :excl:

Guest Zeski

Mate, this rom is legendary. I've been using it for 2 days, and for the first time, can say I'm pleased with my Omnia.

I think you should keep it clean like you have been, don't incl. Opera or Google Maps or anything extra. The genius of your rom comes from the fact that it's a clean slate for Omnia users... 'cleaner' even than the manufacturer's own firmware because you've excluded all of their value added software.

Keep up the great work, I've given this thread a 5 star rating, I hope others follow suit.

Guest shokka9

dddrko

any chance you could post that black theme please? Been waiting for someone to come up with it bro :excl:

These ROMs look real nice..

how you get the background in start menu to be same as the theme??

Good work bro...

Guest StimpyGoblin

Hello ... my first post here ...

I love this LITE Rom but i get the feeling that the GPS is not working again or I'm doing something wrong here ...

I installed this LITE ROM (DXIA5/DXIA5) and i have DXIA5 as phone part ...

I install GPSProxy to test the GPS but It can't find a fix ...

Also with google maps ... just test it ... no fix!

Thanks in advance !!!

EDIT ...

For my first post ... i'm ashamed ...

GPS is working ... !!!

Edited by StimpyGoblin

Guest dddrko
Funny, I use the button as well...I tried both samsung and the standard dialler, they both behave the same :excl:

Try Settings>System>Sceen Text Size. Move the slider one position to the left, to get smaller font. Sliding in Contacts works for me, but font is too big and symbols are not shown and changes are invisible. How about now?

dddrko

any chance you could post that black theme please? Been waiting for someone to come up with it bro :excl:

These ROMs look real nice..

how you get the background in start menu to be same as the theme??

Good work bro...

I will, when I get back home. BTW, you can PM me whenever you want

I want to thank everybody who get time to try my ROM, extra thanks for those who reports problems. My kitchen is very young and unstable. What ever opinion you have about this ROM, it is far away from good, stable ROM, and I still need days (and nights) to make it more robust. The only reason I posted it is just to share my joy with you folks, with the progress I made so far. This ROM will stay LITE (I'm planning to reduce even more stuff), please don't ask for extra apps, there's no way to please everybody. Anyway, this is just a step to the kitchen I would like to create and share.

Edited by dddrko

Guest dddrko

Here is the Black theme only. It's modified "Windows Mobile Black" that Sector and QBUS used. I cannot find original image (see here) nowhere, so, if somebody have it, please share. This cab will work on other WM 6.5 roms, not on WM 6.1 and not for ROM building (some files I removed due to overwriting problems).

Black.tsk.cab

Edited by dddrko

Guest Michael122w

Hi Drakko- Tried your ROM and it is pretty nice - very fast. I had a problem with MyPhone - as It would not allow me to connect to the server. Not sure what the problem is but I suspect that the myphone in the ROM is faulty.

Michael

Guest Andy Q
Hi Drakko- Tried your ROM and it is pretty nice - very fast. I had a problem with MyPhone - as It would not allow me to connect to the server. Not sure what the problem is but I suspect that the myphone in the ROM is faulty.

Michael

Couldn't get it to connect myself and tried out shokka9 method (item no. 5) by changing the phone operator to another and back again after 25 secs.

Able to surf internet and connect to MyPhone server but it says that my account is not registered which is definately not the case.

Will wait for possible WM6.5 v21500 by DDDRKO to see if it works?

Edited by Andy Q

Guest dddrko
No it isn't. Flashlight-stuff isn't working either, but that's no problem! It stil rocks man!

Flash Light works. Do Start>Settings>Personal>Buttons>Flash Light and check the box. Finger Mouse wasn't working at first, so I removed it. If I find time at weekend I'll try to figure out why is isn't working.

Guest Andy Q
I have Myphone working ok.

Hmm, couldn't get mine to work.

Sometimes get the "cannot connect to server" error and sometimes get the "account not registered" error message.

Guest dddrko
I have Myphone working ok.

Does anyone know of a weather panel that works with this rom.

There's no MyPhone in my 21500 and MSN Weather woks OK. Which ROM do you use?

Guest jason07

So i've flashed a bunch of custom ROMs before, but for some reason the .exe file for this one isn't being recognised on my XP laptop... It just comes up as an unknown application, and when I try to open it, it opens up a big black command type box, then closes. Anyone know why this could be happening??

Oh and it looks normal (correct icon, and opens properly) on my Vista laptop, but obviously it just doesn't run correctly or recognise my phone.

Cheers in advance

Jason

Edited by jason07

Guest Andy Q
There's no MyPhone in my 21500 and MSN Weather woks OK. Which ROM do you use?

Not sure which ROM version gavinfabl is using, but I presume it's the latest.

For me i'm using the 21500 posted by you and installed the My Phone application separately.

Edited by Andy Q

Guest gavinfabl

I am usng shokka9 latest rom as of yesterday. The myphone app was downloaded separately. MSN Weather. Does anyone have the link to this app? Will this integrate into the today screen?