Use my stickied thread

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Adrynalyne
mine was saying 284Mhz...i didnt know about underclocking during idle time, so when you said that i opened like 6 other apps and it went down to 208Mhz...better be TCPMP error, because right now it its me who is under stress, not the CPU

I was running SPB benchmark, specifically the CPU tests when making that screenshot, so I could show you. Unless you are compressing/decompressing, playing video and/or audio, its unlikely that you are going to cap the cpu speed like that. If you do, god help your battery, because it won't last long at that speed.

The CPU will step up and down, up and down as you open apps, access data, etc. It should not stay at a prolonged capped speed, unless an app is really working the CPU. Thats why there is so much confusion on the CPU speed. It is difficult to measure.

Guest Apo11on

I let TomTom Navigator and Google Maps fight over GPS COM Port and the CPU clock went to 630Mhz as well...I guess you're right, go figure...

Guest Remsad
Wozzer's rom doesn't touch the phone portion. So it wouldnt need to be reactivated.

That said, if you don't have a rom to flash back to, if it fails.....game over.

Thank you, I can't find any original Telus rom at this moment but I will try to do more search today

Guest QRULEZ
I let TomTom Navigator and Google Maps fight over GPS COM Port and the CPU clock went to 630Mhz as well...I guess you're right, go figure...

What TomTom version are you using? can you link me to the .cab?

Guest BuddyJesus

Anyone else try to install NETCFv35 ? I keep getting an error message, the reason I am trying to install it is because Viigo seems to need it?

This is my first custom rom, so if I don't need it or if anyone else has viigo installed with out an issues let me know. Thanks!

Guest Adrynalyne
Anyone else try to install NETCFv35 ? I keep getting an error message, the reason I am trying to install it is because Viigo seems to need it?

This is my first custom rom, so if I don't need it or if anyone else has viigo installed with out an issues let me know. Thanks!

Its cooked in already.

Guest QRULEZ

NETCFv35 is already in this ROM so no need to install it. I have no clue what viigo is and haven't tried to install it.

Guest BuddyJesus
NETCFv35 is already in this ROM so no need to install it. I have no clue what viigo is and haven't tried to install it.

Thanks, I thought it was all ready installed... Viigo is an RSS feeder that I have been using for a while, I like it, but I could always find another if it won't work.

Guest WoZZeR999

Hey all, sorry I was AFK basically all day yesterday. Works being a bear, and I have a lot of stupid crap come up.

Also, thanks to everyone that answered my questions in my absence. Just to give you a basic update on what little I did get around to.

Issues:

Wifi

Look in to:

Shokka9 keyboard

M2D clock button

M2D Update21

To Do:

Associate .mp3 to tcpmp

Look into http://www.modaco.com/content-page/286741/...20/#entry997522

I'm also working on a little side/secret project that I may have updates for later.

Guest aleis
Hey all, sorry I was AFK basically all day yesterday. Works being a bear, and I have a lot of stupid crap come up.

Also, thanks to everyone that answered my questions in my absence. Just to give you a basic update on what little I did get around to.

I'm also working on a little side/secret project that I may have updates for later.

could that be 3x2 . 3+2 action???? :excl:

Guest WoZZeR999

It wouldn't be a secret if I gave that info away.

Chief: it may solve some of the M2D issues. It's just something I'm looking into.

Guest aleis

Chief: it may solve some of the M2D issues. It's just something I'm looking into.

fair enough :excl:

ooo...i meant to go on youtube to see 6.5 on the i900!

lata!

Guest cheifkeiff

cool I know you know what your doing i was just curious if there was something cool it did lol thanks for the quick reply!

Guest cheifkeiff
Cheif, one of the things 21 does that I've missed is it shows voicemails on the home screen.

aaahhh that would be nice I guess i always just look at s2u2.

Guest anarkie13

I do have to say, I like your coding on the thought.

WoZZeR...you impress me with your tenacity and capability. I will deffinitely be contributing to your beer fund when I open up a few extra bucks to do so.

Might there be any good (advised) guide on cooking, etc...?

Guest WoZZeR999
I do have to say, I like your coding on the thought.

WoZZeR...you impress me with your tenacity and capability. I will deffinitely be contributing to your beer fund when I open up a few extra bucks to do so.

Might there be any good (advised) guide on cooking, etc...?

I started with this one. I will try to get a guide/pictorial up this weekend.

Guest thericksonebay

I have a questions for you wozzer. I am new to this flashing thing for the i910 i just flashed with the new rom that unlocks the gps and its ok. I was wondering if you would cook me a special rom with some things that i like, and i will make a rather nice donation to you.

Guest skinswin13

Wozzer,

Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work!! Your ROM's rock. I'm using TOMTOM 7 w/GPS and get locks in 15 sec. indoors. I don't drink alcohol, but I did donate to your PAYPAL SODA FUND!!!

Thanks again,

Jeff