Use my stickied thread

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999

I'm not sure what the count on the non-M2D one is, I think it's 95-100 megs of storage.

Edit: Also, found out VVM doesn't work :excl:

Edit2: Maybe it just crashed... looking into it

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest glsniper

I have a slightly off topic question. Why would the total storage memory be different between devices? Looking at WoZZeR's screen shots and comparing it to my own (same M2D cooked ROM), my total is 123.11MB whereas his is 121.88? Just wondering if there are differences between devices and the amount of memory it is loaded with.

Guest charles2995

arghhhh!! i followed all the instructions but my gps still wont work! other than that, great rom. love the java. however, i cant fully disable the auto rotation for some reason. any ideas?

Guest WoZZeR999
arghhhh!! i followed all the instructions but my gps still wont work! other than that, great rom. love the java. however, i cant fully disable the auto rotation for some reason. any ideas?

Not 100% sure about rotation. I'll look into it.

For GPS, you ahve to do settings, phone, GPS Location on

and for the GPS program, Com8 baud 57600

Guest Apo11on

I can't seem to be able to remove "All People" tab, by unchecking the box in M2DC - phone stays indefinitly on the rotating circle, as if it's processing the command, but never completes. Can anyone check if they're able to disable "All People" in M2DC and post results?

Guest Nagilem

Wozzer - Great work! Thanks for taking the time to get this out the door so quickly. I love not having all of the extra VZ $H!* on my phone...

I've read through most of the forum, and if these are already noted, please forgive me. I haven't read every post. A couple of small things I've found -

1. Wifi does not show up consistently in the wireless manager. I can sometimes see wifi, and other times, its just not there. Something must be hanging the driver. This has happened to me consistently after I have hard reset (I've hard reset twice to verify it wasn't caused by another app).

2. Dialer has locked up twice on me. Not sure if this was a problem with SPB phone suite. I've hard reset a few times, and loaded everything but phone suite, so I should have more data later.

Thanks again for the rom!

Guest Omega Ra

look on the regualr omnia page here...there are a couple links....I'm trying to get a GPS lock back after this flash...ugh..long wait

Guest charles2995
Not 100% sure about rotation. I'll look into it.

For GPS, you ahve to do settings, phone, GPS Location on

and for the GPS program, Com8 baud 57600

woah my god! the gps works!! thanks! and for the rotation, i meant something to prevent touchflo from rotating to landscape because its all messed up but i found the perfect program you should add to your rom called rotationservice. its simple and all it does is prevent touchflo rotation.

wait actually gps isn't working fully. on google maps, it found 747371840 gps satellites apparently but all it does is say seeking gps satellites. am i doing something wrong?

EDIT no wait now it says gps active and its fluxuating between 3 and five but it still doesn't do anything.

EDIT excuse my out of control editing but the gps is working now and it found my location in maps. thanks for the help!

Edited by charles2995

Guest charles2995

well i think verizon should learn a lesson from this. even though im not really sure what the lesson is, i think they still should learn a lesson from this. something along the lines of HACKERZZ POWNZZZ

Guest Nagilem

Anyone else having built-in dialer issues?

Seems if I end a live call with the on-screen End button, dialer will neither close when the X button is pressed, or respond when one of the on-screen menu buttons is pressed (keypad or menu). I have to press hardware end button to get back to today screen. I have to soft reset to get dialer working properly again. It seems to happen randomly. I had it happen, soft reset, had it happen again immediately, and now after a third soft reset, I cannot get it to happen again...

I have HTC - X installed with SPB Mobile Shell 2.1.5.

Guest RwP1138

:excl: woooz monie you are the man i have been watching this post non stop.......as soon as this secret project comes out i will be donating to your keg fund

Guest charles2995

just a thought...

ive realized that the touchflo music tab is routed to get music from the folder on the device called MUSIC. now, i have a 2 gb memory card's worth of music but the music tab wont detect any songs unless they are in the music folder. can i change the destionation folder or should i cut the entire music folder and paste it into my storage or my storage card, etc.

any ideas?

Guest Apo11on
What TomTom version are you using? can you link me to the .cab?

TomTom navigator isnt freeware or shareware...you might wanna try pm for such questions. Modaco is warez free zone.

Guest Apo11on
I can't seem to be able to remove "All People" tab, by unchecking the box in M2DC - phone stays indefinitly on the rotating circle, as if it's processing the command, but never completes. Can anyone check if they're able to disable "All People" in M2DC and post results?

anyone?