Use my stickied thread

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999
yes that was the first thing i tried. im going to try it one more time. if it still doesnt work then oh well. still love the rom without it =)

You don't have to install google maps, it comes built in.

And I am working on 6.5 still, but I've run into many road blocks. I am still working on it though. And I am also working on v6 still. Just a litle more bug testing to do.

Guest missing2
You don't have to install google maps, it comes built in.

And I am working on 6.5 still, but I've run into many road blocks. I am still working on it though. And I am also working on v6 still. Just a litle more bug testing to do.

got it to work after a hard reset

Guest ciscokidinsf

For those using WoZZer's ROM, are you having trouble with Twitter clients? I've tried 3 separate Twitter apps (Twobile, TinyTwitter, TwitToday) and NONE of then are able to connect. They were OK in the original ROM. Any ideas?

Guest charles2995

does anybody else find it annoying that with M2D on the internet tab, whenever you press launch browser, it opens up a new tab? i am always exiting out of tabs and im trying to figure out if theres a registry key to change to get it to not open up a new tab. so far i have found that if you change BannerURL (HKLM>Software>HTC>Manila2D>InternetWidget>Customized) to any URL, the new tab always opens up to that website. also, i tried adding another button underneath the Youtube button that goes directly to the facebook website so what i did was I copied and pasted everything from the '0' folder (customizeddescription, customizedicon,customizedtitle, customizedURL, and NOdescrition) and i edited it to direct me to the facebook website. obviously, it didn't work.

Guest jprowland

Thanks WoZZeR!

Just wanted to say thanks for the work you've put into this, and a special thanks for providing separate ROMs with and without M2D. I ran this several days (no issues at all) with M2D installed, and I really tried to like it, but in the end I just decided that I prefer PointUI's Home2 interface a little more. So I just installed the non-M2D version (v5), and I hope all your future releases will continue to have a non-M2D version.

If you're looking for more apps to include, I highly recommend the Twitter client PockeTwit. I'm not one to promote making the ROM too bloated, but since you included the Facebook app then this might be another one along the same lines. I love the unique, very non-Windows-Mobile interface (very iPhone-like, without looking like a cheesy iPhone clone)...smooth like butter on the Omnia.

Thanks again!

JP

Edit: decided to give M2D another try and play around with custom themes... but I still appreciate having a choice with separate ROMs!

Edited by jprowland

Guest missing2

i have a question about the Set As Ringtone feature in the media manager. when you trim the song is the original song permanently trimmed? or does it save a copy?

Guest omniaK
Find M2DC at XDA, and the instructions are the same as a normal M2D theme (with the exception of having to use an M2D Omnia theme.

sorry for the same question twice but I went to XDA and I found this thread Here. it only mentions that you need to pop the files into the windows Dir if its a Zip file, which all the files from the other site I refrenced are. It almost sounds too easy so i just wanted to double check before i go filling my storage memory with any file that could be unnecessary.

thanks again for the rom, cant get over how clean it is. :D

Guest bearhntr
I don't remember testing it on v5, but I know it did work in earlier revisions, and seems to work fine on my WIP v6. Did you try to install google maps over the currently installed google maps?

WoZZeR999,

Finally got my replacement i910 from Verizon after mine took a nose dive into the concrete (long story).

Where is the latest version of your ROM - I GOTTA TRY IT. I want GPS and the M2D2 and S2U2.

A Million Thanks,

*BH*

Guest Apo11on

WoZZeR when you pack your ROMs can you add changelog.txt to the archive, so we could track what's new and decide if we want to upgrade?

No need for full history now, but v5 -> v6 changes would be nice. Thx.

Guest silverback2
ok, so how do i flash the rom? whats udml_omnia?? please help

On the first page is udml_omnia its the program you use to flash your i910. there are directions on there too, just go slow and read it all.

pretty simple, just run udml_omnia load the .img file hit detect then (with your phone off) plug it in via usb, turn it on, and it should start.

Guest ardvarkofdoom
On the first page is udml_omnia its the program you use to flash your i910. there are directions on there too, just go slow and read it all.

pretty simple, just run udml_omnia load the .img file hit detect then (with your phone off) plug it in via usb, turn it on, and it should start.

I will second the "just go slow and read it all". There are multiple threads dealing with flashing ROMs, even for the Verizon i910, in this forum and the main Omnia forum. Don't forget to disable "allow USB connections" before flashing.

Guest KWiK.Kick

WoZZer999

I really want to try your ROM as well as others that are out there for the i910, however, I want to be able to return my phone back to the original ROM if necessary.

The features that are available in the cooked ROMs sound very cool, and I am anxious to try them.

I need a fail safe plan before I proceed.

I have looked in many different forums about dumping the ROM but nobody seems to have been successful in getting the dump back onto the phone.

I have successfully dumped my ROM but don't know what I need to do to put it back on the phone

Do you have any instructions or some links that would point me in the right direction.

TIA

Guest ardvarkofdoom

Ok... so Azintegra (or however you spell his name) posted something awhile back in one of the main threads (I'm sure there is a copy in the "help lock GPS thread", possibly also in the "new ROM" thread from being quoted) that was supposed to put it back to the "stock ROM", or close enough. If you are that anxious about it, I'd say just wait for the official update. Even if you don't like the cooked ROMs, you still have the choice to go back to the leaked ROM. Not sure why you would want to go back further than that once you've flashed.

Guest aleis
There is supposed to be a official rom out may 11th. That would give you something official to flash to if you want to wait.

hey woz, i dont know if you have been asked today...so...let me get that out there!

ANY INFO ON A WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5 ROM? :D

ok no more until tomorrow! :lol:

Guest WoZZeR999
hey woz, i dont know if you have been asked today...so...let me get that out there!

ANY INFO ON A WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5 ROM? :D

ok no more until tomorrow! :lol:

Running into... issues... with it. I probably won't have any updates till the weekend.

Guest jcortes

hey wozzer with the new official Rom coming out from Verizon i am assuming that it will enable agps to get a faster fix will u be doing any development to the new Rom to clean it up like you have done with the leaked one. i love the work you have done with the leaked Rom i hope u can bring this to the official rom if it infact enables agps for a faster fix

Guest WoZZeR999
hey wozzer with the new official Rom coming out from Verizon i am assuming that it will enable agps to get a faster fix will u be doing any development to the new Rom to clean it up like you have done with the leaked one. i love the work you have done with the leaked Rom i hope u can bring this to the official rom if it infact enables agps for a faster fix

I may go through and clean it up again. I may go through and make cabs of stuff that I delete too. We'll have to see.

It all depends on what I have coming up, and if I can get wm6.5 to work.

Guest rcicu
Has anyone found an FMRadio.cab file that works and can be installed into Wozzer's ROM? The shokka one doesn't work.

I would love to get the FM Radio to work again! Cellular service suck where I live so streaming is out for me.

Thanks

Guest PCPackrat

Might be a stupid question but when you load a ROM does it wipe the device storage? I installed WeFi and it jacked my wireless some how, it can see networks but when you try to connect, the network changes to unavailable. I'm wondering if flashing v5 to it will bring me back to square 1.