Use my stickied thread

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Arkhilhra

This might have been asked before but I couldn't find my answers, the search function on this site is kind of bad.

Anyway, on WM 6.5 light..

Does it not have the any variation of the QVGA Diamond theme, the first page of this thread seems to suggest that all three versions do.

Secondly, how do you edit all the shortcuts on the home screen, the ones you scroll through. More than half of them don't need to be there because they're already in like 3 other places.

Thanks.

Guest destrekor

So this is strange, and I haven't been able to find this problem in this thread or the main Omnia sub-forum.

My volume behaves very strangely. I tend to just leave my phone on without powering it down with the power button for as long as I can, but after a day or two, the volume (maxed, by the way), seems to drop in volume over time, and by the end of probably 2, maybe 3 days, it is inaudible. I'll forget this and use it as a "last-chance" alarm after my alarm near my bed, and well, it can't be heard when the alarm goes off.

A ring will be weak, so will all notifications. After turning it off and rebooting, it's back to full volume.

What is causing this? I have SPB3 (stable release, not beta), but I'm pretty sure this had been going on since before I installed that, I just rebooted more often due to constantly installing new apps. Any one come across this? I can't be the only one. But not seeing anyone else complain of this.

Guest P A U L

i just flashed to v5 and installed M2DC and applied a theme with blue top and bottom bars.... however, these bars won't change colors to the applied M2D theme... they remain whatever they're set to on the Today settings... any ideas?

Guest dedoy

I am looking for some possible help I installed the 6.5 software into my omnia i910 and seems I am still having at least one issue that I had prior to the update and a new issue that is a little bit of a nuisance. the vibrate still does not work which prior version it didn't either. and the new issue is my phone goes into a sleep mode and doesn't come back I have to do a soft reset every time it does this which is frequent this is why its a nuisance. if anyone knows a registry fix or resolution to this please leave me know.

Guest myoder020
I am looking for some possible help I installed the 6.5 software into my omnia i910 and seems I am still having at least one issue that I had prior to the update and a new issue that is a little bit of a nuisance. the vibrate still does not work which prior version it didn't either. and the new issue is my phone goes into a sleep mode and doesn't come back I have to do a soft reset every time it does this which is frequent this is why its a nuisance. if anyone knows a registry fix or resolution to this please leave me know.

your posting in the wrong thread, this thread is for winmo 6.1, head on over to wozzers 6.5 thread.

Guest ammmze

Hi there,

So I had this ROM installed but recently switched to the one by blazing wolf because I switched to use SPB Mobile Shell, however there isn't a good audio player installed. I really liked the "Audio Manager" that was on this ROM. The closest I came to finding it was HTC Audio Manager but it wasn't QVGA and had a different look for the library browser. Anyone got a cab for the one in this ROM?

Thanks

Guest blazingwolf
Hi there,

So I had this ROM installed but recently switched to the one by blazing wolf because I switched to use SPB Mobile Shell, however there isn't a good audio player installed. I really liked the "Audio Manager" that was on this ROM. The closest I came to finding it was HTC Audio Manager but it wasn't QVGA and had a different look for the library browser. Anyone got a cab for the one in this ROM?

Thanks

Try this one. It is setup for the Omnia. <_<

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...phenom-edition/

Guest ammmze

Thanks for the relpy, that one does work, however it just isn't quite as finger friendly as I would like. Also I just realized this is the wrong topic I am in, I was using Wozzer's WM6.5 version, not this one, but I assume they both had the same audio manager. Again thanks.

EDIT:

Alright after some playing around, I found the theme files for the HTC Audio Manager, so I messed with them and now I have a working theme for the Omnia for the HTC Audio Manager. I posted it here.

Edited by ammmze

Guest Grubbyboy

I like the Rom WoZZer, however I am getting "The source filter for this file could not be loaded" with WMedia. I need to be able to see live feed from my security cams on my phone, and although it worked with the Leaked Rom, it is not working with yours. Any idea how to fix this problem? thanks.

Guest iguanad

Smart reader doesnt work. I downloaded the cab from one of those sites. It opens and snaps picture but has an error when trying to convert. Anyone have a fix for this? I use this program all the time.

Guest ssok87

I'm having trouble with the ROM right now.

I did some regedit so I can read Korean font on the phone

I followed instruction from here

So now I can read Korean font on the browser.

But the music player on this ROM is not able to read the font and it comes out all broken.

Is there way to fix this?

another problem is that I cant set ringtones.

It might be because I changed the registers around but when I try to set the ringtone it won't even play the preview and when I press ok at top it just refreshes that screen and won't get out of setting ringtone screen.

also no matter which ringtone I choose it always sets to the first ringtone in the list.

Can anyone help out with these?

Guest ssok87

so after having some problem I flashed my phone again.

and it did fix some problems but still have problem with the program tab.

sometimes the all programs shortcut wouldn't work.

Guest jcanderson
Disclaimer - This rom worked on my Omnia. If it bricks yours, it is not my responsibility to buy you a new omnia, or call samsung to have them send a new one to you.

With the release (or leak as it may be) of the i910 rom, I got to cooking. This is a release for Verizon phone. So here is:

WoZZeRs Cooked Rom (Real original name... heh)

I've had some 'beta testers' in a thread about the discussion of cooking for the i910.

First of all, this is a rom I am making for myself and sharing with the public, so if I have removed something you want, then find one of the Omnia cab repositories and install it as a cab.

Secondly, I don't *owe* you anything to put in the rom, (or fix if it's beyond my control). With the .img that was leaked, I don't know how to extract the Customer_CSC, but if someone wants to help me, I could get a lot more done.

I recommend that you have flashed with the new ROM (the link is in the New Rom thread for the i910), and after the *228, and all that jazz, it's safe to update with my ROM.

To go over some of the changes I have done,

Things Removed:

VZNav and VZAppZone

Samsung Today and Today 2

Samsung Widgets *1

Non-English Keyboards

All ringtones and backgrounds (except the default VZW ringtone and mountain background)

Digital Frame

Business Card Reader

Dice

Connected Home

FMRadio

'Main Menu'

Movie Video Editor

RSS Reader

Shozu

Silver Inbox

Smart Converter

Smart Memo

Touch Player

Text Message retry

Zoomer

--New in v5--

A few more odds and ends, mostly cleaning out left over stuff

Things added:

M2D (In one of the releases)

Opal Comm manager.

Google Maps

Official Youtube player

WM 6.5 Facebook App

Java

Advanced Config

SD Tuneup (better responce from SD cards)

Total Commander

TCPMP0.81

Various start up tweaks

Link to SMPlayer *4

Fixes:

--v5--

Camera should not lock up in recording mode

Opening an image actually brings you to that image

Included SMPlayer works

How to flash:

Run UDML_Omnia

Click PDA

Find the extracted file from the rar you downloaded

Hit Detect

Restart Phone

Once the phone has completly booted, wait a minute and give it another soft-reset

Here are the links to the files:

Flash OS v5 *2

Flash OS v5 /w M2D

If I deleted a program that you use on a regular basis, Shokka9 has some of the original programs. These are from the i900, but there is no reason they shouldn't work with the i910.

*1 - This is part of the Customer_CSC, so I'm having trouble getting it to work for people who want it. I recommend FEWidgets if you want the same functionality.

*2 - For refrence, the non-M2D one should have about 15 megs of more of free space after a hard reset.

*3 - Follow the instructions here to add custom cities tp the weather tab.

*4 - I have attached a SMPlayer with the remaining codecs that are not included in the windows folder. You shouldn't need this unless you want to use the touch player.

This ROM is great!!!

But please can anyone provide me with stock rom from VZW

i ahve been forced to get a g1 from tmobile and was goign to sell phone would love to send it as out of box and would appreciate any help...thanks a lot

jcanderson

Guest blazingwolf
This ROM is great!!!

But please can anyone provide me with stock rom from VZW

i ahve been forced to get a g1 from tmobile and was goign to sell phone would love to send it as out of box and would appreciate any help...thanks a lot

jcanderson

Nope, no one has it. The best you can do is flash to the CC20 ROM.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TRB01

First off I would like to thank you WoZZeR so much for all your hard work, this is a fantastic rom. I've been running it since v5 and its been perfect except for a couple small things I was hoping I could change somehow.

First one, Is there a way to disable the 'Message Sent' popup that I get after every text message I send? I think I turned this on when I first was setting my phone up but I can't find the option again to disable it.

The second one is about the volume control. When your on the M2D today plugin, the volume adjuster looks like this, but when you try to adjust the volume from within a program it looks like this. Back on the original FW I installed M2D manually and it always had that first volume controller no matter where you were. Is there a way to make that the default volume adjuster, not just on the home page only?

And this is more of a question about Omnia modifications in general, but I don't want to start a new thread just for it. Is there a way to customize the lock screen? I was hoping for a way to completely redo it with new buttons and stuff, but even a change of color would be nice.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. ;)

Edited by TRB01

Guest Wildman3064132

1st thing I have to say is wonderful job on all the ROMs and thanks for all the great work but I need some help, can someone let me know where to get the code required to get the weather to work on 6.5 home page, I am using WoZZeR's WM6.5 Lite ROM but I cant seem to get it to work for Kansas City Mo. in USA. For some reason I run into this issue when configuring AccuWeather in any application..

Any Assisitance Would be Greatly Appreciated...

Guest TRB01
1st thing I have to say is wonderful job on all the ROMs and thanks for all the great work but I need some help, can someone let me know where to get the code required to get the weather to work on 6.5 home page, I am using WoZZeR's WM6.5 Lite ROM but I cant seem to get it to work for Kansas City Mo. in USA. For some reason I run into this issue when configuring AccuWeather in any application..

Any Assisitance Would be Greatly Appreciated...

You should probably ask questions about the 6.5 rom in the 6.5 thread instead of here.

Guest Wildman3064132
You should probably ask questions about the 6.5 rom in the 6.5 thread instead of here.

Thanks for information, but I found fix while searching other areas of forum.... Sorry forgot to update post..

• 4 months later...
Guest in_odium

Hey I started running this rom a few months back, it was the lite version, however now for some reason whenever I hit the "x" after sending a text message my phone freezes. If I open the task manager and just end the process I can keep texting but not only is it annoying but the task manager has started freezing too. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks for any replies.

my touch screen has recently started messing up. i don't believe it has anything to do with the software but i want to do a hard reset and it's asking for a password. as far as i know i have never entered in a password. is there a default password?