EXEcutor

Guest Pako777

Guest yonn1981

Hi Pako777,

Is it possible to extract MLI file of an omnia i900? what does it contains? I'm interested to find out - can you help?

thanks...

Guest Pako777
Hi Pako777,

Is it possible to extract MLI file of an omnia i900? what does it contains? I'm interested to find out - can you help?

thanks...

standart procedure extract_MLI for i900 - not yet. i900_MLI can have eboot,pda,csc & langpack. For extract pda and langpack section use EXEcutor.

PDA - Executor-PDA_Search-will receive FSP-PDA_Disassm-FSP-will recieve dump or packets-if need create new pda

LangPack - Executor-PDA_Other-PDA->Langpack-will receive IMG-this file open with help UltraISO

Guest yonn1981
standart procedure extract_MLI for i900 - not yet. i900_MLI can have eboot,pda,csc & langpack. For extract pda and langpack section use EXEcutor.

PDA - Executor-PDA_Search-will receive FSP-PDA_Disassm-FSP-will recieve dump or packets-if need create new pda

LangPack - Executor-PDA_Other-PDA->Langpack-will receive IMG-this file open with help UltraISO

That's did it > Thanks :(

But are there tools to extract eboot and csc? hex edit? I found a new MLI file -extracted pda part "Thanks again" -> Files are dated 10/2009 which newer than last ROM leaked "?ID1" ... Will use it for cooking and see what brings :(

Thanks...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Pako777
That's did it > Thanks :(

But are there tools to extract eboot and csc? hex edit?

eboot & csc - handly..

I found a new MLI file -extracted pda part "Thanks again" -> Files are dated 10/2009 which newer than last ROM leaked "?ID1"

:( .. please give me link :(

Guest yonn1981
eboot & csc - handly..

:( .. please give me link :(

Sure,

Just cooked ROM for myself :( ... Feel the touch is sensitive and better - But I might be hallucinating :( ...

Here:

(size : 154201 KBytes / updated : 2010-02-12 )

Direct link "If their server allows":

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/...8/i900XBIK1.MLI

or:

http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/down...8/i900XBIK1.MLI

Please share eboot and csc :(

PDA shows I900XBIJ1 however... :(

Sadly did not see any graphical changes :( "No omnialite like apps" ... But at least it's new :(

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Michal Vogl

Hi Pako,

I have a question. I've tried change pagepool with romdump.bin (JB1 czech language), but without good result. My phone stop with Samsung Omnia logo. When I tried change pagepool in some cooked rom (KC 6.5.3) everything is OK. What is wrong. Thank you for your program and also for help.

Guest Pako777
Hi Pako,

I have a question. I've tried change pagepool with romdump.bin (JB1 czech language),

what this "romdump" ?? i don't know..

Guest Michal Vogl
what this "romdump" ?? i don't know..

Product of Sorg utility. I made disk dump and this file I was trying to cook with your tool. SOmething is wrong. OK. From where I have to take pda.nb0?

Sorry, I am new in cooking.

Guest Pako777
Product of Sorg utility. I made disk dump and this file I was trying to cook with your tool. SOmething is wrong. OK. From where I have to take pda.nb0?

Sorry, I am new in cooking.

hhe.. write - "for i8000" :( i think for i900 :( .. PP can change only if have XIP & patching with help EXEcutor_2.8

Guest Nicklashidegard
Thanks, Downloading...

By the way Midomi is included in this ROM -> It's new ROM indeed :(

Just if someone can get his hand on the full ROM with phone part :(

It's be intresting indeed to extract the PDA.bin :( .. I'm just d/l the .MLI file to see if i can extract it. What did you use to extract it??

FIY, midomi has been included in most Nordic roms (XBIC and even older). My brother bought a Swedish omnia with and "ancient" rom from 2009 and it too had midomi included.

Guest Michal Vogl
hhe.. write - "for i8000" :( i think for i900 :( .. PP can change only if have XIP & patching with help EXEcutor_2.8

It is exactly what I did. With cooked rom from Kuanchai I can change PP without problem, with JB1.MST or with *.nb0 from disk dump I produce new rom with your utility, but after flashig it freezes. (I only want to change PP). It is interesting that I do exactly the same things as with rom from Kuanchai.

Edited by Michal Vogl

Guest waremike32

Can anyone upload PDA_i900XBIJ1 to another hosting site. I can't seem to get it from rghost. Thanks.

Nevermind, it was a browser issue. Got it now.

-Thank you Pako777

Edited by waremike32

Guest bonsai120

Hello Pako

I've installed your Executor version 2.8. Now I have a Trojan warning of different of antivirus systems for the files pput.exe and pget.exe.

Why this? In v. 2.7 this didn't appear? ...

Could you check please?

Bonsai

Edited by bonsai120

Guest Pako777
I've installed your Executor version 2.8. Now I have a Trojan warning of different of antivirus systems for the files pput.exe and pget.exe.

read first post.. Notes... <_< or this text me write in each post?

Guest Pako777
Can anyone completely extract PDA_i900XBIJ1? When I disassemble, I'm missing almost all lang packages, including OEM_lang.

i900XBIK1.mli >> EXEcutor_2.8 >> PDA >> Other >> PDA_LangPack >> Select MLI >> Check LangPack >> Start >> *.IMG open in ex. UltraISO

Guest waremike32
i900XBIK1.mli >> EXEcutor_2.8 >> PDA >> Other >> PDA_LangPack >> Select MLI >> Check LangPack >> Start >> *.IMG open in ex. UltraISO

Got it, Thanks!