EXEcutor

Guest Pako777

Guest krugerjq

Hi Pako

I would like to dump my rom from my phone using executer. Witch DSK should I dump? I did dump DSK1. I get a file that I then disasemble. I see all the files and it is about 80MB big. If I try to build a PDA bin it ends up to about 26MB. I dont think this is correct. Am I doing something wrong?

The original EXE rom that I have gives an error if I try to dissasemble the PDA_i900DXID1.bin file. It gives a "stream read error". I have loaded this rom to my phone and it works great. There is just a few things I would like to change. If I use another rom it does not give the stream error.

Any advice?

Guest belly007

Hi

My i910 is bricked, only the red power light shows, screen is blank, Im wondering if there are any solutions, I figured I would have to Jtag it but im hoping their is some installer software I can put on a SD card and it will fix my problem. Really not wanting to send my phone away.

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pako777
Hi Pako. I can`t change PP in WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009) ( KC). What is wrong?

i don't know what you do and how you do..

to all

in first post EXEcutor_2.9

Guest jmsmartins
Hi

My i910 is bricked, only the red power light shows, screen is blank, Im wondering if there are any solutions, I figured I would have to Jtag it but im hoping their is some installer software I can put on a SD card and it will fix my problem. Really not wanting to send my phone away.

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers

hi,

my i900 is bricked too, only red light shows on and no omnia boot screen... i searched a bit around the forum and i didn't find a solution for it, so if you find one feel free to PM me please :P

good luck with your i910!

cheers

Guest Pako777
my i900 is bricked too, only red light shows on and no omnia boot screen... i searched a bit around the forum and i didn't find a solution for it, so if you find one feel free to PM me please :P

not.. EXEcutor not reanimated bricked i900.. only special soft+hard JTAG can you help

Guest Pako777
Next PagePool>choose XIP and Executor is hang.

that me nothing not say.. please screenshot with error.. what firmware disassembled..

Guest jmsmartins
not.. EXEcutor not reanimated bricked i900.. only special soft+hard JTAG can you help

hi Pako777, can u please explain in a little more detail what do i need to revive my dead omnia? or if it's even possible? thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest Rest_In_Peace

is this only for xp ? can i run the file on vista ? ???

i'm using windows 7 to assemble the upgrader file ... i used the 2.91 executor... is there any problem with that ?

my device still not detected by the exe, has a message "waiting for device" after i plug the connected i900 usb cable...

any advice ? :rolleyes:

Edited by Rest_In_Peace

Guest maczen
is this only for xp ? can i run the file on vista ? ???

i'm using windows 7 to assemble the upgrader file ... i used the 2.91 executor... is there any problem with that ?

my device still not detected by the exe, has a message "waiting for device" after i plug the connected i900 usb cable...

any advice ? :rolleyes:

But the .exe can only be flashed in Xp.

Guest Pako777
But the .exe can only be flashed in Xp.

yes..

question was - "is this only for xp ? can i run the file on vista ? ???"... i understand what this question about program :rolleyes:

Guest MenosOcho
EXEcutor ___ [27.05.10] ___

v 3.0

Hi Pako, thanks for this tool.

I need your help, i've an I8000L and i'm working on make my own CSC, because doesn't exists a MultiCSC unbranded for I8000L, only there are for I8000. My phone is unbranded.

The idea is Dissaemble the CSC from my Carrier's chip, remove everything from its brand and replace by unbranded files (images) and reg.

I Disassembled the original CSC, I edited the CSCConfig.reg, replaced the GIF files and I let the Network setting untouched. After that i Assembled again but the file seems to be not ok.

I did a disassemble and assemble without touch the contents and the problem still there:

a ) Octans v2.14: when ai select the new CSC file appear the following

- "Language Select" field: it offer 15 languages (original CSC come with 2).

- "CSC Field Select" field: is empty, here should appear the name of file.csc

- In the text box with analysis results of CSC (above MoviNAND button) show "[CSC] SalesCode:[LUF]" when the proper should be "[CSC] SalesCode:[uFN]", it means that Executor i assembling since "L" because it thinks that phone is I8000 instead of I8000L

b ) Anyway i tried flash it and my cell phone works but with some changes, the first image when it start was replaced by another one, now appear "Witu Amoled" (it's the Russian name for this model) and before it i had the Factory image that say "Samsung Omnia II"

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

UPDATE:

I found another tool that works ok on my I8000L: Rom Dump/Build Application, Dump and Build Rom. Dump and Build CSC

I know that you're focused on I900, so forget it.

Anyway thanks for your support the community.

Edited by MenosOcho

Guest Pako777

MenosOcho

a ) At assemblage CSC the standard heading containing all 15 language ID is used. At assemblage it is necessary to specify correct LangId

b ) At assemblage CSC the section with files of the data, and then section bootpictures in the beginning undertakes. It for the different countries differs (basically a loading picture) a little. This section in a ready kind is in file Kitchen\i8000\csc_image.ser. It is possible to replace this file with the - only I have no yours CSC_files that it to get

and You still can look the utility Wes58 - it too is able to assemble CSC for i8000

Edited by Pako777

Guest steff195

I recently installed 7 on my PC (used to have XP) and the only way I can update/test my roms is via Grandprix. That's too bad, because I used to assemble the roms with this executor and released them to public download in my thread, but when I test the roms I have to flash my phone with Grandprix and it's... like doing too things instead of a single one.

So, is this going to be compatible with 7?

Sorry, if this was solved in the last version then nevermind the above words... I didn't get to try it yet.

Edited by steff195

Guest Pako777
So, is this going to be compatible with 7?

compatible what? program or firmware? program - compatible.. pda_firmware (in bin_format for GrandPrix) - compatible.. exe_firmware (created with help EXEcutor-EXE-Assemble) - NOT compatible because integrated, in exe_fw, UserDownloader not compatible with WM7

Guest ABUBAKR

hi Pako777,

I have b7610.. I downloaded a firmware pack through Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader..

In the .zip file I got .csc, .eb0, .MST, .bin & SS_DL.dll

How do I extract .nb0 from .MST using EXEcutor_3.0 ?

P.S.

the firmware files are of b7610

Guest Pako777
How do I extract .nb0 from .MST using EXEcutor_3.0 ?

P.S.the firmware files are of b7610

EXEcutor - Tools - MST - Select yours MST_file - Start - waiting... - then program create MLI & NB0 & Eboot. And all ok. :)

Guest ABUBAKR
EXEcutor - Tools - MST - Select yours MST_file - Start - waiting... - then program create MLI & NB0 & Eboot. And all ok. :)

hi Pako777,

I tried the method you said earlier.. but I'm getting an error.. then nothing happens after that.. ! :)

P.S.

Windows: XP Sp3/4gb RAM/3gb pagefile

phone: b7610

post-706856-1275912487_thumb.png

Edited by ABUBAKR

Guest Pako777
hi Pako777,

I tried the method you said earlier.. but I'm getting an error.. then nothing happens after that.. ! :)

hmm.. i'm will see this error. I understand what this firmware GT-B7610_B7610NXXIK1_B7610NXSOIK1_B7610XXIK1_B7610NXSOIK1_XX_XSO ?

If yes - give me link (only not fus.*****)

Guest ABUBAKR
hmm.. i'm will see this error. I understand what this firmware GT-B7610_B7610NXXIK1_B7610NXSOIK1_B7610XXIK1_B7610NXSOIK1_XX_XSO ?

If yes - give me link (only not fus.*****)

yes, its GT-B7610_B7610NXXIK1_B7610NXSOIK1_B7610XXIK1_B7610NXSOIK1_XX_XSO

I also want to extract .nb0 from GT-B7610_B7610NXXJC2_B7610NXENJC2_B7610XXJC1_B7610NXENJC2_XX_XEN

I am uploading the .MST files of these to firmwares.. will post the links once upload completes..

thanks for all your help Pako777..! :)

I tried to extract .nb0 from .MST by rodrigofd's o2util.exe

but i don't know how to use it in cmd.. it gives syntax error..