Omnia i910 ROM by blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
Thank you! I download it using prox. I want to use MS3,but it's trial?How to use.

You need to buy the program. Then you can input your registration number and MS3 will work. :D

Guest Vahnyyz

what would happen, if someone used the leaked rom, and changed the bin file from the one that's there, to the one that's yours?

~directed towards blaze

Guest blazingwolf
what would happen, if someone used the leaked rom, and changed the bin file from the one that's there, to the one that's yours?

~directed towards blaze

I'm not even sure that this is possible right at the moment. We haven't figured out how to get to some files yet and because of this we can't put things back together like they are now. The hope is that once Verizon drops the official ROM we will be able to do this.

Guest Vahnyyz

i had already tried it >.>

and it went through, it worked fine, no stock ups or anything but i have no idea if it did anything different to be honest

i just changed the 2nd bin file in umdl

Guest blazingwolf
My GPS hardware port always None.I choose the one and click "ok",but can't save it.

That setting doesn't seem to work in the i910 at the moment. Did you turn your GPS phone setting to "location on"? Start/Settings/Phone/Services tab/ Highlight GPS and select change settings.

If you have done that have you gone outside and waited 10 to 15 minutes for it to lock the first time?

Guest blazingwolf
i had already tried it >.>

and it went through, it worked fine, no stock ups or anything but i have no idea if it did anything different to be honest

i just changed the 2nd bin file in umdl

I hadn't thought of doing it that way.

Guest Vahnyyz

yea, it was kinda funny in my book =], could I ask if you know of a "fix" for the cellular line #777?

it used to work, but i haven't seen a workthrough on here >.<

Guest blazingwolf
yea, it was kinda funny in my book =], could I ask if you know of a "fix" for the cellular line #777?

it used to work, but i haven't seen a workthrough on here >.<

I did call Verizon - they had me set up the Broadband cellular connection. In case it matters for anyone else ever:

- Under 'Manage existing connections' and on the 'modem' tab (if yours is missing) select "new"

- enter/leave the name, under select a modem - it should say cellular, select next

- enter #777 as the number to be dialed, select next

- enter your 10 digit cell phone number @vzw3g.com

- enter their password and vzw as the domain

I can't figure out why this problem is creeping in though. It is working just fine for me. :D

Guest JDawg183

Howdy all, I havent been to this thread for a long time. I just noticed a lot of people talking about MS3. If you go to Read the site rules no warez links or requests they also have MS3 and it will not cost you $30 :D. They also have a lot of games and applications there you may want to check out. Have fun boys!

Guest Fiddler58

Hi Blaze does your ROM address the phone shutting off, or going into Flight mode, at 20% battery remaining? I have asked for this fix on other forums but have not received any replies. Thanks for your help.

Guest blazingwolf
Hi Blaze does your ROM address the phone shutting off, or going into Flight mode, at 20% battery remaining? I have asked for this fix on other forums but have not received any replies. Thanks for your help.

I haven't done anything specific for this as I don't usually let my phone get that low on battery power. I can look in to it though and see what I can do.

Guest Vahnyyz

blaze you're right, i had to do it a couple times, but i'm not sure what changed, i think i had to update my phones cell tower look up thingy you know *228 2 and stuff.

the 1st tier tech agents aren't very helpful

although there was one guy that used phonescoop and modaco that was totally awesome.

Guest sm_sammy

Just tried installing. All seems to go well w/ UMDL detect & download, but then i910 gets stuck at "Samsung Omnia" screen upon (self) re-starting. Any tips, guys?

Guest Tim-H

I've been running this ROM since Saturday and this hasn't happened. If it still happens to you after flashing I would think it was a hardware problem with your phone and might want to get it replaced.

Edited by Tim-H

Guest blazingwolf
Just tried installing. All seems to go well w/ UMDL detect & download, but then i910 gets stuck at "Samsung Omnia" screen upon (self) re-starting. Any tips, guys?

Which ROM? Tried a soft reset? Pull the battery for a minute or two and try to power on again.

This is the first report of something like this so I don't think the ROM is an issue unless it downloaded incorrectly.

Guest sm_sammy
Which ROM? Tried a soft reset? Pull the battery for a minute or two and try to power on again.

This is the first report of something like this so I don't think the ROM is an issue unless it downloaded incorrectly.

Fixed it. Maybe the ROM didn't download incorrectly. Went back and re-flashed the rev10.cc20 and retried. All's well - no bricking! Nice work ... love it (so far).

Guest grimwj
That setting doesn't seem to work in the i910 at the moment. Did you turn your GPS phone setting to "location on"? Start/Settings/Phone/Services tab/ Highlight GPS and select change settings.

If you have done that have you gone outside and waited 10 to 15 minutes for it to lock the first time?

I turn my GPS phone setting to "location on".But the hardware port is "None",the navigating soft can't connect.

Guest grimwj

I turn my GPS phone setting to "location on".But the hardware port is "None",the navigating soft can't connect.

Guest grimwj