SPB Mobile Shell 3 :)

Guest Sinaaa

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia
What resolution are the backgrounds for the Lifestyle page?

If you were talking about SPB provided wallpapers then they are bigger than Omnia, which is nice to drag the widget icons across them 4 way. I believe the std Omnia wallpapers can be used so for the same 240x400 viewing area there is no difference in display resolution, but the std ones will probably got split and repeated when dragging the icons across.

Guest DJRedLine

This is working really smooth on a WM6.5 ROM. After a little messing about i will be definatley purchasing the full product.

Seems like SPB did not want people to get their hands on this just yet as all links on XDA have been removed.

Guest jeffrey2000

Did anyone notice that when you open the '3D active screenflip app', the caption bar of the contact list (the one with the 'dialer' buttons) screen is called: "Toshiba Contacts" :excl:

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest GodsGift
Did anyone notice that when you open the '3D active screenflip app', the caption bar of the contact list (the one with the 'dialer' buttons) screen is called: "Toshiba Contacts" :excl:

'3D active screenflip app' ???

GG

Guest 3shirts

GG

Yeah that threw me a little too? What app are you talking about jeffrey?

Edited by 3shirts

Guest komodino

This is good , very good.

It is time i get rid of TouchFlo 2d and set this one up .

One issue though (for me) i cant figure out how to set the contacs page NOT to show the sim contacts or to intergade with inesoft.

p.s. of course it is running smooth on Omnia 900

Guest holdz

Yeah it's pretty good. I've got no plans to return to 2.x.x

any reason my key doesnt work? I used the one emailed to me and it works fine for spb 2.1. Mebe cause it still beta?

Thats because, the keys are specific to versions. So to use V3, you will need a new key.

Guest LarryP

I read it was a fee upgrade I thought?

Yeah it's pretty good. I've got no plans to return to 2.x.x

Thats because, the keys are specific to versions. So to use V3, you will need a new key.

Guest jeffrey2000

GG

Yeah that threw me a little too? What app are you talking about jeffrey?

Wow i wonder where u got that toshiba thing from. Mine reads SPB Contacts. Maybe u need some magnifying glass to read properly?

See below, it's pretty clear to me! :excl:

btw it's Spb Mobile Shell v3.0.0, Build 6362

post-346680-1239970050_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest GodsGift

I am running it on Sectors 6.5 firmware and damn its works fine...

just a shame there isnt a direct path back to today

cant wait for people to start skinning this .,.....

am a happy boy!!!!

lovin my omnia and spb!

GG

Guest jeffrey2000
I am running it on Sectors 6.5 firmware and damn its works fine...

just a shame there isnt a direct path back to today

cant wait for people to start skinning this .,.....

am a happy boy!!!!

lovin my omnia and spb!

GG

In the 'Andoid like/widget' interface you can click on the down right icon and click on: "Show today".

Guest 3shirts
In the 'Andoid like/widget' interface you can click on the down right icon and click on: "Show today".

I think his point is that you can ONLY do that from that screen, not anywhere else in the shell.

Guest GodsGift

Yeah, thanks, appreciate the reply but I know that. Just not happy that I cant hit the end call/back key and get back to titanium like I could in SPB MS2 ...

but am looking forward to customization stuff on this ...

EDIT: "I think his point is that you can ONLY do that from that screen, not anywhere else in the shell."

Spot on

GG

Edited by GodsGift

Guest 3shirts
Yeah, thanks, appreciate the reply but I know that. Just not happy that I cant hit the end call/back key and get back to titanium like I could in SPB MS2 ...

but am looking forward to customization stuff on this ...

EDIT: "I think his point is that you can ONLY do that from that screen, not anywhere else in the shell."

Spot on

GG

One solution would be to create a little mortscript that disables Mobile Shell and bind a hardware key to that script.

Guest GodsGift
One solution would be to create a little mortscript that disables Mobile Shell and bind a hardware key to that script.

That gave me an idea as I have a hardware key mapped to task facade an thought I could kill the SPB MS3 task but it is listed as the Desktop so no good!

GG

Guest jeffrey2000
See below, it's pretty clear to me! :excl:

btw it's Spb Mobile Shell v3.0.0, Build 6362

Weird, mine says SPB Contacts for that pane and I have the same build

Wierd. Mine says SPB Conatacts.

Oh, and I am loving this, btw. Very nice! Black theme is frikkin' sweet, too.

K I found out what the bug is... Just change your SPB MS v3 language to "ENGLISH UK", reboot and the panel screen will say "Toshiba Contacts", change it back to plain "English", reboot and it's all fine again! Just a 'ui language pack' file which spb 'forgot' to change...

Edited by jeffrey2000