SPB Mobile Shell 3 :)

Guest Sinaaa

Guest Omega Ra
does anyone know if there are any themes or skins for spb mobile shell 3?

Fixed...and to answer your question, don't think there are any yet as it just came out...but I'm sure people are working on it

Guest keoni69
Fixed...and to answer your question, don't think there are any yet as it just came out...but I'm sure people are working on it

I saw this theme at XDA that this guy is currently making, its gonna look just like wm 6.5, it looks very very good! i hope he releases it for wqvga. You can search for it it looks very promising :excl:

Guest aleis
I saw this theme at XDA that this guy is currently making, its gonna look just like wm 6.5, it looks very very good! i hope he releases it for wqvga. You can search for it it looks very promising :excl:

what search keywords did you use?

or the link??

Guest keoni69
what search keywords did you use?

or the link??

Here is the link for the theme thats currently in progress over at xda, its for spb 3 and looks pretty nice tho, he also managed to change the bg for all other panels which is very nice, lets hope he releases it for wqvga :excl:

SPB 3 WM 6.5 Theme @ XDA

Edited by keoni69

Guest tim1979

Hi Jeffery,

you just need to go to the registry HKLM/Software/Spb softwareHouse 2/NowScreen/Panel/6 change the Text to whatever contact you want and click ok/Done

K I found out what the bug is... Just change your SPB MS v3 language to "ENGLISH UK", reboot and the panel screen will say "Toshiba Contacts", change it back to plain "English", reboot and it's all fine again! Just a 'ui language pack' file which spb 'forgot' to change...

Guest NickH1982

How do you install it, ive got the .cab which i found on 4shared.com - ive put it on my phone and it wont install, it says unsucseful

Guest 3shirts
How do you install it, ive got the .cab which i found on 4shared.com - ive put it on my phone and it wont install, it says unsucseful

I suggest you get the installer from SPB's website and do it from PC, seems more reliable

Guest aleis
Here is the link for the theme thats currently in progress over at xda, its for spb 3 and looks pretty nice tho, he also managed to change the bg for all other panels which is very nice, lets hope he releases it for wqvga :excl:

SPB 3 WM 6.5 Theme @ XDA

Guest LORD JUNIOR

All the stuff under SPB menu Internet tab disappeared when it was there before. How do I get it back on there? I see in the registry under HKLM/SOFTWARE/SPB SOFTWARE HOUSE 2/SPB MOBLIE SHELL/MENU/ROOT/INTERNET. It is all there how do I get it back on the Spb menu?

Guest ivanxxx

I did really like it ! It is highly customisable :excl: :excl: really nice!!

does anyone think manilla still better above all ?? I know manilla has a good interface, I've watched videos of it but did not bother to install it. Anyone advice me to still try it?

Guest radiowc

Hi Guys!

Nice home screen... BUT one thing i notice, how do you remove the clock from the top right side on your title bar since you have the Clock widget added.

I did went to "Clock & Alarms" settings to uncheck the "Display the clock on the title bar in all programs". but still how it on the main home screen.

I am using MS3.0

Anyone?

Guest smilegod
Hi Guys!

Nice home screen... BUT one thing i notice, how do you remove the clock from the top right side on your title bar since you have the Clock widget added.

I did went to "Clock & Alarms" settings to uncheck the "Display the clock on the title bar in all programs". but still how it on the main home screen.

I am using MS3.0

Anyone?

You should edit registry

But I dont remember what

Maybe ill find what you need

Guest smilegod
You should edit registry

But I dont remember what

Found

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\]

"ShowTitleBarClock"=1 (enable)

"ShowTitleBarClock"=0 (disable)

Hope it helps :excl:

Or try this:

If you have Advanced Config installed, then lauch it, and select on Today > "Show on Title bar:" select Clock and disable or enable

Edited by smilegod

Guest radiowc
You should edit registry

But I dont remember what

Nevermind, I found it ...thanks!

In the Registry go to:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell

If not exist make a key TBOpt (Binary Value) and set the key value to 2.

If the key exists then change the value to 2. This will only show the date.

If the date isn't wanted then set the value to 0.

Guest smilegod

I have a problem with MS3 :excl:

Im using wm6.5 rom , and i cant change the colour of sbp menu (I change, but its still black)

Any suggetions

Very strange :excl: