NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest PedritoM
uninstalling before i fling my phone across the room trying to make it work.. <_<

Do you have .NET CF 3.5 installed? You need it...

Guest PedritoM
Very nice application, the new taser is very fun indeed.

Just a small bug sometimes I think): after slapping the about 5 times, and having a few threats, everything stops, nothing more happens when shaking my phone. And it sometimes spead to the other items, but only after using slap and having it to stop wanting to slap more

=> is the girl just bored because I slap her too hard, or is it a small big? <_<

Anyway, this is really fun to whip my girlfriend or taze her sometimes. And the sounds of the lightsaver are better than the other lightsaber application (and faaaaaaaar muuuuuuccchhhh better than my master replica FX lightsaber indeed), I really like it !

Tanks man! I'll look into it to see if I can find that bug...

Guest PedritoM
How can i give you money? I dont know how to donate it..

You have a link in the first post. And you have instructions in the about menu of the application

Do you have .NET CF 3.5 installed? You need it...

App runs fine , but I can shake my phone 20 times and nothing will happen its very inconsistent

Guest borderal

You should make A KIDS version <_< without slap.... :) and you should make reloading features and a pistol. DONATED B).. Also the slap isn't working.... no response when clicking on it.

Guest PedritoM
Slap isn't working....taser and duel are though. I have registered. There is no response when I click on it.

Yes, I'm aware of it, I'm just finishing an update to solve that problem and others.

Guest PedritoM
Definitely my favorite application out of anything else. Great Job!! Keep up the great work. <_< :) B) :D :P

Thanks man! I'll try! :D

Guest PedritoM
Definitely my favorite application out of anything else. Great Job!! Keep up the great work. <_< :) B) :D :P

I'm already working on a new app! So, stay tuned!  :D

Guest PedritoM

I'm already working on a new app! So, stay tuned!  :D

**sorry double post***

Edited by PedritoM

Guest Rooster Misfit
I'm already working on a new app! So, stay tuned!  <_<

**sorry double post***

new app eh? any hints on what it might be?

Guest borderal

Could you make a version without slap and something in replace. (My son likes this app but I won't allow him to use it with that.)

Guest PedritoM
Could you make a version without slap and something in replace. (My son likes this app but I won't allow him to use it with that.)

Sorry man... right now I can't. You'll just have to keep an eye on your son. <_<

Guest Th3rmal

Maybe put up a repository of older versions, just incase someone wants to download a different version (ie. without the slap)

Guest lagoskon

You should reconsider. I bet you wouldn't want to regret for your son in 15 years because you just did not let him play with women's butts 'n' slaps today.

<_< :) B)

Guest bpivk
You should reconsider. I bet you wouldn't want to regret for your son in 15 years because you just did not let him play with women's butts 'n' slaps today.

<_< :) B)

It depends on how old his son is... If he's 10 or more it's ok to play a little. If he's 5 than i don't recommend that because it may lead to some bad habits when he's grown up.  :D Edited by bpivk