NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest Rooster Misfit

you should put a forum on your page give it like an idea section and have any other apps you have made on there too... its been awhile since you have made an update what are you cooking up for the next one?

Guest PedritoM
you should put a forum on your page give it like an idea section and have any other apps you have made on there too... its been awhile since you have made an update what are you cooking up for the next one?

:)

Well, I don't know if a forum would work, but I'm thinking a guestbook would do the trick.

Next version should be released before the end of the month. I'm fixing some of the problems it had and adding new functionality. I'm also redesigning the activation process.

Guest Rooster Misfit
:)

Well, I don't know if a forum would work, but I'm thinking a guestbook would do the trick.

Next version should be released before the end of the month. I'm fixing some of the problems it had and adding new functionality. I'm also redesigning the activation process.

cool let me know if you need any beta testing!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kingsloi

I absolutely love it. In Asda with 2 other mates, at about 1am and I'm behind one of the manikins with the Slap/Ooooooooo/OH YEAH one on :')

The security guards were like on the floor, laughing.

BUT

I want to use the Duel :D But none of my friends have WinMo or Omnia's :angry:

What's the duel like - (aimed at people who've used it ^^)

Guest PedritoM
What happened with the updates? =/

Well, I'm behind schedule. I run into some problems, but I'm solving them. Expect the next release by the end of the month.

Guest PedritoM
I absolutely love it. In Asda with 2 other mates, at about 1am and I'm behind one of the manikins with the Slap/Ooooooooo/OH YEAH one on :')

The security guards were like on the floor, laughing.

LOL! Thanks! :D

BUT

I want to use the Duel :angry: But none of my friends have WinMo or Omnia's ;)

What's the duel like - (aimed at people who've used it ^^)

Well, wait a little more because I'm developing a version with an online Duel, so you'll be able to play with anyone who's online.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Klaas Roelofs

Trying to use this app on my Omnia Pro (B7610), but without succes. Installed it on the device without problems, but can't start the app :-(

Any suggestions anyone?

Edited by Klaas Roelofs

Guest AkWngnut
Trying to use this app on my Omnia Pro (B7610), but without succes. Installed it on the device without problems, but can't start the app :-(

Any suggestions anyone?

Klaas, I think you have to install Netframe, go back to the beginning of this tread and I think there are links to what you need to install inorder for this to work for you.

-AkWingnut

Guest Klaas Roelofs
Klaas, I think you have to install Netframe, go back to the beginning of this tread and I think there are links to what you need to install inorder for this to work for you.

-AkWingnut

That was the solution. Thanks a lot!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest PedritoM
works great on my imagio.

this is a fun app man good job.

Thanks! :)

For those who may think that I died or something, just want to let you know that I'm working on placing the app on Microsoft's Marketplace and I'm still working on the next version of ShootMe. Can't really say when it'll be ready though, because my life's got a little bit more complicated.

Cheers!

Thanks! :D

For those who may think that I died or something, just want to let you know that I'm working on placing the app on Microsoft's Marketplace and I'm still working on the next version of ShootMe. Can't really say when it'll be ready though, because my life's got a little bit more complicated.

Cheers!

Glad to hear such good news about your devs, but hope everything is ok with your life :)

Guest PedritoM
Glad to hear such good news about your devs, but hope everything is ok with your life :)

Thanks! Don't get me wrong, everything's fine, but my wife is starting a store and she's been working night and day and so I've been taking care of my kids and haven't got much time to do other things.

Guest PedritoM
PedritoM,

Hope everything is going ok..... What are you trying to do with the MS site? Are they going to sell the app for you?

-AkWingnut

I'm trying to get the Lite version certified so that it gets distributed through Microsoft's Marketplace. That way, users will be able to download it directly on the phone.

Guest PedritoM
Hi all, cant wait for new verion of ShootMe.

Be patient... I finally submitted the Lite version to Microsoft's Marketplace (will have to wait now to know if it gets approved) and I'm resuming development of the next version. But like I said, it's coming slowly but surely!

Guest night SHIFT

Hi Mate, Great App!

Will donate, if you fix one thing.

When im in the Shaver - it works great (very funny).

But if i press the 'X' instead of 'Close' then the sound continues to play.

Its a very repetetive sound that gets very annoying. It even continued to play when i killed the process with task manager. 'lol'.

Soft reset fixed it, but im more happy to buy it if that gets fixed.

Oh and can you increase the vibration on the shaver when you press? or is it flat out already?

Regards

nightSHIFT

Guest PedritoM
Hi Mate, Great App!

Will donate, if you fix one thing.

When im in the Shaver - it works great (very funny).

But if i press the 'X' instead of 'Close' then the sound continues to play.

Its a very repetetive sound that gets very annoying. It even continued to play when i killed the process with task manager. 'lol'.

Soft reset fixed it, but im more happy to buy it if that gets fixed.

Oh and can you increase the vibration on the shaver when you press? or is it flat out already?

Regards

nightSHIFT

Hi! Thanks for your remark. That's an issue that I'm aware of and that I've already solved for the next version, amongst other things. The vibration is at the maximum already. Now it's up to you, buy it now or wait for the next version, either way is ok to me. :)

Cheers!

Pedro

Guest vermillionman

We want your newer version! We want your newer verions! When do we want? as soon as prossible!

You done an awsome app and we prays you for it Brother.

Maybe some farts included cause I still find farts funny or it that too childish ?

• 2 weeks later...