Guest PedritoM

Guest PedritoM

NEW VERSION AVAILABLE V1.3

Check the first post, download and have fun! :excl:

Stay tuned for more updates! Now it will start to get interesting! :excl:

Guest ardvarkofdoom
And a big thank you too for the donation! :excl:

No prob... wasn't much, but I wanted to say thank you :excl:

For the next version, would it be possible to be able to toggle "treats" on and off? Like the "hasta la vista, baby" for example. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. That way you could impliment more treats and possibly several for the same weapon. Could make a little "options" box at weapon select screen :excl:

Guest PedritoM
No prob... wasn't much, but I wanted to say thank you :excl:

For the next version, would it be possible to be able to toggle "treats" on and off? Like the "hasta la vista, baby" for example. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. That way you could impliment more treats and possibly several for the same weapon. Could make a little "options" box at weapon select screen :excl:

Thanks for the comments. I'll gather all the suggestions and then decide what to implement. :excl:

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

It is better if you can make a fire flashing in front of the Uzi gun nozzle (or the shotgun) instead the red background, and "I'll be back" on everytime instead of random.

Sometimes the app did not make any sound but otherwise it is cool.

Guest bigdaddykane

maybe some app to date support would also be cool i this developers should really utilize this tool and try and get it mainstream it is a pretty sweet app

Guest chrbia1

I know that you were looking for people to donate to you so you could get an HTC phone so that you could make the program for it. The thing is that when I run your app on my modified Omina the only error message i get is that it can't find the SamsungMobileSDK_1.dll. I would instead of getting a whole new phone, just try using the program in Manilla(Touchflo) and see what adjustments need to be made.

Guest bpivk
I would instead of getting a whole new phone, just try using the program in Manilla(Touchflo) and see what adjustments need to be made.
That won't work because HTC phones use a different motion sensor.

Guest PedritoM
Dude, I'd actually prefer you dropped the "I'll be back" or at least made it optional

GG

I'll take that in mind for the next update. thanks.

Hi there!

Greate job! I like this app my friends too ^^.

Can you add any pistol? or sniper rifle?

I like Desert Eagle ;]

I hope you add this

bye

Guest smilegod
Hey! I would like to know if there's interest in adding a light saber or a sword to the app. Tell me what you think!

Can you add both  :D

Would be PERFECT