NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest PedritoM
How much do we have to donate to get the next one for free?

It will be free for everyone that has donated at least 1€ or $1.5. Not only the next one, but the following updates. Believe me, we're still half way to where I want to take this app. So, it's up to you guys.

Edited by PedritoM

Guest Appelboom

gj on the app. there's a little something wrong with the lightsaber tho, the permanent sound just kept playing after i closed the shootme task.

keep it up :D

Guest joža

Hi, PedritoM

I see you are a hell of a coder and this app has become really interesting :D :lol:

Since this app just adds in quantaty and not in quality, i'm wondering if you could get pitcure of camera as background and make everything but gun transparent so there will be no white/red background. It certainly is possible ( ex. extend wiew in camera). I'm dumb when it comes to coding so please make my wishes come true :lol: . I would donate but i'm not shure if mom would be happy xD and i don't have paypal account

have a nice day/night whatever is in Portugal

Guest PedritoM
Hi, PedritoM

I see you are a hell of a coder and this app has become really interesting :D :lol:

Since this app just adds in quantaty and not in quality, i'm wondering if you could get pitcure of camera as background and make everything but gun transparent so there will be no white/red background. It certainly is possible ( ex. extend wiew in camera). I'm dumb when it comes to coding so please make my wishes come true :lol: . I would donate but i'm not shure if mom would be happy xD and i don't have paypal account

have a nice day/night whatever is in Portugal

Well, the next update will add in quality, definitely! All I can say is that it will use bluetooth...

Guest PedritoM
donated... really love this app you have really taken what people wanted and ran with it.

cant wait for the next thing

Thank you so much! You won't regret it! :D

Guest PedritoM
Guys forgive me for asking but isn't the shotgun supposed to arm using a down-up motion instead the other way around?

The shotgun arms in two steps. What you say is true if you were using both hands. But I was inspired by the movie Terminator and if you watch Arnie, he arms the gun with one hand, so he first moves it down-up to give it momentum, and then the gun's weight does the rest to arm it. :D

Edited by PedritoM

Guest Too-Sexy
The shotgun arms in two steps. What you say is true if you were using both hands. But I was inspired by the movie Terminator and if you watch Arnie, he arms the gun with one hand, so he first moves it down-up to give it momentum, and then the gun's weight does the rest to arm it. :D

Didn't thought of that!

Thx for this wonderful app!

Guest PedritoM
Wow u've fixed the problems that i've mentioned a few days ago :lol: . Now is working flawlessly :lol: . keep up the good work B-)

Yes, I did... they were problems, so I had to fix them. Thanks for the help and the support! :D

Guest Th3rmal

I think you should make a webpage for this app and have information and stuff like different versions (some public, some donate/buy only) and BETA versions for donaters/buyer, as this is going to be a pretty successful app.

I would certainly use it :D

Guest taz55
I think you should make a webpage for this app and have information and stuff like different versions (some public, some donate/buy only) and BETA versions for donaters/buyer, as this is going to be a pretty successful app.

i would agree with this guy.

Guest PedritoM

Thank you for all the suggestions, I'll have that in mind. I'm starting to think that you're right, I never thought that this would have such success. :lol:

Guest PedritoM
What work now? Please, say !

Sorry i can't donate u in your currency ;/

cya

Well, I'll be working on the app this weekend and I hope I'll have the next version ready. So, you'll know what's coming very soon. Sorry to keep you waiting, but I'm doing this for fun and I have a day job and 2 little kids to take care of when I come home at the end of the day, so I only work on the app late at night... :D

I want to make sure that I'm the first to release an app with this kind of interactivity. Start gathering your friends that have an omnia too! :lol:

Edited by PedritoM