NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest Th3rmal
Well, I'm a software engineer, so I have some programming background... I never programmed in .NET or C# but it's just a question of getting used to the language.

Thank you!

yes I know, but you make it in Visual C++ or C# or visual basic etc. ?

Seeming as he hasnt used C# or .NET, im guessing C++....

Guest PedritoM
Seeming as he hasnt used C# or .NET, im guessing C++....

No, this app is programmed in C#. It's my first C# app.

Guest thierryyy
No, this app is programmed in C#. It's my first C# app.

oh ok, can you help me with some codes then please? I can add you to msn messenger if you have...

Guest muh4

PedritoM c'mon! Do you end your app this night?

Russian rulet hhmmm... I think, option whit russian roulette is unnecessary. Because you can do revolver whit option inserting and ejecting bullets in

magazine.

And option do a barrel roll ^^ whit magazine :D

Guest thierryyy

Russian rulet hhmmm... I think, option whit russian roulette is unnecessary. Because you can do revolver whit option inserting and ejecting bullets in

magazine.

And option do a barrel roll ^^ whit magazine :D

dude take it easy, it looks like your addicted... he had work to do, and got kids, slow down man.

Guest PedritoM

magazine.

And option do a barrel roll ^^ whit magazine :lol:

Yeah, calm down... I'm just one guy! Programming (learning C#, working on a new platform (mobile)), searching for images (resizing, cleaning, etc.), searching for sounds (amplifying, cutting, editing, recording(!)), being a father, a husband, working... come on, give me a break! :D

I told you it would be ready soon, and it will, but don't expect it to be ready today or tomorrow... this update requires a lot more work and testing (I don't know how I'll test it because I only have one Omnia, but I'll think of something), so it's taking longer, but I'm working on it as much as I can. Now let me program and don't make me stop to answer your posts... :lol:

Cheers!

Guest Rooster Misfit
Yeah, calm down... I'm just one guy! Programming (learning C#, working on a new platform (mobile)), searching for images (resizing, cleaning, etc.), searching for sounds (amplifying, cutting, editing, recording(!)), being a father, a husband, working... come on, give me a break! :D

I told you it would be ready soon, and it will, but don't expect it to be ready today or tomorrow... this update requires a lot more work and testing (I don't know how I'll test it because I only have one Omnia, but I'll think of something), so it's taking longer, but I'm working on it as much as I can. Now let me program and don't make me stop to answer your posts... :lol:

Cheers!

damn people are going crazy over your s***... your about to have a riot on your hands... gonna have to shoot them down with your phone...

Guest quantys
Hi all!

Well it's my first post here and also my first app for windows mobile so please, bear with me! :lol:

Here's the .cab for a shotgun app for the Samsung Omnia I made. It's free for you to download and use.

All you need is the samsung windows mobile sdk and the .Net CF 3.5 installed to run it.

You'll have 5 weapons to choose from. Hope you like it! And if you do, please donate and I promise I'll bring some more fun to windows mobile! :D

You're welcome to leave your comments to improve the app.

Donate!

***UPDATE***

Check out version 1.1 with vibration and power LED effect ! Uninstall first!

Ok, I read all your comments and made some changes. Hope you like it! And please donate (I don't like to beg, but hey I've got 2 kids to raise!)... how much is that smile on your face worth? :(

*** UPDATE V1.2***

• Amplified sounds. Made them louder.
  • Reworked sensitivity in both weapons.
  • Removed "start" button. It starts automatically now.
  • Added a new weapon: Whip
  • Added a "treat" to the shotgun. It happens randomly so use the weapon until you find it! :D
    • Added a new "weapon": Boxing Glove - you can choose between right hand and left
    • Added another "treat" to the shotgun.
      • Improved sound synchronization in Boxing Glove (had to remove vibration to improve response time). Sorry for the early update... :D

• Added a new "weapon": Light Saber.
        • Added the option to enable/disable the "treat" in the shotgun.
        • Added "About" screen.
        • Added vibration to the Boxing Glove. Improved synchronization.

*** UPDATE V1.4.1 ***

[*]Solved bug where shotgun wouldn't vibrate if "treat" was off.

[*]Improved sensitivity of mini uzi.

People who donated already:

[*]Bruce Willke

[*]MR N OSHODI

[*]Midwest CAM & Consulting, Inc.

[*]Matthew Dade

[*]Pedram Rajabifard

[*]Joseph Parrish

[*]Gordon Main

[*]J Jiron

[*]Konstantinos Lagos

To all of them my most sincere THANK YOU! :lol:

Exellente projecto...obrigado, continua neste cominho :D

Exellent project...thanks continue this way

Guest Ryrzy

realy nice app !!! thans for it !! i've see it on iphone but for omnia is better !! :D nice thx and we are waiting for new versions :lol:

br

Guest SiLviO_

lool the best application ever seen. :D. Im having alot of fun with my friends with this, doing jokes and stuff like that :lol:! Very nice job! If u want i could help you with the images, design.. etc.

btw: you could do a wild west gun and you have to get the gun (mobile) from you pocket really quickly you know what i mean. Its this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAzvHw0aI_A

And its like shooting very quickly... its just an idea.

Edited by SiLviO_

Guest PedritoM

I'm really sorry for the delay. I want to release it quickly too, but it's of no use if it crashes when you use it... So, I beg you a little more patience. In the meantime to those who haven't donated yet, you can still donate to get the activation key for the next version, it will be needed to use the new option.

Thanks.

Guest Omniakid

Hey,

Just so you know, the sound got stuck on loop while using the Uzi. I even quit the program and went End all tasks and it still kept going.

Had to turn it off to stop it.

Guest Vloedramp

Thanks for this application! You have given me a way of getting rid of aggression without hurting anyone. Very enjoyable!!!!

Guest PedritoM
Hey,

Just so you know, the sound got stuck on loop while using the Uzi. I even quit the program and went End all tasks and it still kept going.

Had to turn it off to stop it.

Hmmm... I'll have a look into it! Thanks!