Who cooks the best simple 6.1 ROM

Guest pdes

I am looking for a successor to Taril - I want a simple, non-manilla, non-6.5 build that leaves plenty of main memory free. Which chef's work should I follow?

Thanks

Guest Tepes4

I would also like to know the answer to that question.

My Omnia is slow as hell with 6.5 and drains the battery in less than 40 hours.

Waiting eagerly!

:-)

Guest bigmaras
the answer is very simple............QBUS :excl:

Qbus is a good cooker, but he prepare recently only win 6.5 Roms. Maybe he don't have time for 6.1 win Rom, but if he will cooked something new in 6.1 I think that will be best rom.

Guest hotlink

Best 6.1 ROM is QBUS Custom ROMs /DXIA5-QB06 & DXIA5-QB06M

Out there got many custom roms.. but most of it got wifi bug.. after wifi connected but browser cannot go online...

So far only QBUS Rom are fully working.. hope QBus can cook more thing inside.. like SIP Change, ZTA4 Keypad, and etc.

Qbus is a good cooker, but he prepare recently only win 6.5 Roms. Maybe he don't have time for 6.1 win Rom, but if he will cooked something new in 6.1 I think that will be best rom.

No, no - I don't prepare any ROMs now :excl:. Sector and Khuanchanai are cooking 6.5 ones.

I'm not doing anything becouse I don't have any ideas (and time) on what I could improve in my current ROM - QB06/QB06M (which I'm still using :excl:).

Best 6.1 ROM is QBUS Custom ROMs /DXIA5-QB06 & DXIA5-QB06M

Out there got many custom roms.. but most of it got wifi bug.. after wifi connected but browser cannot go online...

So far only QBUS Rom are fully working.. hope QBus can cook more thing inside.. like SIP Change, ZTA4 Keypad, and etc.

Of course I can, but the answer is if anyone needs them? From the very begining of cooking my rom I had an idea to make it as genuine as possible without any 3rd party applications (they can be installed by yourself). That's why I removed as much as possible from ROM and included CAB repository so everyone can decide what they want to have in their phones :excl:.

Guest ketamdaco

Ya I need it :excl: , Agreed QBUS simple ROM (DXIA5-QB06) is good specially if we use SPB Shell v3. But hope QBUS want to a refine his ROM (DXIA5-QB06) to optimize it for SPB MB V3. Like removing the FAV Setting, Big Volume control, put back Clock and Touch Player, and others those made the Rom slightly buggy.

Guest Dancoman
Qbus Rom with SPB Mobile Shell 3, that will be my perfect Rom.

That is probably right.

But I would prefer Taril Rom with SPB Mobile shell 3 ;-)

Guest bigmaras
That is probably right.

But I would prefer Taril Rom with SPB Mobile shell 3 ;-)

Taril's Rom also is very good and today I reinstall my omnia with his last rom and add spb3, but we all know that Taril never come back, he sold omnia and we will never seen his new rom. I hope that Qbus don't leave us and prepare something new on win 6.1 :excl:

• 6 months later...
Taril's Rom also is very good and today I reinstall my omnia with his last rom and add spb3, but we all know that Taril never come back, he sold omnia and we will never seen his new rom. I hope that Qbus don't leave us and prepare something new on win 6.1 :D

Hi everyone.

I just bought another Omnia but I don't like the 6.5 rom and want to put 6.1 on it, like my other one, which I also flashed with the help of this site. Can you post a link to the best of the 6.1 roms please?

Guest wolf-2007
Hi everyone.

I just bought another Omnia but I don't like the 6.5 rom and want to put 6.1 on it, like my other one, which I also flashed with the help of this site. Can you post a link to the best of the 6.1 roms please?

The best stable thin and FASTEST WM 6.1 for Omnia is:

[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Link:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...september-2009/

Enjoy

Edited by wolf-2007

Guest DeLiBoRaN
I would also like to know the answer to that question.

My Omnia is slow as hell with 6.5 and drains the battery in less than 40 hours.

Waiting eagerly!

:-)

yes,yes,yes :D

You really should give 6.5 a go now, yes before it was crappy and buggy but you can get a solid custom ROM running perfectly. I kept on going back and forth testing latest 6.5 ROM's before and returned to 6.1 but now I would never go back to 6.1 as 6.5 is a lot more finger friendly and the visuals are stunning, but as they say each to their own.

Good 6.1 ROM's are either Khuanchai or Shokka's.

Happy flashing!!!