TITANIUM config wm6.5

Guest rendeiro2005

Guest sbica
it `s the same

rendeiro, told you it was too fast.

After the first save

img-resized.png Reduced 20%post-422946-1240392757_thumb.png

there only is the back button, but in your next picture you show the menu button.

So I hit "back" to go to the beginning but then the little screen on the left just went

empty with only "SP" written where all the activ panels should be.

What did I do wrong ?

How do I undo It ?

What should I do after save ?

Guest rendeiro2005
rendeiro, told you it was too fast.

After the first save

img-resized.png Reduced 20%post-422946-1240392757_thumb.png

there only is the back button, but in your next picture you show the menu button.

So I hit "back" to go to the beginning but then the little screen on the left just went

empty with only "SP" written where all the activ panels should be.

What did I do wrong ?

How do I undo It ?

What should I do after save ?

when you create your first panel and go to extensabilityXML you have to put on top the correct order that you want to see, so lets sopouse you want a panel called games.

1º create new panel

2º create new page and choose the panel you`ve just created

3º edit item values

4º edit new page that you created

now the problem seams to be easy to solve

go to primary window and on the right panel (bellow the up, down, save & exit buttons) click on those you want activate. it will be asked if you want to enable or disable panels

hope you understand but in this moment i can put images because i`m with some problems on my linux pc.

tell me if it works so that i put samo images tomorrow :excl:

Guest sbica
when you create your first panel and go to extensabilityXML you have to put on top the correct order that you want to see, so lets sopouse you want a panel called games.

1º create new panel

2º create new page and choose the panel you`ve just created

3º edit item values

4º edit new page that you created

now the problem seams to be easy to solve

go to primary window and on the right panel (bellow the up, down, save & exit buttons) click on those you want activate. it will be asked if you want to enable or disable panels

hope you understand but in this moment i can put images because i`m with some problems on my linux pc.

tell me if it works so that i put samo images tomorrow :excl:

OK.

so your saying it´s ok that all the panels are gone from the little window and that I just have to activate all of them again ? And then save ? And then go to the next window to continue your toturial.

Sorry for the basics, I´m normaly not this slow but I´m realy not getting it, still ... :excl:

Guest rendeiro2005
OK.

so your saying it´s ok that all the panels are gone from the little window and that I just have to activate all of them again ? And then save ? And then go to the next window to continue your toturial.

Sorry for the basics, I´m normaly not this slow but I´m realy not getting it, still ... :excl:

that`s exactly what I mean

you just have to activate on the right panel (unless you do something more strange :excl: )and then continue with toturial

tell me how it goes :excl:

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest sbica
CHome Editor v1.5 beta is out.....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506951

Gonna test it soon...

Looks good so far

cev15.jpg

Hi there,

thanks´for the link, will install and try out .

Haven´t had much luck though, even with the good help of "rendeiro" I haven´t

been able to add a tab and actually messed up things a bit.

Then installed "default.cab" and now everything´s working ok. (btw, thanks Rendeiro)

But what I would like to know is where I can get the "skin" or "Cab for the keyboard you

show in the pics. I have Fingerkey but not with that look.

Could you share or post link ?

Thanks mate ... :excl:

Guest bobobird

Firstly, thanks Rendeiro.

I don't have a need to change much, defaults are fine.

But I would like to change the Title of Fave People. Any pointers ?

Thanks

Guest rendeiro2005
Firstly, thanks Rendeiro.

I don't have a need to change much, defaults are fine.

But I would like to change the Title of Fave People. Any pointers ?

Thanks

i bobobird :excl:

through CHome Config, go to menu - menual edit item values - ATFavePeopple - CondensedPage then click on luginLabel & on top put wathever you want :excl:

of couse to do this you have to install CHome Config first :excl: personaly i prefer 1.4 version but.....that`s just me

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
last CHomeConfig on post 1 :excl:

Hi,

Ability to remove an existing panel is very nice :excl: (I had some test panels lying around and I had to go into registry myself)...

But, what about re-ordering "pages" inside a panel? Maybe for the next version??? I'd love to be able to change the order on the launcher panel I've done, now I have to delete the panel or all the pages after the spot I want to insert a new one...

And, maybe it can ask/notify us if there's a change we haven't saved? That would be much better. (Like a popup as "You have unsaved changes that will be lost. Would you like to save them? - Yes / No" :excl:) And, an exit question might come handy, asking if we want to apply the new settings by restarting Titanium or not... That I did need sometimes. (We can always close the app by tapping OK on the upper-left, I know)

Just suggestions to make this app a better one.

Thanks, good job. It also looks much better, by the way.

Edited by Emre SUMENGEN

Guest Emre SUMENGEN

Reporting some bugs I've run into with v1.5:

1) When creating a new Web Page in a panel, pressing "Import Opera Bookmarks" crash the app when there's no bookmarks defined.

2) Creating a new app in an existing panel (that has been created with v1.4):

- I select Menu -> Add New Page

- I select the panel on the left

- I tap Create App Page

- Choosing anything for the main link gives error: "An error occurred on sub __main_addpicture. DirectoryNotFoundException"

Does it have anything to do with the icon thing??? I don't see any selection for app icons.

3) If you create a new panel with a space character in the name, the app starts to behave weird... There must be a check for that I guess.

Just to let you know, those needs some handling I guess.

Edited by Emre SUMENGEN

Guest rendeiro2005
Reporting some bugs I've run into with v1.5:

1) When creating a new Web Page in a panel, pressing "Import Opera Bookmarks" crash the app when there's no bookmarks defined.

2) Creating a new app in an existing panel (that has been created with v1.4):

- I select Menu -> Add New Page

- I select the panel on the left

- I tap Create App Page

- Choosing anything for the main link gives error: "An error occurred on sub __main_addpicture. DirectoryNotFoundException"

Does it have anything to do with the icon thing??? I don't see any selection for app icons.

3) If you create a new panel with a space character in the name, the app starts to behave weird... There must be a check for that I guess.

Just to let you know, those needs some handling I guess.

hi Emre SUMENGE, about your problem of edding a new app, there must be something wrong abouut what you are doing. i try to do exactly the same thing and it works like a charme :excl: and i do the same way you do.

by the way, i don`t try to create a blank page.

try to unninstall & reinstall it again :excl:

Guest bobobird
i bobobird :excl:

through CHome Config, go to menu - menual edit item values - ATFavePeopple - CondensedPage then click on luginLabel & on top put wathever you want :excl:

of couse to do this you have to install CHome Config first :excl: personaly i prefer 1.4 version but.....that`s just me

Thanks buddy, Worked

Guest punkmonkey1984

all im getting is this when i try adding a app, does this error on every app i try to add from my new page/tab i created :D

post-436750-1240767137_thumb.png

Edited by punkmonkey1984

Guest rendeiro2005
all im getting is this when i try adding a app, does this error on every app i try to add from my new page/tab i created :lol:

try to reinstall chome again with titanium disable.

i get that same error this afternon after i flashed my omnia but i was managed to get it work by doing that :lol: .

hope you can get it done :D

Guest punkmonkey1984
try to reinstall chome again with titanium disable.

i get that same error this afternon after i flashed my omnia but i was managed to get it work by doing that :lol: .

hope you can get it done :D

still dont work, also when i go in to chome config, i now only have the new panel i made as listed in the active panels, but on titanium there all showing, i might just leave it last time i played with it i had loads of random tabs that didnt have any names/icons showing lol  :lol:

Guest rendeiro2005
still dont work, also when i go in to chome config, i now only have the new panel i made as listed in the active panels, but on titanium there all showing, i might just leave it last time i played with it i had loads of random tabs that didnt have any names/icons showing lol  :lol:

till don`t work that`s strange :D

about the panel issue confirm at extensibilityXML because there`s must be something wrong about that. it`s easyer if you go through registry instead of chome :lol:

the problem must be in that file for sure

Guest punkmonkey1984
till don`t work that`s strange :D

about the panel issue confirm at extensibilityXML because there`s must be something wrong about that. it`s easyer if you go through registry instead of chome :lol:

the problem must be in that file for sure

yeah i thought that but i hard-reset, and i still got the error message straight after i installed chome conig again, so i have no idea where its going wrong, which is a shame as i would of loved resco explorer as a short cut with a load of others i use all the time, also thinking about i never get the option to add a .png file to the new made tab as in your guide,

also the pages are called Condensedpage in the new panels, while the other panels are called page :lol:

Edited by punkmonkey1984

Guest rendeiro2005
yeah i thought that but i hard-reset, and i still got the error message straight after i installed chome conig again, so i have no idea where its going wrong, which is a shame as i would of loved resco explorer as a short cut with a load of others i use all the time, also thinking about i never get the option to add a .png file to the new made tab as in your guide,

also the pages are called Condensedpage in the new panels, while the other panels are called page :lol:

that`s realy atrange man :D

try the previous version instead

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iwdt2imjquw

hope it works this time

the main diference between this is the previous release doesn`t put icons correctly (at least with me, but you can try and see if it worka)

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
all im getting is this when i try adding a app, does this error on every app i try to add from my new page/tab i created :D

Maybe I should have posted a screenshot earlier, as this is the exact error I get. And, I believe it has something to do about the app checking "\Storage Card" path for icons. That path don't exist on the Omnia if an SD Card is not inserted. The internal storage is "\My Storage"...

As I've written on the XDA forum, you should implement a check if there's a directory called "\Storage Card", before delving into it for icon files :lol:

(I think it was your post on XDA that said the app checks \My Documents\... and \Storage Card\... -with a few sub folder names- for icons)

Right?

(I'm already back to 1.4 and it works ok. Thanks)

Guest bobobird

Was browsing xda a moment ago.

Just for info - there are 2 new Titanium apps there. One for facebook, and the other for Office.

Guest rendeiro2005
Maybe I should have posted a screenshot earlier, as this is the exact error I get. And, I believe it has something to do about the app checking "\Storage Card" path for icons. That path don't exist on the Omnia if an SD Card is not inserted. The internal storage is "\My Storage"...

As I've written on the XDA forum, you should implement a check if there's a directory called "\Storage Card", before delving into it for icon files :lol:

(I think it was your post on XDA that said the app checks \My Documents\... and \Storage Card\... -with a few sub folder names- for icons)

Right?

(I'm already back to 1.4 and it works ok. Thanks)

ya, your`e right :lol: you need the put icons on \sd card\my documents or \my storage\my documents for chome works ok.

i`m glad that your`e able to put that to work even with 1.4 :D