TITANIUM config wm6.5

Guest rendeiro2005

Guest Echew
ok. seems to me that you have installed CAnalogClock. don`t you? if that`s true, i hate to informe you that CAnalogClock & CHome get conflict one with each other. this happens because when you install the clock he "take" some profiles.

the only way i can get to put something simmilar with settings is this CComm_V0.22.cab

Nope, I'm running the Stock Woozer ROM with only a couple apps installed (FB, WLS, to name a couple). Nothing about Analog clock... I will look at the CComm file you posted...

Guest Echew
ok. seems to me that you have installed CAnalogClock. don`t you? if that`s true, i hate to informe you that CAnalogClock & CHome get conflict one with each other. this happens because when you install the clock he "take" some profiles.

the only way i can get to put something simmilar with settings is this CComm_V0.22.cab

Nice little panel app, but its not the same thing... Profiles are when you have an appointment in your calendar, the phone automaticly goes into meeting mode or something similar. For year, we're have to use tools like SPB Phone Suite, Phone Alarm, etc to do this. But MS has mentioned that they were going to incorparte this functionality (currently found on SmartPhone edition) into Professional edition. The question was which version were they going to do this in 6.5 or 7? Well after discovering the Profiles panel, I figured they started to put it in 6.5 - at least it seems that way.

Guest Jeanne8fr

Hello,

I am using the CWelcomeCenter as a launcher for my favorite programs. It works great but I can't get it to show the individual programs icons when I slide sideways from one page to the next. I have tried just about everything I could think off.

Should I be able to do that?

If yes, how?

Thanks,

Jeannette

Guest Echew
Hello,

I am using the CWelcomeCenter as a launcher for my favorite programs. It works great but I can't get it to show the individual programs icons when I slide sideways from one page to the next. I have tried just about everything I could think off.

If yes, how?

Thanks,

Jeannette

See, now I can't get that to work either! Go figure...

Guest StuNguN

Is there a way to link an executable program from storage. It seems the only available page links are from program files. (no browse option)

Thanks in advance

Guest rendeiro2005
Hello,

If yes, how?

Thanks,

Jeannette

to work out with wlcomecenter you need to configure through registry (it`s more somple to create a new panel/pges see post 1).

to do that you must create on HKLM-Software-Microsoft-CHome-CWelcomeCenter. now on each page go to pictures and put the path to your *.png file.

i think that`s it :D

but like i said. it`s a lot more easyer to create new panels and pages :lol:

Guest rendeiro2005
Is there a way to link an executable program from storage. It seems the only available page links are from program files. (no browse option)

Thanks in advance

see post 1. you will find that when you create a new page for applications appear all the programs installed on your PPC wherever they are

Guest Jeanne8fr
to work out with wlcomecenter you need to configure through registry (it`s more somple to create a new panel/pges see post 1).

to do that you must create on HKLM-Software-Microsoft-CHome-CWelcomeCenter. now on each page go to pictures and put the path to your *.png file.

i think that`s it :D

but like i said. it`s a lot more easyer to create new panels and pages :lol:

Thanks for the help.

I have done that yesterday. It doesn't work. It took me a while to realize that there is a complete backup of the WelcomeCenter key under HKLM/Security which refreshes the one under HKLM/Software. I nearly lost my mind on that one until I figured it out.

It looks like Microsoft uses that WelcomeCenter page for first user configurations. There must be a flag somewhere that tells it when the configuration has been done.

Any case, you add the icon under PICTURES in both keys, or in the 'security' one only and do a soft/reset. It still doesn't show the icon. I tried to put a new key 'icon' as well. No luck.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllppppppppp.

J

Guest StuNguN
see post 1. you will find that when you create a new page for applications appear all the programs installed on your PPC wherever they are

I have some programs that I run from executable files alone. These programs are not installed anywhere on the PPC I just want to link the page to those .exe files. For example I run IGO8 directly from the .exe file on my storage card it is nowhere on the device or linked to the OS.

Guest rendeiro2005
I have some programs that I run from executable files alone. These programs are not installed anywhere on the PPC I just want to link the page to those .exe files. For example I run IGO8 directly from the .exe file on my storage card it is nowhere on the device or linked to the OS.

give me half an hour and i prove to you that`s possible. i will make a video prove just for you :D

Guest rendeiro2005
Thanks for the help.

I have done that yesterday. It doesn't work. It took me a while to realize that there is a complete backup of the WelcomeCenter key under HKLM/Security which refreshes the one under HKLM/Software. I nearly lost my mind on that one until I figured it out.

It looks like Microsoft uses that WelcomeCenter page for first user configurations. There must be a flag somewhere that tells it when the configuration has been done.

Any case, you add the icon under PICTURES in both keys, or in the 'security' one only and do a soft/reset. It still doesn't show the icon. I tried to put a new key 'icon' as well. No luck.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllppppppppp.

J

i don`t really what to say :D

follow my suggestion. forget welcomecenter and create your own panel/pages. don`t complicate. :lol:

Guest rendeiro2005

witch rom are you using?

Guest rendeiro2005
WoZZeR's M2D ver.2 build 21222 with latest CHome

that`t the problem :D if you read my 1 post i make a note about CHome 1.5 and 1.6.

1.6 sucks

Guest StuNguN
that`t the problem :D if you read my 1 post i make a note about CHome 1.5 and 1.6.

1.6 sucks

copy that

I will downgrade thanks for the heads up

Guest cd78

Can someone help me with titanium weather - i am in cheltenham, uk but no matter what i try i keep getting invalid location!

Ive tried EUR|UK|UK001|CHELTENHAM, ive tried Cheltenham, uk, ive tried postcode...no luck!

Is there a certain way of entering the location code?

Guest sector
Can someone help me with titanium weather - i am in cheltenham, uk but no matter what i try i keep getting invalid location!

Ive tried EUR|UK|UK001|CHELTENHAM, ive tried Cheltenham, uk, ive tried postcode...no luck!

Is there a certain way of entering the location code?

try this: http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-for...=0&loccode=EUR|UK|UK192|Cheltenham

or this: http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-for...=0&loccode=EUR|UK|UK143|Cheltenham

Guest gdwrnch29
i all,

this is a "little" <_< HOW TO configure CHomeConfig1.5

first of all thks to the author of this great application showaco :P

to configure CHomeConfig 1.5 you can watch the video HERE or

i`ve made. a picture is worth a thousand words :) .

for more information about CHome go to XDA page.

CHome as a new release but (for me at last) give error on creating new pages so i go back to the previous version, but if you want to try go to XDA page and download the file :D .

"...

v1.6 changes:

-fixed Add Page sticking on Page10 and duplicating

-changed file chooser for adding application links, and icon links

-few layout changes

-converted cpr writing to using ATPlugin Installer, huge thanks to AppStar

-maybe more, can't remember right nowwink.gif

v1.5 changes:

-added web page wizard with opera bookmark import option

-added custom cpr option(more documentation later)

-changed some of layout

-changed color scheme

"

DOWNLOAD

MEGAUPLOAD - CHomeConfig1.5

MEDIAFIRE - CHomeConfig1.5

some images of the CHome

post-422946-1240760425_thumb.png post-422946-1240760433_thumb.png post-422946-1240760438_thumb.png post-422946-1240760443_thumb.png post-422946-1240760448_thumb.png post-422946-1240760453_thumb.png post-422946-1240760458_thumb.png post-422946-1240760465_thumb.png

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another HOW TO configure the Right Soft Key using CHomeConfig

See this video with instructions

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WM6.5 layout change with CAnalogClock from rpereira

1-disable titanium

2-install CAnalogClock from here rp_app_titanium_CAnalogClock_wvga_vga_wqvga_qvga_qvgas_0.5.2b.cab

3-soft reset your PPC

4-enable titanium - at this point you will notice that Analog Clock have some icons displayed at wrong way

5-disable titanium

6-replace your cpr file with mine ONLY CAnalogClock layout templates till the end of that template (if you replace the all cpr your titanium doesn`t work at all!!!!)

7-if you want my battery icons copy my files to \Program Files\rpereira\CAnalogClock\skins\icons

8-if you want my clock copy my files to \Program Files\rpereira\CAnalogClock\skins\analog

9-enable titanium

at this time you should have the same as i. if you don`t.....well too bad B)

post-422946-1242229094_thumb.png post-422946-1242229112_thumb.png post-422946-1242229129_thumb.png

FILES

icons.rar

Clock_by_Rendeiro01.rar

Clock_by_Rendeiro02.rar

Titanium_240x400.rar

Titanium_400x240.rar

well....i thinks that`s it :D

Can someone please explain this step (6-replace your cpr file with mine ONLY CAnalogClock layout templates till the end of that template (if you replace the all cpr your titanium doesn`t work at all!!!!), I'm not following. Where on my phone(folder) is the file/files I need to replace w/ rpereira's Titanium_240x400 and Titanium_400x200? Thanks!

Guest rendeiro2005
Can someone please explain this step (6-replace your cpr file with mine ONLY CAnalogClock layout templates till the end of that template (if you replace the all cpr your titanium doesn`t work at all!!!!), I'm not following. Where on my phone(folder) is the file/files I need to replace w/ rpereira's Titanium_240x400 and Titanium_400x200? Thanks!

if you open your cpr file (\windows\Titanium_240x400.cpr or \windows\Titanium_400x200.cpr) you will see a butch of information: CClock, Weather, CPhotos, etc., etc., etc.

you only need to replace <!-- CAnalogClock layout templates --> nothing more, nothing less

<!-- CAnalogClock layout templates -->

<Layer ID="CAnalogClockExpanded" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="82" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

<!-- Analog Clock Layers -->

<!--Standard Images-->

<Image ID="analogBg" Left="140" Top="-100" Width="91" Height="91" />

<!--Date Images-->

<Image ID="analogDl" Left="140" Top="-100" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogDr" Left="140" Top="-100" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogH" Left="140" Top="-100" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogM" Left="140" Top="-100" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogGlassFx" Left="140" Top="-100" Width="91" Height="91" />

<!-- WiFi -->

<Image ID="wifiIcon" Left="90" Top="23" Width="21" Height="12" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT4" Left="120" Top="23" Width="220" Height="18" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

<!-- Operator -->

<Image ID="operIcon" Left="90" Top="10" Width="12" Height="12" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT2" Left="120" Top="10" Width="220" Height="18" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

<!-- Bluetooth -->

<Image ID="BluetoothIcon" Left="90" Top="35" Width="20" Height="26" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT7" Left="120" Top="40" Width="220" Height="36" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Battery-->

<Image ID="Battery Icon" Left="182" Top="25" Width="55" Height="35" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Image ID="Charge Icon" Left="182" Top="25" Width="55" Height="35" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<!-- Long Date -->

<Text ID="TEXT3" Left="15" Top="58" Width="220" Height="18" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#FFFFFFFF" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#dd1a2d3a" />

</Text>

<!--Today Text-->

<Text ID="TEXT5" Left="15" Top="-73" Width="220" Height="40" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="16" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!--Digital Clock Layers-->

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="15" Top="22" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="50" Top="22" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalH1" Left="15" Top="22" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalH2" Left="15" Top="22" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalM1" Left="50" Top="22" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalM2" Left="50" Top="22" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="TweatherIcon" Left="25" Top="-35" Width="60" Height="60" />

<Text ID="TweatherTemp" Left="25" Top="-39" Width="82" Height="35" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="22" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="2" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropTopLeft" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="2" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="CAnalogClockCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="34">

<Image ID="Iconbgp" Left="10" Top="5" Width="220" Height="35" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<!--Icon-->

<!--Digital Clock Layers-->

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="105" Top="29" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="140" Top="29" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalH1" Left="105" Top="29" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalH2" Left="105" Top="29" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalM1" Left="140" Top="29" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalM2" Left="140" Top="29" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Layer ID="Page">

<!-- Condensed Line 1 -->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="50" Top="4" Width="200" Height="68" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="15" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1025">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

Guest gdwrnch29
if you open your cpr file (\windows\Titanium_240x400.cpr or \windows\Titanium_400x200.cpr) you will see a butch of information: CClock, Weather, CPhotos, etc., etc., etc.

you only need to replace nothing more, nothing less

<Layer ID="CAnalogClockExpanded" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="82" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

<Image ID="analogBg" Left="140" Top="-100" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogDl" Left="140" Top="-100" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogDr" Left="140" Top="-100" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogH" Left="140" Top="-100" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogM" Left="140" Top="-100" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogGlassFx" Left="140" Top="-100" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="wifiIcon" Left="90" Top="23" Width="21" Height="12" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT4" Left="120" Top="23" Width="220" Height="18" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="operIcon" Left="90" Top="10" Width="12" Height="12" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT2" Left="120" Top="10" Width="220" Height="18" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="BluetoothIcon" Left="90" Top="35" Width="20" Height="26" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT7" Left="120" Top="40" Width="220" Height="36" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="Battery Icon" Left="182" Top="25" Width="55" Height="35" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Image ID="Charge Icon" Left="182" Top="25" Width="55" Height="35" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT3" Left="15" Top="58" Width="220" Height="18" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#FFFFFFFF" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#dd1a2d3a" />

</Text>

<Text ID="TEXT5" Left="15" Top="-73" Width="220" Height="40" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="16" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="15" Top="22" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="50" Top="22" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalH1" Left="15" Top="22" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalH2" Left="15" Top="22" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalM1" Left="50" Top="22" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalM2" Left="50" Top="22" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="TweatherIcon" Left="25" Top="-35" Width="60" Height="60" />

<Text ID="TweatherTemp" Left="25" Top="-39" Width="82" Height="35" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="22" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="2" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropTopLeft" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="2" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="CAnalogClockCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="34">

<Image ID="Iconbgp" Left="10" Top="5" Width="220" Height="35" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="105" Top="29" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="140" Top="29" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalH1" Left="105" Top="29" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalH2" Left="105" Top="29" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalM1" Left="140" Top="29" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Image ID="digitalM2" Left="140" Top="29" Width="32" Height="32" />

<Layer ID="Page">

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="50" Top="4" Width="200" Height="68" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="15" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1025">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

Thanks for the quick reply! Got it now!

Guest evoprime23

Hi guys just trying to install the analog clock and have followed all the steps but when i try to install the cab i keep getting "installation unsuccessful" ... am i doing it wrong?? ...

1-disable titanium (have done this)

2-install CAnalogClock from here rp_app_titanium_CAnalogClock_wvga_vga_wqvga_qvga_qvgas_0.5.2b.cab ( 991.39K ) Number of downloads: 118 (done this and when i install cab it comes up with unsuccessful straight away)

*** i dont even get to go this section at all ***

3-soft reset your PPC

4-enable titanium - at this point you will notice that Analog Clock have some icons displayed at wrong way

5-disable titanium

6-replace your cpr file with mine ONLY CAnalogClock layout templates till the end of that template (if you replace the all cpr your titanium doesn`t work at all!!!!)

7-if you want my battery icons copy my files to \Program Files\rpereira\CAnalogClock\skins\icons

8-if you want my clock copy my files to \Program Files\rpereira\CAnalogClock\skins\analog

9-enable titanium

please help!!! ... oh im using sectors O1 N rom which i have had no issues with at all

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi guys just trying to install the analog clock and have followed all the steps but when i try to install the cab i keep getting "installation unsuccessful" ... am i doing it wrong?? ...

1-disable titanium (have done this)

2-install CAnalogClock from here rp_app_titanium_CAnalogClock_wvga_vga_wqvga_qvga_qvgas_0.5.2b.cab ( 991.39K ) Number of downloads: 118 (done this and when i install cab it comes up with unsuccessful straight away)

*** i dont even get to go this section at all ***

3-soft reset your PPC

5-disable titanium

9-enable titanium

please help!!! ... oh im using sectors O1 N rom which i have had no issues with at all

that`s strange <_< untill now i think your the first with that problem.

anyway, try to install THIS first

Guest cenzo

Hope someone can help.

I have sectors awsome O1 normal rom installed.

Installed latest bliss theme.

Followed rendeiro2005 steps on 1st post.

Ended up with the following screen. how do i fix this.

post-487396-1242779772_thumb.jpg

Guest evoprime23
that`s strange <_< untill now i think your the first with that problem.

anyway, try to install THIS first

hi rendeiro... yup tried this also and still getting the same error... think ill hard reset my phone and retry from there and see if there is still the problem... thanks for your help bro