TITANIUM config wm6.5

Guest rendeiro2005

Guest wickedjinx

Can you further explain on how to do this step? "6-replace your cpr file with mine ONLY CAnalogClock layout templates till the end of that template (if you replace the all cpr your titanium doesn`t work at all!!!!)"

my icons are all messed up and clearly i don't get what you mean by replacing cpr on the chome editor screen. thanks and will appreciate your help.

Edited by wickedjinx

Guest cenzo

Never mind my earlier post. Have fixed.

After reinstalling bliss it was the cpr file. I must of used an old one. any way lucky i backed them up and was able to resolve.

post-487396-1242784900_thumb.jpg

wickedjinx I fell your pain. It took me a will to catch on.

What i did and i hope it helps.

1. install bliss , 1._SdkCerts1.cab and CAnalogClock

2. get a copy of your Titanium_240x400.cpr found in winows folder on your omnia.

Copy it to your pc using active sync (as you do) make a back up of it so you if you mess it up you can always go back <_<

3.Edit it with notepad and find the line

<!-- CAnalogClock layout templates --> (near the bottom)

All that code including <!-- CAnalogClock layout templates --> code can be replaced with that found in the CPR file found in the first post.

I have attached mine. take a look try it, may work? not expert, just learning and hope what I have said helps :)

Titanium_240x400.rar

Guest evoprime23
hi rendeiro... yup tried this also and still getting the same error... think ill hard reset my phone and retry from there and see if there is still the problem... thanks for your help bro

AARRRGGGGGG B) ... have just format my phone and disabled titanium/windows default and installed sdk all good... did a soft reset and tried to install the analogclock.cab and its still giving me the same error :D :P ... where have i gone wrong?!? <_< :D ... its driving me insane!!!! :D

PLEASE HELP!!! OR AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS ISSUE :)

Guest cenzo
AARRRGGGGGG B) ... have just format my phone and disabled titanium/windows default and installed sdk all good... did a soft reset and tried to install the analogclock.cab and its still giving me the same error :o :P ... where have i gone wrong?!? <_< :D ... its driving me insane!!!! :D

PLEASE HELP!!! OR AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS ISSUE :)

must be the only one. :D

where r u tyring to install. install it to the device. ;)

Guest wickedjinx
Never mind my earlier post. Have fixed.

After reinstalling bliss it was the cpr file. I must of used an old one. any way lucky i backed them up and was able to resolve.

post-487396-1242784900_thumb.jpg

wickedjinx I fell your pain. It took me a will to catch on.

What i did and i hope it helps.

1. install bliss , 1._SdkCerts1.cab and CAnalogClock

2. get a copy of your Titanium_240x400.cpr found in winows folder on your omnia.

Copy it to your pc using active sync (as you do) make a back up of it so you if you mess it up you can always go back <_<

3.Edit it with notepad and find the line

(near the bottom)

All that code including code can be replaced with that found in the CPR file found in the first post.

I have attached mine. take a look try it, may work? not expert, just learning and hope what I have said helps :)

Titanium_240x400.rar

cenzo thanks for this one, its what i really needed. i finally got it to work, my problem is im missing the bluetooth battery icons , it has a large X hehe, i'll figure it out later. thanks again for the help. I didn't notice that i'm missing BLISS to make it work better.

Guest evoprime23
must be the only one. :P

where r u tyring to install. install it to the device. :D

Guys seems im the idiot in this scenario :D :D <_< ... didnt realise that Sector included the analogclock already in his wonderful ROM which was the reason i couldnt install the cab in the first place B) :) ... anyways thanks to all that tried to help me ;)

Guest rendeiro2005
Hope someone can help.

I have sectors awsome O1 normal rom installed.

Installed latest bliss theme.

Followed rendeiro2005 steps on 1st post.

Ended up with the following screen. how do i fix this.

post-487396-1242779772_thumb.jpg

did you install all the programs on the device memory?! that`s a normal problem when you install something on my storage or sd card.

try to uninstall and reinstall all over and tell me something <_<

Guest rendeiro2005
hi rendeiro... yup tried this also and still getting the same error... think ill hard reset my phone and retry from there and see if there is still the problem... thanks for your help bro

i think it`s the best :)

i think that issue was already talked on sector`s threat but i don`t know witch post <_< sorry.

i think that`s something about security permission on registry but i don`t know the way to change that

Guest rendeiro2005
Can you further explain on how to do this step? "6-replace your cpr file with mine ONLY CAnalogClock layout templates till the end of that template (if you replace the all cpr your titanium doesn`t work at all!!!!)"

my icons are all messed up and clearly i don't get what you mean by replacing cpr on the chome editor screen. thanks and will appreciate your help.

try to replace your cpr files with mine, however, if you have already created some panels you have to re-configure them <_<

tell me how it goes

cpr_files.rar

Guest Chad Petree

help!

I do everything like instructed in the video but when i try to select icons from the list NOTHING appears , i ignore it and hit save icon but i get this message: an error ocurred on sub

_main_saveicon_click.

An error mesage cannot be displayed because an optional resource assembly containing it cannot be found

Continue?

YES/ NO

of course when i hit yes nothing happens :/

Guest rendeiro2005
help!

I do everything like instructed in the video but when i try to select icons from the list NOTHING appears , i ignore it and hit save icon but i get this message: an error ocurred on sub

_main_saveicon_click.

An error mesage cannot be displayed because an optional resource assembly containing it cannot be found

Continue?

YES/ NO

of course when i hit yes nothing happens :/

again....witch chome you`re using?

if it`s chome 1.6 install it again, if it`s 1.5 you have to get your png files (like i said before) on \my storage\my documents or \storage card\my documents.

in both cases you have to install chome on device memory.

Guest Jeanne8fr

if it`s chome 1.6 install it again, if it`s 1.5 you have to get your png files (like i said before) on \my storage\my documents or \storage card\my documents.

Hi all,

Is CHomeConfig1.6 working now?. Last time I tried it was giving troubles.

Thanks,

Jeannette

Edited by Jeanne8fr

Guest Chad Petree

It's chome 1.5 , and i installed it on the 8 gb hard drive :) <_<

How do i get my png files to appear on the list?

Edited by Chad Petree

Guest djtosh

hey just wondering if it is possible to have the condensed panel for analog to be the same as it is for normal clock, so that we can see the digital time when it is condensed?

Guest sector
hey just wondering if it is possible to have the condensed panel for analog to be the same as it is for normal clock, so that we can see the digital time when it is condensed?

i was thinking the same actually <_<

Guest rendeiro2005
It's chome 1.5 , and i installed it on the 8 gb hard drive :) <_<

How do i get my png files to appear on the list?

hi Chad,

install chome on device memory, then create on \my storage or \storage card a new folder called "my documents", here put your *.png files.

this should do

Guest rendeiro2005

i allready try to change cpr files with no luck <_<

if someone can get this tell us :)

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi all,

Is CHomeConfig1.6 working now?. Last time I tried it was giving troubles.

Thanks,

Jeannette

more or less :)

with the latest sector`s rom i had to install again, still there are some bugs in my opinion (i have to type the hole path to the *.exe and *.png files) <_< that`s the only way, at least with me B) i still prefer the 1.5 version

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest xXJohnXx

Hi rendeiro :)

i have the clock and i wanna replace with your files

do i dl all and just copy cpr in windows?

thx B)

And when soft reset or change wallpaper the clock goes to big then small again ?

like its zoom out then back weird?

And it wont stop <_<

Edited by xXJohnXx

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi reindero <_<

i have the clock and i wanna replace with your files

do i dl all and just copy cpr in windows?

thx B)

hi,

it depends :)

if you`re talking about *.cpr files on post 1, then the awser is no (read post)

if you`re talking about *.cpr files on post 134, page 7, then yes (but read!!!!)

Guest xXJohnXx
hi,

it depends :)

if you`re talking about *.cpr files on post 1, then the awser is no (read post)

if you`re talking about *.cpr files on post 134, page 7, then yes (but read!!!!)

Thx rendeiro <_<

all problems are gone.

clock is working perfect.

and no more zoom in and out to.

Thx again B)

Guest rendeiro2005
Do i need sdkcerts for canalogclock?

I asked at Sector,s thread but maby wrong to post it there.

Thx <_<

no, i don`t think you need for AnalogClock but you will need for many other things so eventualy it`s better install it

Guest xXJohnXx
no, i don`t think you need for AnalogClock but you will need for many other things so eventualy it`s better install it

Thx will do <_<

If i can decide wich taskbar icons i gonna take :)

Guest Chad Petree
hi Chad,

install chome on device memory, then create on \my storage or \storage card a new folder called "my documents", here put your *.png files.

this should do

Ok done, but where do i get the .png files i need? what i'm planning to do is just search for .png in the device memory and then copy those files to the new my documents folder i created but i'm sure i'm gonna end up copying a lot a useless png files too, is this the way to go?