So whats your favorite i910 Rom?

Guest theidoctor.org

Guest thenameless

Usings Wozzer's V5. No complaints, loving it! Mad props to Wozzer.

On an OT, i've been lurking in this forum for 3 years. Finally registered last week, and now...after 3 years, A POST!

Guest winmar

Currently using wozzers v5 rom with mobile shell 3. No complaints, thinking of trying Adrynalyn's new ROM, but not sure I want to go through the hassle again.

Guest Omega Ra
Currently using wozzers v5 rom with mobile shell 3. No complaints, thinking of trying Adrynalyn's new ROM, but not sure I want to go through the hassle again.

Precisely.

Guest Adrynalyne

Just a small correction. My rom is no longer based on Wozzer's rom since beta 0.1, but my own frankenstein.

:excl:

v.8 was released late last night.

200904222323230000111a.jpg

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest winmar

Adryn

I have swtched to your v.8 release and I can't quite get as low as you. I am using a shade more than 11 MB. Pretty friggin sweet though. I'll post back once I get programs reloaded.

Guest Adrynalyne
Adryn

I have swtched to your v.8 release and I can't quite get as low as you. I am using a shade more than 11 MB. Pretty friggin sweet though. I'll post back once I get programs reloaded.

1.0RC1 should have close to 140mb free.

Guest Adrynalyne
DEAR LORD!! how is that possible when mine only has like 130 total device??!?!

I don't pretend to understand how, but I think that total device memory does not include files in ROM. So the smaller the rom, the larger the device memory.

Guest Adrynalyne
WoW Adryn thats pretty amzing, whats the total specs of your ROM, what does it come with and what is it missing lol. Thanks

Hmmm, you name it, its missing. I'll make a new thread on whats there and whats not when I finish 1.0rc1. My base rom tyically removes most everything, tweaks performance, and adds functionality that should have been there all along--wake on sms, bluetooth in taskbar, escalating ringtone fix, etc.

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest taz55

I am trying to decide what rom to use myself. I have the leaked one. but I use lots of programs and I love to have bells and whistles. but I do want to get rid of the redundant useless features. like multiple picture viewrs, and the VZ ware needs to go. Any recommends from the three roms for me?

Guest theidoctor.org
Sneak peak:

whoan.jpg

Still have some trimming to do.

Nice i may want to try it out... please post a new thread so i can add that here!

I wish someone would hurry and get a winmo 6.5 in lol.... well i guess we will just have to wait till may 11th!

Guest cheifkeiff
Sneak peak:

whoan.jpg

Still have some trimming to do.

I have tried all three of them and have just flashed to Adrynalyne's v.8 i have to say its the best. I haven't had and issue with the wifi or anything seems really stable also it has cool splash screens, new icons and stuff nice b/c there is plenty of mem to spair :excl:

Guest arpan11
You are missing a selection.

o Leaked Samsung ROM

well i'm assuming that the standard samsung rom is referring to the leaked rom.... (seeing as, the other selections derive from the leaked rom...)

Guest Adrynalyne

V.9 was released last night which addressed some concerns, like missing MMS, and missing Opera shortcut.

Looking at the screenshots, you can imagine how much apace on a clean flash.

With that, I am exhausted. THis rom is pretty close to being out of beta. I'm gonna let you fine folks find all the bugs for me :excl:

As for wifi issues, check my thread over at ppcgeeks for my solution to be implemented next rom. Its obviously a bug with the beta rom. Anything that speeds up boot, kills wifi. Pretty damn stupid.

post-466506-1240564268_thumb.jpg

post-466506-1240564278_thumb.jpg

post-466506-1240564286_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest theidoctor.org
V.9 was released last night which addressed some concerns, like missing MMS, and missing Opera shortcut.

Looking at the screenshots, you can imagine how much apace on a clean flash.

With that, I am exhausted. THis rom is pretty close to being out of beta. I'm gonna let you fine folks find all the bugs for me :excl:

As for wifi issues, check my thread over at ppcgeeks for my solution to be implemented next rom. Its obviously a bug with the beta rom. Anything that speeds up boot, kills wifi. Pretty damn stupid.

very nice i may try it but i really want winmoo 6.5... so whats your next project gonna be?

Guest DeepBlueEditor

Did I miss something or is there a thread doing a comparison of all the custom ROMs out now? I wouldn't blindly flash a ROM on my cell wiothout knowing what I was giving up or gaining. Need charts and listing and comparison stuff here folks. : )

I would love for example to kill off the useless VZ media player. Stuff like that. I mean thr thing wants to play the ringtones as music for God's sake. And it has to rescan, then you have to delete them all over again... useless app there. Stuff like that but I would want a full listing before I kill off my system and risk a brick.

Let me know if there is such a thread. Otherwise the leaked ROM is putting along just fine with me till I see what they do to the new one in a few weeks.

S