[Request] SPB Mobile Shell 3 OEM

Guest Adrynalyne

Guest Adrynalyne

I've tried several times and different things to make my own OEM for SPB MS, and its just not working out. Does anyone have an OEM of the trial?

Guest Adrynalyne

82 views and no replies. I know someone out there has it, considering the cooked SPB3 roms out for the i900. Come on guys, help me out, so the i910 users can enjoy the same Mobile Shell goodness cooked in.

Guest blazingwolf

@Sector, I tried the OEM but I am getting a file parsing error. This is the exact error I get.

Failed to parse value name HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Menu\Programs\Icons!!!

InitRegistry FAILED in file ".\Registry\942cb7ef-3ccc-4c3f-90f6-1593a2ebc1fb.rgu" within a few lines of line 87.

ImportFromPackageListStrict: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed importing ".\Registry\942cb7ef-3ccc-4c3f-90f6-1593a2ebc1fb.rgu"

wmain: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed building DEFAULT hives

I checked the entries listed in that area with my current install on my device and they are the same.

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest sector
@Sector, I tried the OEM but I am getting a file parsing error. This is the exact error I get.

Failed to parse value name HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Menu\Programs\Icons!!!

InitRegistry FAILED in file ".\Registry\942cb7ef-3ccc-4c3f-90f6-1593a2ebc1fb.rgu" within a few lines of line 87.

ImportFromPackageListStrict: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed importing ".\Registry\942cb7ef-3ccc-4c3f-90f6-1593a2ebc1fb.rgu"

wmain: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed building DEFAULT hives

I checked the entries listed in that area with my current install on my device and they are the same.

copy paste this in rgu file.

reg.txt

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tom131274

Hello sector,

i have a little Problem. When i create the Rom with your Spb Oem i become this Original Error text.

i900Rom\temp\dump\xip\imageinfo.bin\cannot found.

Do you have an idea to solve the problem. I hope you can help me

Thanks tom33

Edited by tom131274

Guest sector
Hello sector,

i have a little Problem. When i create the Rom with your Spb Oem i become this Original Error text.

i900Rom\temp\dump\xip\imageinfo.bin\cannot found.

Do you have an idea to solve the problem. I hope you can help me

Thanks tom33

it is not up to the package. if u read it has problem with dumping xip

Guest paxt0r
it is not up to the package. if u read it has problem with dumping xip

How we can solve the problem? 

Or is it a kitchen problem? Which kitchen you use for i900 ?

ThX

...sorry for my bad english...its my school english ^^

Edited by paxt0r