Update Rom via bluetooth or direct from phone?

Guest gheorghe vasile

Guest gheorghe vasile

Is posibile to update the omnia rom without cable? i lost my cable and i want to know if there is any possibility to update via bluetooth or direct from phone. thx in advance.

Guest jclsm
Is posibile to update the omnia rom without cable? i lost my cable and i want to know if there is any possibility to update via bluetooth or direct from phone. thx in advance.

NO :D

Guest smilegod

No this cannot be done :D

I would like to flash rom via bluetooth :lol: or directly from my phone

Edited by smilegod

Guest acetylcholine
No this cannot be done :D

I would like to flash rom via bluetooth :lol: or directly from my phone

Definitely not. Try picking up a replacement cable if you want to do any flashing of ROM (other tasks like ActiveSync and transfer of files can still be done through Bluetooth).

I lost mine too sometime back and managed to buy a replacement cable for approximately USD$10 off eBay. :lol:

Guest forelli

if you want to save money, buy a cable from a samsung f-480, it's cheaper and it works. The f-480 is my former phone, and the headphones, the charger and the cable work with my omnia as i have 2 computers, a netbook xp for upgrade, and a proper laptop with vista for everything else. Just my 2 cents.

forelli