Help me create a 6.5 Rom in Spanish!!

Guest Seth Cold

Guest Seth Cold

I've been using the master's roms for a while (thanx khuanchai, shokka9 and sector for all your great roms!).

I'd really like to create a rom for all my fellow spanish speakers, who are not willing to make the step to wm6.5 because of their limited english skills.

I'd like to base it in 21210 and to make it titanium or titanium+m2d

I had some experience creating roms for the HTC Tornado (a long time ago hehe), and would love to contribute for the spanish omnia community.

So any help is greatly appreciated... dunno if there's a wm6.5 kitchen or somewhere to begin with??

Edited by Seth Cold

Guest frantorm

In a few days comes a Spanish 6.5 rom for samsung omnia

http://www.htcspain.com/showthread.php?t=19523

I've been using the master's roms for a while (thanx khuanchai, shokka9 and sector for all your great roms!).

I'd really like to create a rom for all my fellow spanish speakers, who are not willing to make the step to wm6.5 because of their limited english skills.

I had some experience creating roms for the HTC Tornado (a long time ago hehe), and would love to contribute for the spanish omnia community.

So any help is greatly appreciated... dunno if there's a wm6.5 kitchen or somewhere to begin with??

Edited by frantorm