Align screen problem

Guest corefirewire

Guest corefirewire

Hi to every one...

i have formatted my omnia. Now after formatting, from more than half an hour i am trying to align my screen.... i am clicking on the target but it is continuously appearing again and again. I have also restarted my omnia couple of times and tried aligning it again but getting same difficulty.

what to do now???

:D

Guest rammy121

...sorry, keep on trying or reset again. also, if you are using a screen protector, remove and try again. i sometimes got this.

Guest corefirewire

its done.....but so proper solution for this problem....if u have this problem then only your heavy patience and luck will help u. :D

Guest arunachalam

I am also facing the same problem.permanent solution not there.we can bypass align screen.google it ,it will show some web site and you can get some app for bypassing the align screen.but this is not usefull.you can answer your phone call.but you cant type some letters numbers and scrolling.

Guest trafo
Hi to every one...

i have formatted my omnia. Now after formatting, from more than half an hour i am trying to align my screen.... i am clicking on the target but it is continuously appearing again and again. I have also restarted my omnia couple of times and tried aligning it again but getting same difficulty.

what to do now???

:D

REplace the digitizer (touch screen). I did it too. The best way to solve.