sdhc 4gb problems!!!

Guest tom25

Guest tom25

Hi!

I've just bought a kingston micro sdhc 4gb (class 4) for my i617. But it's too slow both to write and read data on it! I can't seem to find a way to format it via cellphone -- which I think should work better.

Is my memory card deffective?

Help, please! :-)

ADDED: I've just had my memory card replaced for a new one and it's the same thing! Am I doing anything wrong? Maybe if I format it via i617 (if there's a way let me know... I called Samsung but they that information was unavailable at that moment and they are supposed to call me back which I guess will never happen)...

Edited by tom25

Guest Telloman
Hi!

I've just bought a kingston micro sdhc 4gb (class 4) for my i617. But it's too slow both to write and read data on it! I can't seem to find a way to format it via cellphone -- which I think should work better.

Is my memory card deffective?

Help, please! :-)

ADDED: I've just had my memory card replaced for a new one and it's the same thing! Am I doing anything wrong? Maybe if I format it via i617 (if there's a way let me know... I called Samsung but they that information was unavailable at that moment and they are supposed to call me back which I guess will never happen)...

"The Blackjack II has a Removable Memory slot.

* Slot Type: SD Memory

* Card Type: TransFlash

* Max Storage Size: 4GB or greater (SDHC)

* Recommended Storage Size: 2 GB

Recommendation: Although this handset supports the larger capacity microSDHC memory card, 2GB is the largest capacity recommended for optimum performance.

Important Notice: The external card slot on this handset does support the newer microSDHC cards which are the capacity of 4GB or greater, however, please read the recommendation above."

What version of Win Mobile are you running, 6.0 or 6.1?

Hope that helps

Edited by Telloman