Music Player

Guest thierryyy

Guest thierryyy

Hi All!

I'm looking for a good, fast, finger friendly, Cover flow like and good looking Music player.

I already have tried, WMP, Touchplayer & S2P<I don't like that players at all.

Which Music player do you advise me to try?

Thanks!

Guest Sinaaa

+1 for the question.

I've already tried few including those above. what more players? which one takes less battery, ...

I currently use s2p.

Guest thierryyy

Thanks for fast answers, I'm trying Nitrogen now, but I dont like that you don't have a coverflow like, and it only has a kind of file explorer to open your songs. I want that my songs are sorted by Album, Artist etc.

Guest Th3rmal

Use HTC AudioManager. Its a really good app and sorts by playlist, artist, album, composer, genre etc. Finger Friendly too, just give it a try.

Guest thierryyy
Use HTC AudioManager. Its a really good app and sorts by playlist, artist, album, composer, genre etc. Finger Friendly too, just give it a try.

Hi, Do you have a download link for Omnia?

Thanks!

Guest eufouria

Just got Pocket Player today, been using Touch Player and it has been ok, I'll give Pocket Player a try and if it doesn't work out I'll try out HTC audio manager.

Guest 3shirts

I like TouchPlayer except I ALWAYS get the album art problem where it strips out the album art to JPGs but has some issues and ends up creating blank (corrupt) files which the device then reads as infinite size causing the memory to appear totally full!

Why haven't they fixed that yet, it's been like it for over 6 months!

At the moment, since I have an M2D rom, I am using HTC audio manager and it is very good. Looks nice, works well and is pretty fast. Also, it allows you to put the phone in standby and keeps playing unlike many players I have tried. I use my phone for music when running so I need to be able to do this.

Edited by 3shirts

Guest condorx
I like TouchPlayer except I ALWAYS get the album art problem where it strips out the album art to JPGs but has some issues and ends up creating blank (corrupt) files which the device then reads as infinite size causing the memory to appear totally full!

Why haven't they fixed that yet, it's been like it for over 6 months!

Corrupted files OR you transfer them via activesync (instead of mass storage mode).

Never had troubles with touch player: great music player, nice cover flow.

Guest braindoc

I'll second Kinoma FreePlay. Excellent controls, very finger friendly, and it supports playlists, artists, albums, etc... What's really sets this program apart is that it also comes with several other programs including a Flickr program, Orb (a program that will allow you to remotely access any file on your desktop as long as it is connected to the internet), and YouTube (which runs extremely well) thus reducing the number of programs that you need to load on your phone. The only drawback is that it does not support AVRCP yet so while you can use stereo bluetooth headsets you can't use the headset's player controls. When I do use my bluetooth headset I use the Windows mobile player.

Guest thierryyy
I'll second Kinoma FreePlay. Excellent controls, very finger friendly, and it supports playlists, artists, albums, etc... What's really sets this program apart is that it also comes with several other programs including a Flickr program, Orb (a program that will allow you to remotely access any file on your desktop as long as it is connected to the internet), and YouTube (which runs extremely well) thus reducing the number of programs that you need to load on your phone. The only drawback is that it does not support AVRCP yet so while you can use stereo bluetooth headsets you can't use the headset's player controls. When I do use my bluetooth headset I use the Windows mobile player.

I've installed Kinoma Free PLay, but when I open it, it ask me for an Email, I vill in my email and then it says: "Invalid email adress. That email server isn't responding."

What must I do??

Edit: Fixed need to pay.

Edited by thierryyy

Guest GoldenSpartan

I dont like to have playlists, so I like the original nitrogen, not the new one. Has anyone tried pPod? Im curious to try it.

Guest GoldenSpartan

wow I have to say I just tried the kinoma player, and I LOVE it. I can now listen to my favorite shoutcast stations, and use youtube easily... Thanks!!!!!!!