Verizons Version or ROM

Guest marcv23

Guest sturts
Has anyone heard if the Verizon Official release will be similar to the unofficial ROM?

From what I heard it has a street date of May 11... But that always changes.... And who knows what they'll add/remove... I'm really hoping they're going to enable Internet calling but I'm not holding my breath..

Guest Turborepu

well the good thing is that there will be an official rom for the chefs to pick apart, and for us to go back to when you need to take your phone in for service.. WoZZeR is makin progress on makin a wm 6.5 rom too.. So the next couple of weeks should be good.

Guest Tim-H

I dont know that there has been an announcement by anyone at Verizon. Azintegra, the guy we owe the leaked ROM to said it was coming at the beginning of may but I guess we'll see. With the recent announcement from Microsoft, about winmo 6.5 being released on may 5th, we might get lucky with winmo 6.5 in the update but I wouldnt count on it. If they did include winmo 6.5 it would just give them a reason to push the date back and we wont see anything for quite i while i think. All speculation at this point.