anyone help a noob with a brick i910?

Guest prov1kanobi

Guest prov1kanobi

so I tried to update the ROM and something went wrong, I read and re-read the instructions  and took every precaution.  Still when it was finished flashing it just never came back to life.  I have the red led light on but no other life on the phone.  I would be forever appreciative for any help or direction I can get.  Ive done lots of mods and done some sat tv fun so I felt fairly confident doing this.  Please help!

Guest rick311
so I tried to update the ROM and something went wrong, I read and re-read the instructions and took every precaution. Still when it was finished flashing it just never came back to life. I have the red led light on but no other life on the phone. I would be forever appreciative for any help or direction I can get. Ive done lots of mods and done some sat tv fun so I felt fairly confident doing this. Please help!

go to verizon and tell them, " i dont know, it just stopped working!" and see if they'll replace it.

Guest Turborepu

or say you lost it.. pay 50 and get a new one.. unless you didnt get insurance.. if you do that you pay 50 bux to have a extra parts phone..