Greyed out Audio Settings In Video Recording.

Guest Crasoum

Guest Crasoum

Heya, I have a crazy question, I was trying to record video earlier, and when I went to play it back I had no sound, so I went back into settings to turn the sound on, and I can't. I can't change video resolutions from 320x240 either.

It's pretty much a virgin i910, with WMWiFirouter .91, Pocket Forecast, Windows Live et al, and contacts I've put in.

I used the task manager to end all other programs, and try to open the camera again and still got nothing. Searching isn't giving me anything, so I hoped someone else might have an idea, other then a hard reset.

Guest lambi1982
Heya, I have a crazy question, I was trying to record video earlier, and when I went to play it back I had no sound, so I went back into settings to turn the sound on, and I can't. I can't change video resolutions from 320x240 either.

It's pretty much a virgin i910, with WMWiFirouter .91, Pocket Forecast, Windows Live et al, and contacts I've put in.

I used the task manager to end all other programs, and try to open the camera again and still got nothing. Searching isn't giving me anything, so I hoped someone else might have an idea, other then a hard reset.

sems like you are in slow motion video mode. press the icon under the camcorder make sure it says normal and not a rectangle with an "S"

Guest Crasoum

Wow that was it. Now I feel stupid but at least it may help someone else who searches for the same symptoms! Thanks!