WAD2 dillema... frustrating...

Guest semmtexx

Guest semmtexx

Hi, I made a grid(object type) inside a dock. the grid is taller than the dock. My intention is that it is scrollable. At first it is but then as i try to start adding objects(shortcuts) the grid will no longer scroll. Any suggestions??

screen07.png

By semmtexx at 2009-05-01

you can see that there are more rows below. Like I said, it works with a few shorcuts added, then it craps out and won't scroll. Thanks!

Guest Mellenator

Are you adding them in author mode or in "user mode" (Non-author mode)? I can scroll just fine in user mode and add things, or remove them. You can't scroll in author mode. At that point you're actually moving the grid higher on the doc. If that's not the problem, are you using 2.2c? It still works for me in 2.2, I have not upgraded to 2.2a,b, or c. It may be a new bug. :|

Guest Jokes On You
Are you adding them in author mode or in "user mode" (Non-author mode)? I can scroll just fine in user mode and add things, or remove them. You can't scroll in author mode. At that point you're actually moving the grid higher on the doc. If that's not the problem, are you using 2.2c? It still works for me in 2.2, I have not upgraded to 2.2a,b, or c. It may be a new bug. :|

I think it is a newer bug. I have aslo had a problem with the scrolling not working correctly or being off. Post on the Lakerbridge forums and Chris will probably add it to his to-do list.

Guest semmtexx

Hey thanks for the info guys!! and uhh... how ya like my android theme? It's a work in progress and most of the credit goes to the original maker of the android evolution theme.