--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest drewbax

Great work Wozzer.

For everyone that wants the nifty little menus and whatnot it is a .tsk file that was not included with the ROM. It is a little buggy (you actually have to scroll with your fingures to make the graphics behave initially). Any WM 6.5 tsk will work, but the included verizon and 2 samsung ones will not.

I use the BT audio alot and this is way less buggy with WMP than the M2D one.

I cannot get some Titanium addons to work correctly, such as Opera, Settings, and Quick launch. I have Fav People working great and the Weather is awesome.

Classic_Black.zip

Classic_Blue.zip

Guest Omega Ra

So, the official release of 6.5 is next Monday right? Will you then be able to use the official release build to make a ROM with all the options?

Guest Dblocker

OK so after much trial and error (and lots of google searching) I've got my Titanium today screen just the way I want it. I have the Opera Favorites, CHome all in one notification panel, CLinks launcher for wrl mgr, bluetooth, etc working great. I like it much better now that I don't need separate panels for all the different notifications. I'll send out a detail of all the hoops I had to jump through to get this working later but you basically need a patched cmhomeres.dll to get CHome and CLink to show up, edit the heck out of the Titanium_240x400.cpr xml file and do a number of registry edits - particularly to get the CLinks plugin to work right.

Guest drewbax

I have been trying to get those panels to work all weekend without any luck. I am really looking forward to you helping out with that. Some of the themes have them but I don't like the way they look, I just want original Titanium with the extra tabs.

Guest integrate
when you realize how powerful the sliding panels are, NOTHING else matters! :D

im even ready to uninstall SPB3!

Well, I'll probably be using M2D if I installed the 6.5 ROM. Will I notice a difference beween 6.1 and 6.5 if using M2D?

Guest Itlooksfast

"To get M2D working, you must disable "windows default" and enable "TouchFLO".

How do I do that? Where do I go?

Guest syxxness
"To get M2D working, you must disable "windows default" and enable "TouchFLO".

How do I do that? Where do I go?

Settings... Today...Items

Guest ryansnotcool1

just upgraded. i like it but things like that all in one notifier tab will make this much more practical.

great work WoZZeR!

Guest cheifkeiff

I have been using the lite version and playing with cHome editor. I have the wm7 theme with m2d weather icons installed and i have been able to add all kinds of panels like s2p & pandora, utilities like memaid & advanced config, also got a nav one with igo and google. i love this rom really stable and the UI is the only thing i have like more than m2d. thanks for the hard work Wozz!

Guest Omega Ra

I am going to hold off until he gets the more recent build up and running or the official release happens and we get some cooked ROMs from that.

Guest bhachech
Hm I can't access bankofamerica mobile in opera with 6.5. I think I'll flash back to 6.1 for now until a full release comes out. I wish I could use 6.5 because I really like the new layout, but things like this don't make it practical for every day use I guess.. Look forward to your next release though :X

I had the same problem with WoZZeR's 6.1 v5 ROM, but this trivial work-around did the trick:

In Opera, type "opera:config" (without quotes) in address bar. Next, expand User Prefs and in "Custom User Agent", type in "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) 320x400; VZW; i910; Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional;" (again, without quotes) and save. That should be able to let you get onto BofA's mobile site.

Guest Omega Ra
I had the same problem with WoZZeR's 6.1 v5 ROM, but this trivial work-around did the trick:

In Opera, type "opera:config" (without quotes) in address bar. Next, expand User Prefs and in "Custom User Agent", type in "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) 320x400; VZW; i910; Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional;" (again, without quotes) and save. That should be able to let you get onto BofA's mobile site.

darn. I tried this to allow me to get onto my ecollege, and now it doesn't say I have the wrong browser, it says cookies aren't enabled. So I went back into the user prefs and enabled the per session cookies (which the ecollege said to do) and still nothing...and cookies are enabled in the regular preferences as well. Any ideas?

Guest WoZZeR999

There isn't really a newer build of 6.5 out. The next one I would use is 21215, and there were a few issues when I did get it running. I'll keep my eye out for later ones, and maybe something from the 500's if they have the latest 200's incorporated.

Guest syxxness

WoZZeR,

I'm curious, did you do anything specific between the 6.1 and 6.5 version that make Qik work now? Or is it just something with the different OS?

Guest WoZZeR999
WoZZeR,

I'm curious, did you do anything specific between the 6.1 and 6.5 version that make Qik work now? Or is it just something with the different OS?

I didn't change anything other than 6.1 to 6.5 between the roms. A few little things here and there, but nothing major.

Guest Windsponge

I just wanted to say I have used this since sat. and I have less problem with this than the original rom it came with, Very good job wozzer.

Guest PearlMikeJam
I just wanted to say I have used this since sat. and I have less problem with this than the original rom it came with, Very good job wozzer.

+1 on that Wozzer. Excellent job!!!

I have worked through most of the minor issues I had with the exception of BT voice commands. Is that something that can be fixed by a setting or patch, or is it a new ROM build. Thanks again for the great ROM.

Guest highme

So far I love the interface. I'll see if I can get some free time to play with further customization. Right now though my biggest need is to figure out why my phone keeps going into a deep sleep. I've had to soft reset my phone 15 or 20 times already today because it's the only way to revive it. Anybody else have this problem? I read on the driphone site that warm batteries might cause shutdowns, but my phone doesn't seem to be running warm at all.

thanks

Guest ryansnotcool1
So far I love the interface. I'll see if I can get some free time to play with further customization. Right now though my biggest need is to figure out why my phone keeps going into a deep sleep. I've had to soft reset my phone 15 or 20 times already today because it's the only way to revive it. Anybody else have this problem? I read on the driphone site that warm batteries might cause shutdowns, but my phone doesn't seem to be running warm at all.

thanks

i think i read on this thread a couple people saying it was titanium weather updating while the phone was sleeping and a glitch with that possibly. I haven't had a problem with it myself but I've only been on this ROM for a day.

Guest gayflag

This is the 3rd flash i've done with a big thanks to WoZZeR. I appreciate your work very much. Minutes after flashing to this ROM, we had a short power outage here. Scared the hell out of me! I was a moment away from having a brick. :D

Thanks WoZZ, good work!

Guest Apo11on

thanks

Settings->Power. Check your Battery Power and External Power tabs. I have the same problem with wm 6.1 v5 ROM, and I've used 2 different Omnias with 2 different batteries.

Guest Apo11on
This is the 3rd flash i've done with a big thanks to WoZZeR. I appreciate your work very much. Minutes after flashing to this ROM, we had a short power outage here. Scared the hell out of me! I was a moment away from having a brick. :D

Thanks WoZZ, good work!

Power failure during flashing PDA part or phone part will NOT brick your phone. Only interruption during EBOOT flash will. Wozzer's ROMs are only the PDA part - nothing would have happened. And use laptop with battery in it next time. They have smooth power failover, like UPS.

Guest Windsponge

thanks

Mine did that and I changed the power setting to "none" on battery and external and it hasnt done that since...Might work for you.