--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest PearlMikeJam
if you hit search you can get the voice command cab now! :D

its in this thread actually if you want to read through the pages...i also noticed, with voice command, it seems you have to hit the button once to turn it on then...then it works.

aleis - I have noticed the same thing. I have not gotten it to work with bluetooth. Have you?

Guest thetwiztidfreak

Well I got a new phone coming tommrow will have to try it again after work :D

I have one question before i attempt this again. I noticed that when i flashed the leaked verizon rom it flashed the Eboot and the pda part. but when following wozzers instructions i just select the pda and flash only that part. is this correct or is there something else to load in umdl as well?

Guest PearlMikeJam
Well I got a new phone coming tommrow will have to try it again after work :D

I have one question before i attempt this again. I noticed that when i flashed the leaked verizon rom it flashed the Eboot and the pda part. but when following wozzers instructions i just select the pda and flash only that part. is this correct or is there something else to load in umdl as well?

I am no expert, but from what I have read, their a different portions/sections of a ROM: a PDA portion (operating system) and the phone portion (the actual phone/carrier programing with hardware locks/unlocks). This ROM is just updating the PDA section and not touching any of the primary phone programming.

Guest aleis
aleis - I have noticed the same thing. I have not gotten it to work with bluetooth. Have you?

the one time i cared to try it it worked...dont remember if that was the new 6.1 rom or not though...kind of dont remember it being on the 6.5 rom.

i`ll try it later and let you know (i try to remember i swear) :D

Guest mikeycee123

guess ill post again since i got forgotten about D:, i made a panel on today screen and added facebook twitter and beeive pages to it is there any way to add the programs icon on their page?

Guest PearlMikeJam
I was just thinking... should I have a 'naked' release? One without all of the extras that I put in?

Wozzer - I was originally thinking that is what your Lite version was, but was happy to see it was not. It seems as though people are asking you to add back apps, not remove, so I vote no. Just one person's opinion.

Guest Egin Tollkuci

I would really appreciate a naked version. Obviously I wouldn't want you to go out of your way to do it but a version with absolutly nothing except the bare necessities would be awesome. Would like to see how much space you can actually squeeze out of the internal storage.

Guest Echew
I was just thinking... should I have a 'naked' release? One without all of the extras that I put in?

I like the stock ROM myself, not a fan of all the crazy Tocuhflo and M2D whatever, give me a base OS (like I would get from MS directly before Verizon polutes it with all their crap) and I am a happy camper.

Only thing I'm looking for is the Settings panel and Profiles panel! :D

Edited by Echew

Guest dragracekid

Hey WoZZeR, I just wanted to commend you for what your doing and how much paciants (sp) you have helping everyone you are awsome.

Guest m_tyson

No, not at the expense of a Lite version that does have all the extras (except Manila). Extras are good.

Guest dmcnado

I like the Lite version as it stands, with the wifi and keyboard fixes. Thanks!

Guest josephsmodaco

a naked version would really be helpful. one with nothing added but nothing removed. with all the windows items still there. like word, excel, and voice command... i would truly appreciate a naked version. but if not your stock one is amazing for me anyway... thanks for all the hard work.

Guest WoZZeR999
a naked version would really be helpful. one with nothing added but nothing removed. with all the windows items still there. like word, excel, and voice command... i would truly appreciate a naked version. but if not your stock one is amazing for me anyway... thanks for all the hard work.

For the most part, that's what stock is...

A naked version would be my lite, with extra removed.

Guest Verrigan

I'd like to see a naked release, if it's not too much trouble of course.

And since this is my first post... I'd like to say thanks for all your hard work. :D

Guest HHundyy

Im pretty much completely new at flashing ROMs on my omnia and Im no so sure I would be able to follow Wozzer's concise instructions correctly. Is there any way that someone could write detailed, step-by-step instructions on what exactly I have to do to flash this ROM. Sorry to be a hassle.

Also, thanks alot Wozzer for this ROM, it looks sick.

Guest PearlMikeJam
Im pretty much completely new at flashing ROMs on my omnia and Im no so sure I would be able to follow Wozzer's concise instructions correctly. Is there any way that someone could write detailed, step-by-step instructions on what exactly I have to do to flash this ROM. Sorry to be a hassle.

Also, thanks alot Wozzer for this ROM, it looks sick.

http://theidoctor.org/omnia.html

Guest HHundyy

So those instructions are the same as step 1 in WoZZeR's instructions?

It is confirmed that you must first flash with the CC20 leaked image first. Some googling may help you.

Run UDML_Omnia

Click PDA

Find the extracted file from the rar you downloaded

Hit Detect

Restart Phone

Once the phone has completly booted, click ok on the mortscript pop-up, then click the windows icon. Wait a minute and give it another soft-reset

Or do I do the same thing with WoZZeR's after? Sorry for the dumb questions

Guest dkarale

I would like to use a "naked" version in addition to the Lite version. That way, people can install whatever software they want. I don't use the facebook, weather software and those extras on the Lite version rom. I installed SPB Weather. Thank you for the great work.

Edited by dkarale

Guest aleis
So those instructions are the same as step 1 in WoZZeR's instructions?

It is confirmed that you must first flash with the CC20 leaked image first. Some googling may help you.

Run UDML_Omnia

Click PDA

Find the extracted file from the rar you downloaded

Hit Detect

Restart Phone

Once the phone has completly booted, click ok on the mortscript pop-up, then click the windows icon. Wait a minute and give it another soft-reset

Or do I do the same thing with WoZZeR's after? Sorry for the dumb questions

you have to load the rom in this link first http://theidoctor.org/omnia.html

then you can follow wozzers instructions for loading 6.5.

follow the instructions in this link to the T! http://theidoctor.org/omnia.html

then come back and load 6.5 from page one of this thread.

Guest aceofrazgriz

hmmm... haven't been watching the thread lately...

but i have a problem/bug to report, using the 21222 M2D rom.

On "My Storage," every time i soft reset, the "Program Files" folder get wiped out. Just installed skyfire to storage, rebooted because it wasn't recognizing input from the sammy keyboard, and it was gone.

I think with this issue, and the inherit slow shuffle playback of WMP (yes, i actually use it lol) i'm going to swing back to the CC20 ROM until a new version of 6.5 hits.

Again, wozzer is awesome, and i owe you a donation in the future bud!

Also, i think you should add some of the "hidden" features of 6.5 to the main post, such as the gesture controls for changing tabs, songs in WMP, and the improved scrolling, just give people a few more ideas of what 6.5 has to offer.

Guest HHundyy
you have to load the rom in this link first http://theidoctor.org/omnia.html

then you can follow wozzers instructions for loading 6.5.

follow the instructions in this link to the T! http://theidoctor.org/omnia.html

then come back and load 6.5 from page one of this thread.

Ok, I believe my last question would only be where to download the first ROM. I didn't see an attachment on those instructions anywhere. Thanks alot for the help!

Guest WoZZeR999
hmmm... haven't been watching the thread lately...

but i have a problem/bug to report, using the 21222 M2D rom.

On "My Storage," every time i soft reset, the "Program Files" folder get wiped out. Just installed skyfire to storage, rebooted because it wasn't recognizing input from the sammy keyboard, and it was gone.

I think with this issue, and the inherit slow shuffle playback of WMP (yes, i actually use it lol) i'm going to swing back to the CC20 ROM until a new version of 6.5 hits.

Again, wozzer is awesome, and i owe you a donation in the future bud!

Also, i think you should add some of the "hidden" features of 6.5 to the main post, such as the gesture controls for changing tabs, songs in WMP, and the improved scrolling, just give people a few more ideas of what 6.5 has to offer.

Submit that to my bugtracker to remind me: http://wozzer.host22.com

Also, those 'hidden' things are special toys for people to figure out.