--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest charles2995
did you instal sdkcerts in the root? do a quick search and youll find it for install

yeah its installed but when you say install it to root, do you mean install it to ddvice as opposex to storage? because it doesnt give me an option of where to install it

Guest charles2995
did you instal sdkcerts in the root? do a quick search and youll find it for install

yeah its installed but when you say install it to root, do you mean install it to ddvice as opposex to storage? because it doesnt give me an option of where to install it

Guest charles2995

yeah its installed but when you say install it to root, do you mean install it to ddvice as opposed to storage? because it doesnt give me an option of where to install it

Edited by charles2995

Guest charles2995

Guest MrSmoofy

Still seeing 2 issues.

1. Seems volume gets really low and only soft reboot fixes it. I think I've noticed it every time after I charge the phone.

2. Battery life seems to have gotten really short, even if I don't use the phone it is dead in less then 24 hours. So dead it won't even turn on, even so dead plugging it in won't display anything (thought it bricked) you have to wait time time to turn it back on and then I noticed the date/time is reset and takes a min to update once it connects to verizon.

Guest charles2995

yeah its installed but when you say install it to root, do you mean install it to ddvice as opposed to storage? because it doesnt give me an option of where to install it

Edited by charles2995

Guest Uribam

I'm having some trouble getting favorite people working. I've enabled it in chome and set it up using the icon in the start menu to even get it to appear in chome. Restarted phone enabled titanium and it's just not there. The entry for it is clearly at the top of chome. Anyone have any idea what that could be? Thanks in advance.

Guest willyg44

Bah I hope a completed version of 6.5 comes out soon. I was really enjoying it but for some reason, the typing was just so sluggish and after several attempts to fix it, I installed the 6.1 cooked rom... Typing is back to normal now, no lag. I don't know what was wrong with it <_< Maybe I'll try to reflash.

Guest Rhyzar

Can someone please post the camera.exe from your omnia?

I updated mine with the other camera.exe that saves filenames as the date, but for some reason when I take video, neither my phone nor my computer will read the video.

Thanks.

Guest DxTania

well first i gotta say, good job this rom is absolutley fantastic!

i've just got one question, can i edit the 'windows default' (not touchflo) as my today screen so that the items that are listed there (like music, pictures, and favorites) will point to my own programs? Especially the favorites because Internet Explorer is not my thing...

Many thanks :]

Guest Daisy6905

Enjoying the Lite v3, got my business card reader working, and now am thinking about trying SPB Mobile Shell 3.0 beta...anybody got that running on this rom version and liking it? Looks really cool, functional, finger friendly from the reviews, just not sure how well it will work on this ROM...

Guest maxxve
Enjoying the Lite v3, got my business card reader working, and now am thinking about trying SPB Mobile Shell 3.0 beta...anybody got that running on this rom version and liking it? Looks really cool, functional, finger friendly from the reviews, just not sure how well it will work on this ROM...

I'm using MS3 with this rom and loving it. Everything works as expected, with just a different today screen.

Guest mikeycee123

is there any way to put icons on the panel instead of it having a name so that you can see all the app icons like v2 had w/ txt and missed calls ?

Guest Rhyzar

I have a couple of questions about the M2D widgets:

1) On the Mail tab, how do you add email accounts to this? Mine is defaulting to MMS, and would like to have Outlook email there more than anything - here is an image of one that does have it.

screenshot04uh1.png

2) How do you add different apps to the Internet widget? YouTube is awesome, but it would be nice to add other apps to the list.

I have tried to look at the xml files, but it doesn't seem like that is the place to edit this - also looked at M2D Customizer, but there are no settings in there for these options as well.

btw. here is my HTCHomeSettings.xml it makes weather status icon centered, and fixes the mail (mms currently)

Also you will have to replace the hh_email_background.png

Both are in the /Windows directory

Email_Weather.zip

Thanks

Edited by Rhyzar

Guest p01ntm4n

This is amazing, great job mate! <_< My only issue that Im having (and i feel like a complete noob) is where and how do I install the provided SMplayer and its codecs?

Guest anarkie13

I'm running WoZZeR's Lite V.3 ROM with SPB 3.0, and I love it. It's working out quite well for me. I opted for M2D before SPB 3 came out, as the previous release just didn't do anything for me.

My fiancee opted to stay with WoZZeR's M2D v.2 ROM for now, since nothing's goind wrong, and she doesn't like change, lol.

Guest vbchan

hey! great rom! i'm using the m2d v.03...is anybody else having lagging problems and some freezing problems with this rom or is it just me? when i'm texting it seems to lag really bad for some reason and i think that maybe its my activesync...i set it to manual update so it won't keep updating but it seems to be in my task manager all the time. and sometimes when somebody is trying to call me my phone seems to freeze up..did i do something wrong or is this just another bug? let me know and please respond because it seems like nobody likes to respond to my posts <_<

Guest WoZZeR999

Well, after an exciting weekend of tasty beer drinking (Went to the world beer expo), I should be back on track this week with a new release, and some fixes. There's a new SYS version out now, which is supposed to be more stable. I will try to keep up, and give updates as I progress, but continue to use the bug tracker for all error/bugs you find.

Guest dwaner

Hello All, I have a question.

I have downloaded the wozzer rom files and when I try to install, the udml program does not find the image. The rom shows as a .bin file. hmmm

Guest WoZZeR999

Also, anyone using the stock rom, here's is a fix for the data connections problem. Place this file in the /windows directory using total commander.

Dwaner:

How to flash:

It is confirmed that you must first flash with the CC20 leaked image first. Some googling may help you.

Follow instructions here first! (for first cooked flash only)

Run UDML_Omnia

Click PDA

Find the extracted file from the rar you downloaded

Hit Detect

Restart Phone

Once the phone has completely booted, click ok on the mortscript pop-up, then click the windows icon. Wait a minute and give it another soft-reset

Are you clicking on pda, or unified image?

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest braindoc

How do you change what programs can be opened from the 'programs' panel? I installed the Lite v3 rom and when I add the 'programs' panel to the today screen it shows Solitare, FM Radio, File Explorer, and Favorite Settings (which doesn't work). How do you edit this to have this panel open other programs?

Guest dmcnado
How do you change what programs can be opened from the 'programs' panel? I installed the Lite v3 rom and when I add the 'programs' panel to the today screen it shows Solitare, FM Radio, File Explorer, and Favorite Settings (which doesn't work). How do you edit this to have this panel open other programs?

Easiest way to edit this is to do it in the registry editor (Total Commander). Go to \registry\HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome... Then you need to figure out which panel you want to edit, and then select that one (e.g., programs). You will be able to edit each page (change the program, icon, etc.) and also change the order that they appear.