--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest ronaldregan
It should be there already. Go into the Advanced Cofig Tool and under the Phone settings, change the phone skin to Enabled. Soft reset and it will be back.

Thank you. I was making this much too complicated.

Guest JDawg183
No idea why i would just randomly die on you. I can look into it more if you submit it to the bug tracker

I went to create a user name and password a while ago and am still waiting. I will submit it when i get my credentials. thanks

Guest techmaster7545

Just Loaded Wozzers wm 6.5 M2D very nice work he is a pro and very easy to do

THANKS MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

didnt like M2D SPB is Better but all else is great

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest flnfrmn

Anyone know if SPB Pocket Plus works with Wozzer's 6.5 m2d version? If so, what do I do to make it work?

Edited by flnfrmn

Guest techmaster7545
Anyone know if SPB Pocket Plus works with Wozzer's 6.5 m2d version? If so, what do I do to make it work?

What problems are u haveing i have spb MS3 install just fine so it should

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest flnfrmn
What problems are u haveing i have spb MS3 install just fine so it should

I can't get the "X" to show up on the top right hang corner so that the programs actually close. I am using spb mobile shell which works fine. I have tried pocket plus without mobile shell and still nothing.

Guest techmaster7545
I can't get the "X" to show up on the top right hang corner so that the programs actually close. I am using spb mobile shell which works fine. I have tried pocket plus without mobile shell and still nothing.

havent tried pocket plus yet have you tried soft reset twice since install of pocket plus

Guest techmaster7545
Yep tried that. I am lost!

does the screen close and still run in task switcher that is how mine does but then i go to task switcher and close it ,might be cause its a beta version if not

that a question for the king of roms WOZZER

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest vbchan

okay...i figured out the stupid lock up problems and stuff that has been going on with my phone. I should have figured this out easily, and i know there was one or two other people that had this same problem. My problem was that i forgot to do a hard reset before i flashed to the newer version rom's! <_< DUH! so for the people who had this problem, don't forget to do a hard reset.

Guest techmaster7545
okay...i figured out the stupid lock up problems and stuff that has been going on with my phone. I should have figured this out easily, and i know there was one or two other people that had this same problem. My problem was that i forgot to do a hard reset before i flashed to the newer version rom's! <_< DUH! so for the people who had this problem, don't forget to do a hard reset.

so each time u change roms you have to hard reset no matter if you already have the first cooked rom i didnt have to from first rom to wozzers wm 6.5 and i have no problems or do u mean changeing from wozzers rom to another one i have wm 6.5 with M2d and wanting to switch to the lite I DNT LIKE M2D

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest slampig
so each time u change roms you have to hard reset no matter if you already have the first cooked rom i didnt have to from first rom to wozzers wm 6.5 and i have no problems or do u mean changeing from wozzers rom to another one i have wm 6.5 with M2d and wanting to switch to the lite I DNT LIKE M2D

No, I never do.. A lot of people recommend doing a hard reset before flashing but I personally don't think it's necessary. What does happen with each flash is that the device is wiped and anything you had installed will need to be reinstalled

Guest techmaster7545
No, I never do.. A lot of people recommend doing a hard reset before flashing but I personally don't think it's necessary. What does happen with each flash is that the device is wiped and anything you had installed will need to be reinstalled

I didnt think you had to but thanks for the confirmation now i know for sure im not the only one that thinks that way lol

Guest charles2995

eeeh i beg to differ. i was having a lot of issues and overall sluggishness so i did a hard reset to clear all data and then reflashed my phone. works great now

Guest Adrynalyne
eeeh i beg to differ. i was having a lot of issues and overall sluggishness so i did a hard reset to clear all data and then reflashed my phone. works great now

I beg to differ <_<

Watch your phone next flash. The first step is erasing all the data on the storage memory.

Guest vbchan

it started happening when i went from wozzers to a different wozzers...i didn't do it from the first cooked to wozzers and i was fine. I dunno how completely wiped out it gets when you flash to a different one, but if you notice in your pictures folder when you flash over a bunch of pictures of things that you've served the internet. i had a bunch of random pics from facebook and ads and myspace that were in my pictures when i flashed over to a new wozzer from another wozzer so i dunno what else it would have brought over from the previous rom. but i just did a hard reset and had no problems at all now. and the problems i had, was lagging whenever i was texting, my phone would freeze up when somebody would try to call me, and really slow internet surfing, freezing up when i try to open opera sometimes and freezing up when i try to unlock. so if you have similar problems and have not done a hard reset i would recommend you do it cuz it helped me out.

Guest techmaster7545

Yea if you have a problem with something could be a bad flash or something weired but me and my son have done it 2 times and never did a hard reset and have no problems but if u do run into a problem then yes hard reset

Guest techmaster7545
it started happening when i went from wozzers to a different wozzers...i didn't do it from the first cooked to wozzers and i was fine. I dunno how completely wiped out it gets when you flash to a different one, but if you notice in your pictures folder when you flash over a bunch of pictures of things that you've served the internet. i had a bunch of random pics from facebook and ads and myspace that were in my pictures when i flashed over to a new wozzer from another wozzer so i dunno what else it would have brought over from the previous rom. but i just did a hard reset and had no problems at all now. and the problems i had, was lagging whenever i was texting, my phone would freeze up when somebody would try to call me, and really slow internet surfing, freezing up when i try to open opera sometimes and freezing up when i try to unlock. so if you have similar problems and have not done a hard reset i would recommend you do it cuz it helped me out.

i dont save anything to the omnia unless its in my storage card and i take it out before flashing maybe thats the diffrence im trying to talk with wozzer to see if there is a way to change default dirs for music , pics, wallpapers to the storage card

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest vbchan
i dont save anything to the omnia unless its in my storage card and i take it out before flashing maybe thats the diffrence

i didn't save anything either, the pictures were all just in the pictures folder when you just push the camera button after i flashed over to another wozzers. kind of like cookies or something from the internet...

Guest techmaster7545
i didn't save anything either, the pictures were all just in the pictures folder when you just push the camera button after i flashed over to another wozzers. kind of like cookies or something from the internet...

u mean when u take pics with ur cam or something diffrent cause if takeing pics in setting change to storage card if not that then u are haveing issues im not

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest vbchan
u mean when u take pics with ur cam or something diffrent

no not taking pics with the cam. you know when you surf the internet, there are pictures right? and somehow there are cookies of them or something stored somewhere on your phone or something like that. then (this is what i think i dunno i could be wrong), somehow when you flash over those pictures are placed in folders and moved over to your camera folder. i have noticed this everytime i flashed over, not when you hold the camera button, just push it and it will take you to all the pictures and i would see random ads that were on facebook and myspace and pictures that are from other peoples profiles that i have never even went to. maybe it's just me, but his has happened to me everytime i moved from wozzers to wozzers, maybe i'm doing something wrong i dunno, but i just know that a hard reset took all my freezing and lagging problems away...

Guest kadramma

Questions?

When I go to replace the DataConnections.exe, or paste a modified Titanium **.cpr file with a revised one. I can not do anything in the windows root directory, get an error, do not have file privileges. I am using Total Commander, and it fails on file rename or replace. What am I doing wrong? I have turned off Windows default on the today screen options. I got it to work once for the cpr file, using Vista windows explorer, not sure how, but now I just get file action not allowed.

Thanks

Guest techmaster7545
no not taking pics with the cam. you know when you surf the internet, there are pictures right? and somehow there are cookies of them or something stored somewhere on your phone or something like that. then (this is what i think i dunno i could be wrong), somehow when you flash over those pictures are placed in folders and moved over to your camera folder. i have noticed this everytime i flashed over, not when you hold the camera button, just push it and it will take you to all the pictures and i would see random ads that were on facebook and myspace and pictures that are from other peoples profiles that i have never even went to. maybe it's just me, but his has happened to me everytime i moved from wozzers to wozzers, maybe i'm doing something wrong i dunno, but i just know that a hard reset took all my freezing and lagging problems away...

O if u were to use MEM MAID 2.3 it would get rid of that for you thats prob the diff

Edited by techmaster7545

Hello all, longtime lurker and first time poster here. I am wanting to flash over to this ROM and I understand how to do that but I am confused on one point. I would like to try the M2D version but I do not understand this statement "To get M2D working, you must disable "windows default" and enable "TouchFLO". Couls someone please help a brother out?

Guest techmaster7545
Hello all, longtime lurker and first time poster here. I am wanting to flash over to this ROM and I understand how to do that but I am confused on one point. I would like to try the M2D version but I do not understand this statement "To get M2D working, you must disable "windows default" and enable "TouchFLO". Couls someone please help a brother out?

after u install go to today icon under settings and you will see at the bottom the list click on that then take the check mark out of "windows default" and put it in "TouchFLO" and ur done

make sure you flash CC20 leaked image first

Edited by techmaster7545