--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999

Figured out why stock didn't work... Doing work, trying to flash and having almost no sleep doesn't help. Uploading in a few minutes

Guest Echew
Figured out why stock didn't work... Doing work, trying to flash and having almost no sleep doesn't help. Uploading in a few minutes

SAHWEET!! You mentioned before that there were hidden things in previous ROM builds, I haven't really found any, care to give hints?

Guest Echew

BTW - reserve getting hammered for this weekend!! <_<

Guest Echew
Hey wozz i just sent you some $coffee$ <_<

I think he should put his Paypal link on the main page, I wanted to send him a coffee too, but I can't find it (did a quick look)...

Guest WoZZeR999

Stock it up, link on first page. I have the Wings game tonight (to anyone in Chitown, you are not allowed to flash), and a wedding tomorrow. I will not be spending much time at my computer for the next 2 days. I think there will be a *small* amount of beer consumed between those 2 events....

Aleis: Thanks, I'll need it this sunday...

Echew: It's my first post of each page in my sig.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest Echew
Stock it up, link on first page. I have the Wings game tonight (to anyone in Chitown, you are not allowed to flash), and a wedding tomorrow. I will not be spending much time at my computer for the next 2 days. I think there will be a *small* amount of beer consumed between those 2 events....

Aleis: Thanks, I'll need it this sunday...

Echew: It's my first post of each page in my sig.

Awesome, downloading now!

Sent you a couple rounds of beers! <_<

Guest techmaster7545

Has anyone try V4 yet and does a hard reset need to be done first with v4

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Otterdude

I just flashed to the M2D v4. I did a hard reset before just to be safe and it loaded no prob.

WoZZer, This ROM is bad ass. Thanks!

Guest WoZZeR999

You can thank sector for most of the new panels, he helped me out a bit(why do the hard work again, when someone else already did it).

Guest techmaster7545
I just flashed to the M2D v4. I did a hard reset before just to be safe and it loaded no prob.

WoZZer, This ROM is bad ass. Thanks!

cool thanks

Guest Rob Storm
You can thank sector for most of the new panels, he helped me out a bit(why do the hard work again, when someone else already did it).

Thank you! 21232 stock working awesome!!!

Guest dmcnado
Well i didnt like g maps i like a cool interface so i use igo8 nav and tomtom but i think from what i seen on here people have done this and it seemed like diffrent people had a little diff from other try this and the first time u do it it might take 45seconds - 2 mins to lock on

gps program port com 8 or 9

gps hardware port none

Baud rate 4800

mine is set to

gps program port = 8

gps hardware port =none

Baud rate = 57600

access= check box

I have installed igo8 nav and am having trouble w/ it getting a fix. It keeps telling me "GPS receiver cannot be found." I've been trying different settings to no avail. Google Maps is working fine set on port=8 and baud=57600 and w/ "managed by windows" box checked.

When you say "access=check box" what do you mean? That's one thing I haven't done. Thanks for any advice!

Guest i'mdangerous

I have not done a hard reset before a flash yet. Knock on wood. But if you feel the need, do so. and if you don't and it breaks. don't blame me.

Guest techmaster7545
I have installed igo8 nav and am having trouble w/ it getting a fix. It keeps telling me "GPS receiver cannot be found." I've been trying different settings to no avail. Google Maps is working fine set on port=8 and baud=57600 and w/ "managed by windows" box checked.

When you say "access=check box" what do you mean? That's one thing I haven't done. Thanks for any advice!

yea thats what i meant sorry managed by windows" box checked.

go in to igo 8 and make sure it matches external gps settings first time it might take a min or two

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest syrguy1969

In the description of this new version it is stated "Lots of new panels", if I may ask, what are the new panels, and are they available to download + install in previous versions? Thanks