New rom for Omnia _ DXID1 _

Guest mobark

Guest bobobird

This is the same as secany's upload. Even the rs links are the same!!!

Edited by bobobird

Guest tibor22
So, what`s new :lol: shokka said that for now nothing noticable :D

According to my first experience the new rom resolved at least two annoying bugs of the latest official DXIA5:

1. The Java engine run the applets also with sound enabled normally (the DXIA5 run the applets only muted, otherwise the app crashes);

2. the Today widget signaling 'new SMS / E-mail / unanswered call' now seems to work well (with DXIA5 it works only once after every soft reset, then disappears until the next reset).

But in case of battery life, RAM management (leaks or not), GPS signal strenght, etc. we certainly need more time to evaluate...

Guest kav

thnx for the 1 file downloading links,, these really help and sure do appreciate that it is uploaded to 2 different file sharing sites. some people have trouble accessing rapidshare

Edited by kav

Guest Broda

I had no problem to upgrad from DZIA5 to DXID1

Nothing much new stuffs in this new rom, But OPera have a new Build Version, The Widget to download more Widget is now working, and I think the Phone it´s working a little bit faster

And its working well with SPB Mobile Shell v3.0

Guest shenster
I flashed the original rom.I noticed some screen glitches and go back to DXIA5

how do you go back to original DXIA5 that samsung released?

Guest Broda
how do you go back to original DXIA5 that samsung released?

You must edit via regedit in yout OMnia to a previus version

So, if you want to flash with DXIA5 you need to change to DXIA4, if not, the phone will say you have a newer version already

So, now you have DXID1, you need to change to DXIA1, DXIA2, DXIA3 or DXIA4 before flashing again with DXIA5 rom

2. Change the version in the phone's registry (from DXID1 to DXIA1 - to be inferior to DXIA5, otherwise you'll get ".. already the latest version ..." message)

USe a PHM Registry

- change HKCU\Control Panel\Version\CustomVersion

Guest shenster
You must edit via regedit in yout OMnia to a previus version

So, if you want to flash with DXIA5 you need to change to DXIA4, if not, the phone will say you have a newer version already

So, now you have DXID1, you need to change to DXIA1, DXIA2, DXIA3 or DXIA4 before flashing again with DXIA5 rom

2. Change the version in the phone's registry (from DXID1 to DXIA1 - to be inferior to DXIA5, otherwise you'll get ".. already the latest version ..." message)

USe a PHM Registry

- change HKCU\Control Panel\Version\CustomVersion

Thanks BRODA.. i will give it a try :D

Guest Broda
all...

does this ROM from samsung official??

Not official yet

Will be oficial when avaliable to download in samsung Website