Alternative to the bulky stylus

Guest briwayjones

Guest briwayjones

I happened to have one of these since before I got my Omnia so this is what I have always used instead of the bulky stylus. I never even tried keeping the stylus that comes with the Omnia attached to it because I know it would drive me nuts being attached to it in my pocket.

I find that this stylus/lanyard works well, gives you the control of a stylus when you need it yet it's nothing more than a lanyard in your pocket.

http://www.krusellcases.com/us/p_krusell_p...t.aspx?i=170886

post-527434-1241434613_thumb.jpg

Guest banderdragon
I happened to have one of these since before I got my Omnia so this is what I have always used instead of the bulky stylus. I never even tried keeping the stylus that comes with the Omnia attached to it because I know it would drive me nuts being attached to it in my pocket.

I find that this stylus/lanyard works well, gives you the control of a stylus when you need it yet it's nothing more than a lanyard in your pocket.

http://www.krusellcases.com/us/p_krusell_p...t.aspx?i=170886

post-527434-1241434613_thumb.jpg

got any pics? i did the Google crawl thing, but all i found was the same 3 pics over and over

Guest Rooster Misfit

huh? explain this thing... how is it a stylus? and why does everyone attach the original stylus to the phone... when i first saw it my mind went directly to keychain... i never really use my stylus. it actually gets used more as a ninja move.... i pull it out and stab people in the neck wit it.. its the scorpion sting.... since it collapses it doesnt do any damage, it just hurts... (thank you samsung) but yeah its on my keychain...

Guest knotbeerdan
huh? explain this thing... how is it a stylus? and why does everyone attach the original stylus to the phone... when i first saw it my mind went directly to keychain... i never really use my stylus. it actually gets used more as a ninja move.... i pull it out and stab people in the neck wit it.. its the scorpion sting.... since it collapses it doesnt do any damage, it just hurts... (thank you samsung) but yeah its on my keychain...

I had mine om my phone for a while then i just turned on the optical mouse which works great (with dry fingers). I didn't even carry the stylus for a while until i saw that someone said they carry theirs on their keychain and now i always have it. And if i know i will be drinking i leave my keys at home and can't lose my stylus. What a great idea!!

Guest Rooster Misfit
I had mine om my phone for a while then i just turned on the optical mouse which works great (with dry fingers). I didn't even carry the stylus for a while until i saw that someone said they carry theirs on their keychain and now i always have it. And if i know i will be drinking i leave my keys at home and can't lose my stylus. What a great idea!!

see its perfect... whoever intended for it to go on the phone was not an out of the box thinker

Edited by Rooster Misfit

Guest Natsirt
see its perfect... whoever intended for it to go on the phone was not an out of the box thinker

thats a fantabulous idea! except.. I dont have a keychain rofl.. my stylus sits in my 2nd drawer of my desk..

Guest Rooster Misfit
thats a fantabulous idea! except.. I dont have a keychain rofl.. my stylus sits in my 2nd drawer of my desk..

how do you not have a keychain? do you not have keys? you must live in a box or somthin with no doors... like i can understand no car keys but no house keys, no work keys, no bike lock keys?

Guest Natsirt
how do you not have a keychain? do you not have keys? you must live in a box or somthin with no doors... like i can understand no car keys but no house keys, no work keys, no bike lock keys?

i do live in a box with no doors .. its called my omnibox.. its got everything i could possibly need :D ...........jokes aside.. i dont have enough keys to form a decent keychain rofl.. it's only house and car keys.. so thats 2 .. pretty pathetic keychain if u ask me :lol: and i dont ride my bike anymore... anyways i use that case that has a stylus in it.. so .. theres really no need for the samsung one anymore..

Guest Rooster Misfit
i do live in a box with no doors .. its called my omnibox.. its got everything i could possibly need :D ...........jokes aside.. i dont have enough keys to form a decent keychain rofl.. it's only house and car keys.. so thats 2 .. pretty pathetic keychain if u ask me :lol: and i dont ride my bike anymore... anyways i use that case that has a stylus in it.. so .. theres really no need for the samsung one anymore..

ah ok i saw that on here but it wasnt for me... i wanna live in an omniabox....

Guest Tim-H
mines on my key chain

That's where i had mine. I ordered the case with the stylus at the bottom though. That stylus broke but i fixed it by drilling a hole into the black plastic triangle thing and glued the base into it.

I wish i didn't have enough keys to carry a keychain. I feel like I need to get a retractable key leash sometimes. That doesnt even include my car key, I keep that seperate, bad for the ignition switch to have a bunch of crap hanging off of it.

Guest lioryte

Well, when I first got the omnia I had the key attached to the phone for about 10 min. It reminded me of lipstick somehow, so I put it on my key chain, but than I lost it coming out of the car. The kids found it...The stylus ain't looking so sharp after spending some quality time on the road. So I've tweaked the heck out of the phone and now it's finger friendly WM6.5. So here's my stylus!!

post-463807-1241492885_thumb.jpg

Edited by lioryte

Guest Natsirt
ah ok i saw that on here but it wasnt for me... i wanna live in an omniabox....

come inside... theres room for 2 :D it can expand....

Guest Rooster Misfit
Well, when I first got the omnia I had the key attached to the phone for about 10 min. It reminded me of lipstick somehow, so I put it on my key chain, but than I lost it coming out of the car. The kids found it...The stylus ain't looking so sharp after spending some quality time on the road. So I've tweaked the heck out of the phone and now it's finger friendly WM6.5. So here's my stylus!!

is this how your omniabox house is?

Guest briwayjones
got any pics? i did the Google crawl thing, but all i found was the same 3 pics over and over

huh? explain this thing... how is it a stylus?

Here you go, here's a couple pics of mine on my Omnia taken by my Omnia. :D

post-527434-1241521424_thumb.jpg

post-527434-1241521465_thumb.jpg