Program for password protecting text

Guest banderdragon

Guest banderdragon

ever since i upgraded from a Palm to the Omnia i have been looking for a way to password protect a list of passwords (seems kinda redundant i know). Mainly so i only have to remember one password and i don't get buggered on passwords i use like once a year. Now this was no big deal with Palm OS but WM seems to be unable to do this simple task.

I was checking on the SPB website and i came across SPB wallet. http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/wallet/

I had always thought that it was a financing program and i just ignored it. When i actually read what it did i was interested. When i downloaded the trial i was convinced. I now own a licensed copy and am very happy with it.

it is fully grafical and very finger friendly. Makes it a breeze to enter in info that i may or may not ever need again. The fact that is syncs with the computer and i can access through my desktop is just that much better.

just though i would throw that out there since i remember seeing a buch of posts about password protected docs and no one really had a good solutions.