What i900 ROM is everyone using nowadays?

Guest FoneFreak786

Guest FoneFreak786

HI Guys, havent changed my rom in many months now. can some of you pros on here please let me know what roms your using lately and if you have any guidence regarding win 6.5.

Look forward to your replies.

Guest kav

i am no pro, but i think that maybe u should try out official roms first before jumping to custom ones.. the custom roms are better IMHO but they require a level of experience before being able to flash them properly to an omnia without having any huge risks of damaging the fone.

if u are concerned with warranty of ur fone, then stick with official roms, well if u are kind of adventurous and have steel nerves, then take the jump for the custom roms.. there are plenty here. and btw, wim mo 6.5 is available only in custom roms.

latest official rom for singapore is DZIA5, same as DXIA5(philippines). apparently there should be another official one soon, but these are rumors. i dont know the official latest rom for the uk.

latest custom ones.... these u will have to find one that suits ur needs...there are way too many and this makes the choice more difficult :D

Edited by kav

Guest Rednose5
i am no pro, but i think that maybe u should try out official roms first before jumping to custom ones.. the custom roms are better IMHO but they require a level of experience before being able to flash them properly to an omnia without having any huge risks of damaging the fone.

if u are concerned with warranty of ur fone, then stick with official roms, well if u are kind of adventurous and have steel nerves, then take the jump for the custom roms.. there are plenty here. and btw, wim mo 6.5 is available only in custom roms.

latest official rom for singapore is DZIA5, same as DXIA5(philippines). apparently there should be another official one soon, but these are rumors. i dont know the official latest rom for the uk.

latest custom ones.... these u will have to find one that suits ur needs...there are way too many and this makes the choice more difficult :D

Sorry kav,

Secany, our sponsor (single point of new samsung official roms), has brought to us DXID1 only 2 days ago but its out there.

I'm sorry to say it will also be the last one he has released. If you have a special interest in custom roms, shokka9 has used the basis of this rom in his kitchen and released a rom with Winmo6.5. only one day later, that was yesterday. Today I had other things to do so I do not now if there are some more new roms around with DXID1.

Guest jovfer

can somebody please help me out:

PDA: i900DXHK3/DZHK3

PHONE i900SPT8

i've been trying to upgrade and upgrade and upgrade, with several million failures.. does anybody know what SPT8 means? how can i get around it to update my phone.