Is Emoze the best way to get my Facebook messages on my phone?

Guest j4k3williams

Guest j4k3williams

I'm new here and I have a quick question. What do you all use to get Facebook messages on your phone? I'm thinking about Emoze because they're free. Has anybody else used them?

Thanks for your input,

J4k3

Edited by j4k3williams

Guest Alshandron
I'm new here and I have a quick question. What do you all use to get Facebook messages on your phone? I'm thinking about Emoze because they're free. Has anybody else used them?

Thanks for your input,

J4k3

What kind of messages do you want to receive? I'm reading e-mail (from Facebook) with mobile Outlook, but for Facebook messaging I'm using FIM - Facebook Instant Messenger.

• 1 month later...
Guest roynegri1

I don't know if you have tried Facebook already, but I'm using it and its working great for me. Although you can use only one account in the basic version I've found it is better to push your Facebook account instead of define your email account.

The main reason is that once you installed emoze on your phone it downloads your entire Facebook friends list, which means, if you want to send an email via your phone you don’t need to remember any of your contacts email addresses, you just go to your friend list, choose one up and send him mail through emoze Facebook account.

More over, if your friends will have their accounts of Facebook on emoze as well, it will work better, you'll have an experience of instant messaging thanks to emoze push email technology.

By the way, I've just heard that emoze added AOL as a data source. This is great news for millions of users of AOL all around the world.

For those of you who are not familiar with emoze you can read about it and try it for free at www.emoze.com

Hope the information I've provided you with is helpful.

Best regards,

Roy