Where's EPST?

Guest Hipkik

Guest Hipkik

Hey all im back again....nobody could help before. Anyway where is the EPST on the Omnia? I'm running the leaked gps rom and its not in the windows folder. When I ran WoZZers 6.5 it was there but wouldn't accept any unlock code....

Guest Hipkik

no offense you guys but this forum sucks....40some read and no replies? not even a noobish "what is epst" If everyone would pull their head outta their ass in the rom section maybe someone could actually answer questions that haven't been..bye

Guest Omega Ra
no offense you guys but this forum sucks....40some read and no replies? not even a noobish "what is epst" If everyone would pull their head outta their ass in the rom section maybe someone could actually answer questions that haven't been..bye

okay here's a response. No need to be an ass. Maybe they looked and didn't know..I for one have no idea what EPST even is. So most of the time if I don't know, I don't post. So why don't you get your head out of your ass and not be a dickhead.

Guest illusion786
So why don't you get your head out of your ass and not be a dickhead.

Let him keep it in there, if he takes it out there will be a bad smell around the forum :D

Guest Hipkik

thanks atleast, i would apologize for what i said but chances are it wouldn't make a difference. Thanks for atleast taking the time to get (insert choice word here) at me.

Guest 3shirts
thanks atleast, i would apologize for what i said but chances are it wouldn't make a difference. Thanks for atleast taking the time to get (insert choice word here) at me.

You have a serious attitude problem. Omega Ra is exactly right, people read the post but if they can't help, they don't post. Would you rather the thread was full of useless replies?

Personally, I have asked several questions in the past which have gone unanswered, I just accept that people don't know and either try other sources or work it out for myself. I would never post a rude and arrogant reply like yours after less than a day of waiting!

Oh and a tip for you, saying 'no offence' before a tirade of abuse ain't fooling anyone. Pull your neck in son