disassamble an coocked rom correctly

Guest black-DraGon

Guest black-DraGon

hi folks,

im just intrested if there is any way to disassamble coocked roms correctly... i mean like an original rom...

if there is a way plz explain it or give some hints like links or something like that...

with my old kitchen tools i have after extracting empty oem sys etc. dirs...

Guest black-DraGon
hi folks,

im just intrested if there is any way to disassamble coocked roms correctly... i mean like an original rom...

if there is a way plz explain it or give some hints like links or something like that...

with my old kitchen tools i have after extracting empty oem sys etc. dirs...

come on folks... no one who know how to extract coocked roms???

Guest pepech
come on folks... no one who know how to extract coocked roms???

I don't know whether it is possible , but perhaps you should PM the master chiefs here

If you need the whole structure of the ROM , I don't know how to do but you can extract imgfs

osnbtool -d os.nb 2 imgfs.bin

and then dump imgfs with imgfsToDump.exe

Guest black-DraGon
I don't know whether it is possible , but perhaps you should PM the master chiefs here

If you need the whole structure of the ROM , I don't know how to do but you can extract imgfs

osnbtool -d os.nb 2 imgfs.bin

and then dump imgfs with imgfsToDump.exe

thx pepech, i´l try this... but i cant understand why one of the chiefs dont answer my question... if its not possible, its ok, but no answer is kind of lame... sry

Guest sector

hello there. sztupy made this tool for reconstructing this rom but i havent tried it in deep to tell you if it works. you could try and tell us also.

otherwise it is impossible to do that. sorry mate.

Guest pepech
hello there. sztupy made this tool for reconstructing this rom but i havent tried it in deep to tell you if it works. you could try and tell us also.

otherwise it is impossible to do that. sorry mate.

I tried to extract imgfs.bin and then to dump it , as told above : this way you can get all the folders in the rom , but you can't get structured OEM and SYS repertories

Guest black-DraGon

the problem is the structure... i can extract a coocked rom but not in the right directorys... its all in one temp folder... there must be a way to put it all in sorted folders like oem, sys etc. like an original rom.

Guest pepech
the problem is the structure... i can extract a coocked rom but not in the right directorys... its all in one temp folder... there must be a way to put it all in sorted folders like oem, sys etc. like an original rom.

That ' s what i said above ; I tried PKGtool.exe on the dump directory , but it doesn' t work

Guest qbus
thx pepech, i´l try this... but i cant understand why one of the chiefs dont answer my question... if its not possible, its ok, but no answer is kind of lame... sry

Lame is writing post like that - it's rude to demand an answer for ANY question in place where everyone is sharing their knowledge voluntarily.

Guest black-DraGon
Lame is writing post like that - it's rude to demand an answer for ANY question in place where everyone is sharing their knowledge voluntarily.

ok....??? and how did this answer helps my question or problem??? :D

Guest black-DraGon
You are DEMANDing an answer but when someone asked you a question you wrote something like this:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...an/#entry943959

:D

damn dude... you wait nearly an half an year to revenge on me... great one ^^ great memory... loooool

@mk_smart

did u have that tools??? so maybe you could upload it here or to rs and post the links or pm me? thx forwardly buddy

Edited by black-DraGon

Guest black-DraGon

lool

omg im now disrespected... cryoutloud... rofl...

big respect qbus!!! you are the man... im not worth to be respected...

:D :lol: :lol:

Edited by black-DraGon